Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,295 members, 7,954,174 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

Jesus Christ Will Return To Destroy The Earth This Month – Christian Expert - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Will Return To Destroy The Earth This Month – Christian Expert (1125 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return / 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Will Return To Destroy The Earth This Month – Christian Expert by aboy247: 12:56am On Dec 06, 2016
Jesus Christ Will Return To Destroy The Earth This Month – Christian Expert (See Video Proof)

Nora Roth, a Christian computer programmer and a conspiracy theorist, has conducted a research that shows the apocalypse will occur by the end of this year. Nora Roth, performed complex calculations using an excerpt from the Bible's Book of Daniel and came to the following conclusions in her work titled "2016 The Time of the End": In the fall [autumn] of 2016, the 6,000 years of sin on earth will come to an end, everlasting righteousness will be brought in, and Jesus will come again to take His people to heaven. Then the Earth will begin its 1,000 years of rest."

The mentioned excerpt tells the story of the Jewish people's forced relocation to Babylon, where Gabriel says that "Seventy sevens are decreed […] to put an end to sin." The programmer believes that 'sevens' refers to a Jubilee cycle, which is a unit of time that consists of seven of the larger units, followed by a year of rest – a total of 50 years. Referring to the Bible's instructions about the working week comprising six days, with a rest day on Sunday, she recalls that God "told the children of Israel to plant and to harvest their land for six years and then let the land rest the seventh year." Ms Roth writes: "The 70 Jubilees began in 1416 BC when God's children entered Canaan. The 70 Jubilees will end 3,431 years later in 2016 AD." Watch video below...

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/religion/item/9003-jesus-christ-will-return-to-destroy-the-earth-this-month-christian-expert-see-video-proof
Re: Jesus Christ Will Return To Destroy The Earth This Month – Christian Expert by Omudia11: 4:01am On Dec 06, 2016
What s your problem sir? Can't you respect yourself? Only people who are alive can be crazy. If Jesus is fiction then how is he crazy? If yo don't believe in God then you have no business in the religious section.
Pharaoh9:
The Christian expert and Jesus dey craze
Re: Jesus Christ Will Return To Destroy The Earth This Month – Christian Expert by otemdomino: 4:50am On Dec 06, 2016
aboy247:
Jesus Christ Will Return To Destroy The Earth This Month – Christian Expert (See Video Proof)

Nora Roth, a Christian computer programmer and a conspiracy theorist, has conducted a research that shows the apocalypse will occur by the end of this year. Nora Roth, performed complex calculations using an excerpt from the Bible's Book of Daniel and came to the following conclusions in her work titled "2016 The Time of the End": In the fall [autumn] of 2016, the 6,000 years of sin on earth will come to an end, everlasting righteousness will be brought in, and Jesus will come again to take His people to heaven. Then the Earth will begin its 1,000 years of rest."

The mentioned excerpt tells the story of the Jewish people's forced relocation to Babylon, where Gabriel says that "Seventy sevens are decreed […] to put an end to sin." The programmer believes that 'sevens' refers to a Jubilee cycle, which is a unit of time that consists of seven of the larger units, followed by a year of rest – a total of 50 years. Referring to the Bible's instructions about the working week comprising six days, with a rest day on Sunday, she recalls that God "told the children of Israel to plant and to harvest their land for six years and then let the land rest the seventh year." Ms Roth writes: "The 70 Jubilees began in 1416 BC when God's children entered Canaan. The 70 Jubilees will end 3,431 years later in 2016 AD." Watch video below...

