Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

That Feeling When Woman Is 40 And she does'nt have Children of her own - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That Feeling When Woman Is 40 And she does'nt have Children of her own (1664 Views)

Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) / Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" / When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Feeling When Woman Is 40 And she does'nt have Children of her own by iambijo(m): 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
I always use to think how does women that are about to reach the end of their fertility year's and does'nt have children feel emotionally, growing older and have no children to call ur own, it's a pain that many can't endure.
Re: That Feeling When Woman Is 40 And she does'nt have Children of her own by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
There is no singular answer to your question. Different women feel differently about it. It depends on the individual and the cultural context plays a role too. I believe that it affects Nigerian women more than their Western counterparts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Feeling When Woman Is 40 And she does'nt have Children of her own by austine4real(m): 8:27am On Jan 12, 2016
It could b frustrating u knw.

May God hear their prayers

1 Like

Re: That Feeling When Woman Is 40 And she does'nt have Children of her own by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
Only men ask the question.. only them.still answer the questions themselves..
So what does it imply guys? undecided

Stop taking panadol for other people's headache.. the 40year old come cry give una. Or did they open a thread to bemoan their fates.. some idle men sha..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Feeling When Woman Is 40 And she does'nt have Children of her own by tpiah2: 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
how many times will I type "adopt" in this forum.

and did a 40 year old come complaining to you? If she and her husband are ok with it, let them be.

2 Likes

Re: That Feeling When Woman Is 40 And she does'nt have Children of her own by Adaezeagu(f): 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: That Feeling When Woman Is 40 And she does'nt have Children of her own by SAMBARRY: 11:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
No like seriously how much does it cost you to mind your damn buisness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Feeling When Woman Is 40 And she does'nt have Children of her own by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 13, 2016
Well life present different challenges to different people. Its really disheartening approaching menostop and not having ur own child.

But ladies too shd minimize their abortion and use of contraceptive pills when they're single. Na d effect be dat. No be all barren woman be like hannah and sarah 4 bible o. Most of them in this generation, na them put theirselves in that condition.

2 Likes

Re: That Feeling When Woman Is 40 And she does'nt have Children of her own by tpiar: 4:15am On Jan 13, 2016
Obama said something about couples without children in his state of the union address.

I didnt get the context, does anyone know what he meant and what context he's using it in?
Re: That Feeling When Woman Is 40 And she does'nt have Children of her own by Pidggin(f): 6:44am On Jan 13, 2016
iambijo:
I always use to think how does women that are about to reach the end of their fertility year's and does'nt have children feel emotionally, growing older and have no children to call ur own, it's a pain that many can't endure.

So your own troubles are not enough for you? Keep drinking paracetamol for another man/woman's headache

2 Likes

Re: That Feeling When Woman Is 40 And she does'nt have Children of her own by Qualer: 1:39am On Jan 14, 2016
the females on this thread be bitter like quinine grin grin

Re: That Feeling When Woman Is 40 And she does'nt have Children of her own by ivyT(f): 2:35am On Jan 14, 2016
Mindfulness:
There is no singular answer to your question. Different women feel differently about it. It depends on the individual and the cultural context plays a role too. I believe that it affects Nigerian women more than their Western counterparts.
You are absolutely right bae'

1 Like

Re: That Feeling When Woman Is 40 And she does'nt have Children of her own by Ngokafor(f): 8:26am On Jan 14, 2016
Pidggin:

So your own troubles are not enough for you? Keep drinking paracetamol for another man/woman's headache

... cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Is Desperate,willing To Die To Save Her Marriage,pls Help! / Wife Is Asking For Late Husband's Property 3 Days After They Got Wedded / I Love My Wife But Another Woman Has Brought Me Joy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.