Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

8 Funny Reasons Not To Have Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8 Funny Reasons Not To Have Children (757 Views)

Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered He/she Can't Have Children? / That Feeling When Woman Is 40 And she does'nt have Children of her own / See Some Of The Funny Reasons "Indian" People Get Married (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Funny Reasons Not To Have Children by segtak25: 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
Most women would say being a mother is like the toughest job on earth but without moms there would be no human race.

As a grown woman of childbearing age, if you are hellbent on not having one of those little people with tiny feet, Kate Ryan of YourTango lists 8 reasons to convince yourself never to have kids:

Being a kid sucks!: Remember growing pains? Middle school? Learning Santa wasn’t real? Do you really want to do that to your own kid?

No time to poop: Honestly, I don’t think it’s a big deal to have a BM while giving birth. A lot of people bring that up as a negative aspect of childbearing, but any BM is worth celebration in my book. The harder sell should be this: once the baby’s out, you likely won’t have the time to poop again for a good long while. Which brings me to . . .

Freedom: Personally, I want the freedom to be a lonely old spinster someday without a single person I can guilt into changing my adult diapers. Because this is America!

Vaginal tearing: That is all.

Awkward conversations: From, “Mommy, where do babies come from?” to “Mom, why am I still unemployable even with my creative writing degree?” If you plan on becoming a mother, also plan on dealing with lots of opportunities for awkwardness, basically until you die.

Mucus plugs, cottage cheese, and placentas: Before giving birth, a snot ball the size of a chicken egg will fall out of your vagina. Then, your gorgeous baby will crawl out of there, except that he/she will be covered in your insides and a clumpy substance that looks like cottage cheese. Finally, a slimy pouch of blood and mucus will have to be pulled out of your body. Hippies will then try to get you to eat the bloody, mucus-y organ that grew inside you, forever ruining foods with similar names like polenta and pancetta.

You could give birth to a lizard person: Think about it. There’s no guarantee your boyfriend/husband/sperm donor isn’t a lizard hiding under human skin. I mean, we think we know whom we’re sleeping with, but do we? Do we really?

source : http://streetgist.com/funny-reasons-not-to-have-children/
Re: 8 Funny Reasons Not To Have Children by segtak25: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
what do you think?
Re: 8 Funny Reasons Not To Have Children by docmoses(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
diz

land

is

not

sale
Re: 8 Funny Reasons Not To Have Children by Paschal001: 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
Funny and ironically hilarious

1 Like

Re: 8 Funny Reasons Not To Have Children by segtak25: 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
i just wana here what my fellow nairalander think about it..

hmm , cc lalasticlala
Re: 8 Funny Reasons Not To Have Children by segtak25: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
aflyingbird:
lol
abi na , cc fatdon , introvert
Re: 8 Funny Reasons Not To Have Children by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Well. Damn!
Re: 8 Funny Reasons Not To Have Children by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Having children is still the best tin that can happen to one
Re: 8 Funny Reasons Not To Have Children by segtak25: 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
Having children is still the best tin that can happen to one
yes ooo

(1) (Reply)

For Parents(...the Best Legacy For Your Children) / Melinda Gates Wife Of World Richest Man Carrying A Bucket Of Water / What's Your Opinion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.