Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force (13417 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Displays New Aircraft (video) / The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) / Nigerian Air Force Cadets Undergo Shooting Excercise In Kaduna State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by ochejoseph(m): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
As our country's Armed forces continue to battle insurgents who have learnt the act of blending into the civilian population and taking advantage of forested areas to unleash mayhem on harmless civilians, we take a photo look at the capabilities of the Nigerian Air-force as they strive to complement other sister agencies to bring lasting peace to the land

HAPPY VIEWING

http://tsuntsumediaservices..com/2014/05/pictures-random-pictures-of-nigerian.html

1 Like

Re: Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by natas22: 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
N bh still exist

3 Likes

Re: Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by INTROVERT(f): 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
See we too get weapons na.

I doubt the last picture OP. angry angry angry

I don't think Nigeria has laser guided missile tech yet.
Re: Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
Shey na reserve all dis weapon dey Ni abi dem no wan use am for bh Ni? Abeg I wan go fight my country sef grin guys wey get mouth for Nairaland where una dey and all te mouthed babes una dey house grin
Re: Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by jamex93(m): 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
use all dis tinz for boko boys na
Re: Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
jamex93:
use all dis tinz for boko boys na
if one of those laser misiles drop ground, do u knw the collateral damage?

These things re meant for externall aggression.
Re: Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by jamex93(m): 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
krattoss:
if one of those laser misiles drop ground, do u knw the collateral damage?

These things re meant for externall aggression.

grin
Re: Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by sweat4wat(m): 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
These ain't shit joor , we don't make use of them dat where the koko is
Re: Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by youngberry001(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
same like us land army especially number2 jet

may God help us crush does boko harams cry pls guys help us pray oh
Re: Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
That last pic tho...
Re: Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by jpphilips(m): 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nigeria has chinook now?
Re: Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by theSpark(m): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
jpphilips:
Nigeria has chinook now?
Same thing that surprised me. This is progress
Re: Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
OP God bless you.
Re: Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nigerian airforce planes still using Turboprop engines?nawa o
Re: Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
I want to be in the Nigerian Airforce or Army!!!
Re: Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by ademusiwa3: 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
You can see how selfish Nigeria are. They claim we have 2 military. But what flag is on it.

Basically it is about selfishness.
Which country military will agree to it. Nobody.

Treat others the way you want them to treat you.

Western Nigeria is not scare of war against Nigeria.

Nation go to war everywhere.

Those who make peaceful change difficult make violent change the only option.

We would never allow anybody or any group cheat us. Even if it means war.

And any group who does not want peace for his people will cross the part of the country of western Nigeria.
The country of the kingdom of western Nigeria. We are not scare of war.

When people talk about politician I just laugh , who is a governor that the military can't kill. Any governor who make noise already knows his fate. You can go and ask them. It is not a secret , what will happen to them , or anyone who refuse change.

If you know the military. Who is a yeye governor talking when the military is talking .
Re: Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by pus11: 12:08am On Jun 28, 2015
The military in the country of western Nigeria. Don't go to church, may be you know anyone who go get a job to kill people and listen to redeem church. Nobody.

Ogun is what most worship

[img]http://traditionalifa.files./2011/07/33888_1484492828386_1115840644_31293065_3671592_n2.jpg[/img]

Here is picture of the police already repainting their color
It is international law to have the country of western Nigeria on all military equipment

[img]http://constative.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/accident-ondo-state-960x385.jpg
[/img]
Re: Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by pus11: 12:12am On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by pus11: 12:13am On Jun 28, 2015
What do you see on top blood.
Re: Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by pus11: 12:19am On Jun 28, 2015
E ma ko gbo gbo ke ni, to wo ba ni,wa si ile karo ogire.
Re: Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by Ahmed4002(m): 12:20am On Jun 28, 2015
victory only comes from God.
espirit de Corp
Re: Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
See we too get weapons na.
I doubt the last picture OP. angry angry angry
I don't think Nigeria has laser guided missile tech yet.
ur IQ is high. I like dat
Re: Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by ademusiwa3: 12:54am On Jun 28, 2015
[size=28pt]All military equipment inside the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria most have the flag of western Nigeria on them[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by ademusiwa3: 12:59am On Jun 28, 2015

It is a requirement of the law to paint all equiptment inside the country of western Nigeria. The flag of western Nigeria.

This is one of the main reason , we have gone to the international community.

1 Like

Re: Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by walemoney007(m): 12:59am On Jun 28, 2015
Musiwa is backcheesy
Re: Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by ademusiwa3: 1:05am On Jun 28, 2015
[size=28pt]What do you mean. I have gone to the united Nation and many countries to complain. I personally don't allow anyone to cheat me.

And if Nigeria does not do the right thing. we are already in touch with the international Court.

I am not a friendly person to people who cheat me. I don't cheat others
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by ademusiwa3: 1:05am On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by idu1(m): 3:33am On Jun 28, 2015
Musiwa don hijack this thread...
Re: Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by johnmark1234(m): 4:34am On Jun 28, 2015
ademusiwa3:
[size=28pt]All military equipment inside the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria most have the flag of western Nigeria on them[/size]

. This man or boy abi na say u b mumu.
Re: Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by Dollyak(f): 4:41am On Jun 28, 2015
ademusiwa3:
You can see how selfish Nigeria are. They claim we have 2 military. But what flag is on it.

Basically it is about selfishness.
Which country military will agree to it. Nobody.

Treat others the way you want them to treat you.

Western Nigeria is not scare of war against Nigeria.

Nation go to war everywhere.

Those who make peaceful change difficult make violent change the only option.

We would never allow anybody or any group cheat us. Even if it means war.

And any group who does not want peace for his people will cross the part of the country of western Nigeria.
The country of the kingdom of western Nigeria. We are not scare of war.

When people talk about politician I just laugh , who is a governor that the military can't kill. Any governor who make noise already knows his fate. You can go and ask them. It is not a secret , what will happen to them , or anyone who refuse change.

If you know the military. Who is a yeye governor talking when the military is talking .

Can you clarify which western Nigeria you are talking about. SW or SE
Re: Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force by Thatitan234(m): 7:32am On Jun 28, 2015
finniblinks:
Nigerian airforce planes still using Turboprop engines?nawa o

Jets with Turboprop engines are still the best and widely used types in military cargo/movement planes.
this is actually because turboprop engines deliver more power and greater efficiency at SLOWER flying speeds when compared to other engine types.

The second pics plane is designed for movement and cannot not be operated efficiently at FASTER speeds
and thus turboprop engines would thus be
more suitable.

I believe NAF is one of the well equipped in Africa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD / US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War / Our Lives Under Threat, Ibadan Family Heads Cry Out To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.