Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,435 members, 7,823,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Beware Of Second Hand Phones.The Spirit Of The Owner Goes With It. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of Second Hand Phones.The Spirit Of The Owner Goes With It. (1106 Views)

How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. / How You Can Be Led By The Spirit Of God - K. E. Hagin [UPDATED -Now in Chap 20] / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Second Hand Phones.The Spirit Of The Owner Goes With It. by uchkochi(m): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
Buying of fairly used phones is a spirit. Please beware. The spirit of the former user will be attached to you. Now imagine if that person has negative forces working in him.. Then you have become a victim of bad luck.

It is better you buy a brand new infinix hot note pro that costs 28,000 naira.. Than buy a second hand iPhone 6 plus that costs 130,000 naira. I tell you if only you will be contented the infinix will even add as much value to your life. 1st Timothy 6:6. Even the battery of the infinix will satisfy you more till you have enough money to get a brand new.

Some people have the money to purchase a brand new phone but will rather look for a fairly used one with a crack on the screen. Put some value on yourself. You are a king.

BBM PIN is 568CC1E7

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Second Hand Phones.The Spirit Of The Owner Goes With It. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hmnnn. All my phones are tear rubber.
Re: Beware Of Second Hand Phones.The Spirit Of The Owner Goes With It. by angieberry(f): 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lol
I can bet people will fall for this marketing strategy. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Second Hand Phones.The Spirit Of The Owner Goes With It. by kevoh(m): 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
grin grin
Re: Beware Of Second Hand Phones.The Spirit Of The Owner Goes With It. by Jeromejnr(m): 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
grin grin Different characters dey Nairaland.
Re: Beware Of Second Hand Phones.The Spirit Of The Owner Goes With It. by Heavenly102: 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
if I tell you samsung, htc, apple owners are satanists will u stop buying phone. stupid post
Re: Beware Of Second Hand Phones.The Spirit Of The Owner Goes With It. by johnydon22(m): 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
And when someone calls the op dumb, will anybody say he is wrong

this is comfortably one of the dumbest post i have seen so far....

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Second Hand Phones.The Spirit Of The Owner Goes With It. by Image123(m): 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
uchkochi:
Buying of fairly used phones is a spirit. Please beware. The spirit of the former user will be attached to you. Now imagine if that person has negative forces working in him.. Then you have become a victim of bad luck.

It is better you buy a brand new infinix hot note pro that costs 28,000 naira.. Than buy a second hand iPhone 6 plus that costs 130,000 naira. I tell you if only you will be contented the infinix will even add as much value to your life. 1st Timothy 6:6. Even the battery of the infinix will satisfy you more till you have enough money to get a brand new.

Some people have the money to purchase a brand new phone but will rather look for a fairly used one with a crack on the screen. Put some value on yourself. You are a king.

BBM PIN is 568CC1E7

This is purely your opinion not scriptures.
Re: Beware Of Second Hand Phones.The Spirit Of The Owner Goes With It. by parisbookaddict(f): 9:06am On Jun 28, 2015
uchkochi:

BBM PIN is 568CC1E7

I usually don't comment on dumb posts but I had to make an exception. Honestly, I thought u were about to make a clever joke at the end only to be left disappointed and wondering why a human can think like this.

But it is your right to air your views no matter how asinine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Second Hand Phones.The Spirit Of The Owner Goes With It. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
^^^ she made an objective post, hurrah !!!!
Re: Beware Of Second Hand Phones.The Spirit Of The Owner Goes With It. by channelz: 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
^^^ He just joined NL,

Woopee!!!
Re: Beware Of Second Hand Phones.The Spirit Of The Owner Goes With It. by NoOtherName: 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
Yea you have to be guided very well before buying second hand phones. However, check out this guide http://oscaranswers.com/buying-hand-phone-losses-involved/

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women Unclean From Partaking In Church Activities After Childbirth / I Hate These Churches / Muslims Against Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.