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/religion/item/9003-jesus-christ-will-return-to-destroy-the-earth-this-month-christian-expert-see-video-proof
Obviously the time of the end of religion grin Brain-users are taking over from scroll users cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ Will Return To Destroy The Earth This Month – Christian Expert by Wilgrea7(m): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2016
otemdomino:
Obviously the time of the end of religion grin Brain-users are taking over from scroll users cheesy

i find your monickers quite interesting... as in ... the names... its like adding comedy and action at the same time..

well i would've opened a thread on this prophecy u just said like u did to goddys... but I'll wait smiley

if religion doesn't end this year as you've said above, you'll owe me a curved screen tv, 2 million dollars, a private get and a cute little puppy smiley
Re: Jesus Christ Will Return To Destroy The Earth This Month – Christian Expert by otemdomino: 9:21am On Dec 06, 2016
Wilgrea7:

i find your monickers quite interesting... as in ... the names... its like adding comedy and action at the same time..

well i would've opened a thread on this prophecy u just said like u did to goddys... but I'll wait smiley

if religion doesn't end this year as you've said above, you'll owe me a curved screen tv, 2 million dollars, a private get and a cute little puppy smiley

Where did I say that religion would end this year? Does giving a prophecy and making mockery the same? If I am serious would you ever see me using that big-tooth smiley? undecided Okay lemme tell you what I mean by my sarcasm... this 'end-time' shout is what the people of the future starting from 2050 will hear and say 'Christians are liars! We have heard enough." I still stand on my year 2625 prophecy according to the calculation of DANYAL of old.
Re: Jesus Christ Will Return To Destroy The Earth This Month – Christian Expert by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 06, 2016
I heard laughter is very effective in weight loss.

Guys if you want to lose some fat, visit NL religion section regularly. The posts spewed here are very hilarious. Comedy at its finest. And it is free. No fee attached.

You would laugh and laugh and laugh and before you know it, your ass is gone. Laughter is the best medicine afterall.

Anytime I come to this section, I always leave with smiles.

Re: Jesus Christ Will Return To Destroy The Earth This Month – Christian Expert by Wilgrea7(m): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2016
otemdomino:

Where did I say that religion would end this year? Does giving a prophecy and making mockery the same? If I am serious would you ever see me using that big-tooth smiley? undecided Okay lemme tell you what I mean by my sarcasm... this 'end-time' shout is what the people of the future starting from 2050 will hear and say 'Christians are liars! We have heard enough." I still stand on my year 2625 prophecy according to the calculation of DANYAL of old.

yes sir!!! 2050 right? i hope to be alive by then.

we shall see.... grin
Re: Jesus Christ Will Return To Destroy The Earth This Month – Christian Expert by Pharaoh9(m): 9:45am On Dec 06, 2016
Omudia11:
What s your problem sir? Can't you respect yourself? Only people who are alive can be crazy. If Jesus is fiction then how is he crazy? If yo don't believe in God then you have no business in the religious section.

If religious people want to say rubbish they go to heaven or hell and say it and not on this Earth,

I have business with Earth.
Re: Jesus Christ Will Return To Destroy The Earth This Month – Christian Expert by otemdomino: 9:56am On Dec 06, 2016
Wilgrea7:

yes sir!!! 2050 right? i hope to be alive by then.

we shall see.... grin
By year 2050, the ratio of religious people to irreligious people worldwide would be higher on the side of the irreligious and by year 2625, the brain-users will be everywhere. Bible? Lol, it would be for the low-thinkers and the fearful people.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Will Return To Destroy The Earth This Month – Christian Expert by otemdomino: 9:59am On Dec 06, 2016
Pharaoh9:

If religious people want to say rubbish they go to heaven or hell and say it and not on this Earth,

I have business with Earth.
Wilgrea7 see an example here. More people will make similar statement in the future and I support it. IF YOU GUYS WANT TO SAY αEND-TIME RUBBISH, GO AND SAY IT IN YOUR gods' HEAVEN AND NOT HERE.
Re: Jesus Christ Will Return To Destroy The Earth This Month – Christian Expert by Wilgrea7(m): 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
otemdomino:
Wilgrea7 see an example here. More people will make similar statement in the future and I support it. IF YOU GUYS WANT TO SAY αEND-TIME RUBBISH, GO AND SAY IT IN YOUR gods' HEAVEN AND NOT HERE.

more people will also convert to Christianity.. so its not a surprise..

don't worry... i won't preach end time to you again... smiley

(1) (Reply)

A Message To Bishop David Oyedepo And All Christians / The Spoils Of Abrahamic Religions / Saturday Sabbath To Sunday Worship;were Christians Right On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.