Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

• • •Tips On Getting A US VISA - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA (52824 Views)

Tips On How To Survive Abuja For Freshers (personal Experience) / #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos / Getting A Gabon Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by MSEdLAW(m): 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
uyemhe:
Thanks for these helpful tips. Can anyone provide advice for me here please? I'm trying to help my mom secure tourist visa to come visit me. Besides appointment confirmation, passport, DS-160 application form, passport photo, and GT Bank receipt...what other documentation can I show? I can think of bank statement, and letter of invitation, but anything else?
Also, she's a widow and all her kids are here in the US, but I feel the officer might think she is trying to run away. How do we convince them that she will come back?
Appreciate your help, thank you

Have u gotten help?
Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by empressreese: 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
NgwaManNaija4LF:
God has left America, I won't go there until sanity is restored.

Please enlighten me on which part of the VERY corrupt Nigeria does God Himself reside? You people have so much negative to say about a country most of you have yet to enter yet GAY is very present in Nigeria as well. AS Holy as you people pretend to be you would think the bulk you would have read the Bible and see that the issue is not Western society or even America. The battle is against powers and principalities....The fact that America may be fulfilling prophesy first in some regards does not make any of you or your country any better. As backwards as Nigeria is I think most of you should stop talking and understand the bulk of the VISA applications from NIGERIA are denied due to your fraudulent reputation. The consulate knows the ink on the paper you utilized is likely not even real ink and the paper came from false trees. You have got to be kidding me with this primitive bush brain thinking and comments.

2 Likes

Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by Teeboy22(m): 2:31am On Jan 21, 2018
cool
Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by Donlexybaze(m): 3:27am On Jan 27, 2018
abeg make una epp me. a friend is planning to send me an Invite soon, pls how I do i go about it? do I have to wait till the letter arrive before I apply for visa?? how the interview go be like?? i broke asf now but I have faith, let assume I get to the point of interview, won't they ask for account statement or anything related or how much do you earn and stuff like that.. please enlighten me, i don't want to be pessimistic about it.. note :she is a white woman and she loves me, so she wants me to come over
Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:39am On Mar 26, 2018
empressreese:

Please enlighten me on which part of the VERY corrupt Nigeria does God Himself reside? You people have so much negative to say about a country most of you have yet to enter yet GAY is very present in Nigeria as well. AS Holy as you people pretend to be you would think the bulk you would have read the Bible and see that the issue is not Western society or even America. The battle is against powers and principalities....The fact that America may be fulfilling prophesy first in some regards does not make any of you or your country any better. As backwards as Nigeria is I think most of you should stop talking and understand the bulk of the VISA applications from NIGERIA are denied due to your fraudulent reputation. The consulate knows the ink on the paper you utilized is likely not even real ink and the paper came from false trees. You have got to be kidding me with this primitive bush brain thinking and comments.

You are part of the problem,fight for it.
Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:58am On Mar 26, 2018
Kizopumpin:
Those tips are quite helpful and enlightening.
Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by dokkitaa(m): 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
You would need to retitle this page to tips on getting a US Tourist Visa
Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by merit1988(f): 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
Very helpful tips...thank u OP....my question is,can we(family) get visa's to the US with virgin passports? Also do we have to loaded for the statement of account? What's does it mean to have strong ties with your country, as stated earlier? We plan to travel soon
Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by monchat(m): 6:44am On May 03, 2018
merit1988:
Very helpful tips...thank u OP....my question is,can we(family) get visa's to the US with virgin passports? Also do we have to loaded for the statement of account? What's does it mean to have strong ties with your country, as stated earlier? We plan to travel soon

Strong tie means that if u are married u must av husband and kids and a very good job with years of experience .
Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by Sahbarg: 1:34pm On May 08, 2018
Pls can someone explain how to processing US visa from beginning
Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by monchat(m): 8:04am On May 10, 2018
Sahbarg:
Pls can someone explain how to processing US visa from beginning

Go to any GTB closest to u, pay the visa fees
Fill your DS-160 form. Get the confirmation code and use it to schedule your appointment. Check the application form very well and submit. Then prepare your self for the interview
Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by Mmkgroup5(f): 8:17pm On May 29, 2018
My bro you dey mind those ones they will wake up to reality soon. I hope u see the look on a white when they hear you are from naija. Naija is fucking corrupt discrimination everywhere. Let them wash there dirty pants first. By the grace of God I go reach there. Abeg I like Better thing. I no be bad Bella They are all pretenders i know there type
empressreese:

Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by Mmkgroup5(f): 8:31pm On May 29, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:
God has left America, I won't go there until sanity is restored.
mr man do you know if God is with you?do you know what Israelite committed yet God forgave them.God is not you. He will have mercy on whom he wants to have mercy on. Don’t speak for him. Judging itself is a sin. Us is a land of honey. Nigeria is a corrupt country. Bad belle,witchcraft , jealousy full una body. Top up with hungry politicians mtcheww

1 Like

Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by stdurumi: 11:14am On Jul 13, 2020
How to Apply for US visa in Nigeria
https://travelvisa.ng/apply-us-visa-nigeria/
Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by Rawhumper(m): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Congrats bro, in 2005 i was very nervous when i went for my student visa interview.
I couldnt answer the simple question the Consular Officer asked why do i want to study in the USA?

I had paid my school fees, sat Toefl and paid Sevis fee too. With sponsors bank statements but i still didnt get it after she asked me twice same question.
Whenever i remember it i feel sad, but maybe God doesnt want me to go.

quote author=Elparaiso post=35290514]
My interview was 6:30 am...
I've been approved....
Thanks[/quote]
Re: • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA by Prestdude: 9:38am On Sep 09, 2023
A lot of people keep getting confused on how they can get going with their US Visa application, you can gain some tips here...
https://www.ngbusiness.com.ng/cost-of-traveling-from-nigeria-to-the-usa/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Interesting Facts About Akwa Ibom State / Accident Along Benin Highway Few Days Ago,Some Dead,Others Injured(Pics) / Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.