Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

• • •Tips On Getting A US VISA - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA (52826 Views)

Tips On How To Survive Abuja For Freshers (personal Experience) / #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos / Getting A Gabon Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:13am On Jul 04, 2015
[b]Good info for people than have place to go... #amhere[b/]
Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:15am On Jul 04, 2015
Good info for people than have place to go... #amhere
Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by otiigba1(m): 10:15am On Jul 04, 2015
RUBBISH! does not matter if you turn up looking like a mad man or drunk out of your head, the decision is always made by one person the officer, he will refuse your visa just because he don 't like your face. Who wants to go to the US anyway now?, they might turn you gay and marry you off grin grin...sarcasm
Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 04, 2015
Just last week people were saying the USA was a modern Sodom and Gomorrah cheesy
Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 04, 2015
USA MY DREAM LAND

1 Like

Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by lonelydora: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2015
Ezenwa11:
Going to US is the last thing on my mind for now.

Especially now that we have terrorist everywhere.

1 Like

Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by Israel5(m): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2015
Uk all the way. I dont want to start wearing iron pants for the fear of gay rapist on my trail. Tufiakwa!
Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by dyabman(m): 10:38am On Jul 04, 2015
I don't feel like going to the US anymore.. Make rain of fire no go burn me for Sodom and Gomorrah of this millennium
Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2015
is usa better than my great country nigeria make them kukuma come my own country
Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2015
I am a Legal practitioner here in Nigeria and got a Creative Writing Fellowship position in the USA ,and they are to pay my airfare and I will be paid stipend during the months long program .I have a virgin passport and I don't have a big bank balance or statement.what are my chances ?? I intend to return back to Nigeria after the program because I must have gotten enough useful contact of fellow writers,publishers and some other people .pls House,what are my chances ,I am very sure of returning back to Nigeria and continue my legal practice.pls help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by CSTR2: 11:10am On Jul 04, 2015
God bless America.
Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by lebete3000: 11:10am On Jul 04, 2015
Wonderlands:

True shit o they are all psychologist they can tell whether you are lying just by looking at you!

Modified***

Op I have dread but I don't look rugged with it, I was wondering if I dress neat will my hair still matter?

Yinmu which kain tell? Don't let anyone fool you jarey...enough guys are in USA now and they scoped d V.O...it's all about knowing how to lie.

A good liar never gets caught.

2 Likes

Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by Od31(m): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2015
TRADEMARK:
I am a Legal practitioner here in Nigeria and got a Creative Writing Fellowship position in the USA ,and they are to pay my airfare and I will be paid stipend during the months long program .I have a virgin passport and I don't have a big bank balance or statement.what are my chances ?? I intend to return back to Nigeria after the program because I must have gotten enough useful contact of fellow writers,publishers and some other people .pls House,what are my chances ,I am very sure of returning back to Nigeria and continue my legal practice.pls help

Just follow the steps the op listed. They hardly ask for your bank statement these days. you are been sponsored, so your bank statement will not be required. Just fill your form and ensure all details are correct and true. It is easy to fill out. honestly you do not need an agent to do that for you. The only thing agents do is to fill the form for you online nothing more. I wonder while educated people still have to depend on agents to fill the form. everything is done online. so why do people need to pay agent money to do that. I have done that severally for myself, and for my family from my home and have been granted visas. the questions are simple, your personal and family details and the person sponsoring and their address, where u will stay in the US is that what someone will pay over 100k for to fill? pls take time and fill the form yourself, that way you will confident when answering questions based on the information you gave on the form. Good luck.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2015
Ezenwa11:
Going to US is the last thing on my mind for now.
lol, are u in anyway related to kashamu

1 Like

Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2015
lebete3000:

Yinmu which kain tell? Don't let anyone fool you jarey...enough guys are in USA now and they scoped d V.O...it's all about knowing how to lie.

A good liar never gets caught.

Lol can I go to US embassy with my dread hair for interview? I wanna gobapply for visa soon so I want to know, have any idea?
Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by professore(m): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2015
This is informative

1 Like

Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by columbus007(m): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
kobonaire:
Yet your username on NL is "Columbus" ... named after the explorer history has credited for discovering the US .... you must be a morön grin
oga you no well o cheesy

1 Like

Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by amofah1(m): 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
i neva reach embassy my mind don de fly embarassed

1 Like

Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by Dottore: 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
All na wash. Atimes none of this counts. The mood of the interviewer and the applicants luck counts most. I was more than prepared in my first attempt in October 2012. I had very valid and relevant biz documents all in my company name including 2bank statements one personal one corporate. The lady interviewer barely spent more than 10minutes with me. She just collected my Passport and asked me how "many times have you been to China" I said 4 times. She asked again "what do you want to go and do in the US" I said I am going for vacation and shopping. She asked me how much I earn in my biz after I told her. She asked me where exactly I intend going to in the US I said New York. She asked why I said I like the city I've always wanted to see how the city looks like.then she frowned and replied that I should have googled the city. That last statement was so audible that other applicants waiting heard it, with that she handed me a rejection letter saying I'm sorry sir, this time we strict on our blah blah blah... I didn't wait to hear the rest I left.
This year I tried again. Another woman only asked me a few basic question and told me to come back on Friday for my ViSA that's how I got 2 years.

6 Likes

Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by seanby4konji: 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
Let me wait here first and watch the money pile up then we will know what they are saying or doing there...

Let me get back to work now...

Time waits for no one...

Time will tell...

Bless...
Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by viva7: 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
Noted...............
Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by dotune(m): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
Tell them u r gay. They will grant u entry. May God touch the hearts of their leaders.

2 Likes

Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by kilomeji2: 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
columbus007:
Telling me to go U.S its like asking me to go Hell.

Na your type dey deceive others. After now, you go go collect visa come dey say 'i just wan go see wetin dey dia sef'.
Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by columbus007(m): 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
[quote author=kilomeji2 post=35474862]

Na your type dey deceive others. After now, you go go collect visa come dey say 'i just wan go see wetin dey dia sef'.[/quote cheesy
Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by HopeAlive14(m): 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
East or West..
Home is the Best!
Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
Elparaiso:
My interview was 6:30 am... I've been approved.... Thanks
Congrats bro. I'm so happy for you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accident Along Benin Highway Few Days Ago,Some Dead,Others Injured(Pics) / 12 Interesting Facts About Akwa Ibom State / Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.