Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Distributorship With NB Plc And NBC Plc - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Distributorship With NB Plc And NBC Plc (1104 Views)

NB Donates Clinic, Medical Equipment And 100kva Generator To Nigeria Immigration / From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) / Gtbank PLC And Their Fraudulent Ways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Distributorship With NB Plc And NBC Plc by stechi(m): 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
I have a plan to venture into being a major distributor of Nigerian Breweries PLC and Nigerian Bottling Company PLC products and would appreciate if someone can give me a valid information on their criteria to start business with each company.
Possibly,if I can get genuine contacts of appropriate staffs within each company that I can relate with,would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Distributorship With NB Plc And NBC Plc by kottid(m): 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
I have a plan to venture into being a major distributor of Nigerian Bottling Company PLC products and would appreciate if someone who has done same before or still in the business can give me valid information on their criteria to start business, it's challenges as well as benefits and profit margins if possible.

Thanks in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

The Power Sector In Nigeria: Legal Prospects, Issues And Challenges. / 8 Ways To Promote Your Business Online For Free. / I Need Paypal Pay For Me Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.