Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,170 members, 7,852,985 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

How Do Good Or Bad Do We Treat Our Housemaids? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Good Or Bad Do We Treat Our Housemaids? (1008 Views)

Career Women Battle Housemaids’ Sexcapades, Randy Husbands / Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? / Are You Sending Your Housemaids To School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Good Or Bad Do We Treat Our Housemaids? by omocalabar(m): 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2009
HI GUYS WAS JUST WONDERING HOW WE TREAT OUR MAIDS IF WE ACTUALLY HAVE ANY COS ALOT OF OUR TREAT THEM LIKE SLAVES, BUT THE FUNNIEST THING ABOUT IT IS THAT SOME OF US CALL OURSELVES XTIANS ,ON SUNDAY WHEN WE GO TO CHURCH THEY (THE MAIDS ) ARE EASILY SPOTTED BEING DIFFERENT FROM THE CROWD,SO HOW WOULD YOU GUYS RATE YOURSELVES?COS PEOPLE THINK OUR HOUSEHELP IS MY SISTER AND AM PROUD TO SAY THAT IN A WAY.

omocalabar@yahoo.com
Re: How Do Good Or Bad Do We Treat Our Housemaids? by lexdino: 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2009
Actually, if you see the way some people do treat their maids, its really cruel but the amazing part of it is that these people who treat their maid mercilessly are the friendliest of people
Re: How Do Good Or Bad Do We Treat Our Housemaids? by Badriyyah(f): 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2009
Well, my dad encouraged my mum to get a main to help her with the chores but she still did majority of the work and treated the maid like everyone else. My sister did the same thing, everything was open to the girls, funny enough even after all this one stole my sisters engagement ring and another started stealing food and hiding it in her room. Such a shame.
Re: How Do Good Or Bad Do We Treat Our Housemaids? by keyremotes(m): 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2009
Remember we are just privileged to be in the position we are in.

Since the househelps are human beings I see no reason they should not be treated well.
Re: How Do Good Or Bad Do We Treat Our Housemaids? by invisible2(m): 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2009
Never had a housemaid, dont need one either.
Re: How Do Good Or Bad Do We Treat Our Housemaids? by Sissy3(f): 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2009
maltreatment of any kind is not me. i believe in the golden rule, "do unto others, as you would have them do to you"

if i happen to have a maid, i would strive to treat him/her equally as my own, coz no one knows tomorrow
Re: How Do Good Or Bad Do We Treat Our Housemaids? by keyremotes(m): 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2009
I feel very sorry for people who maltreat their helps.

These same people leave their children in the daily catre of these helps expecting to get the best from them.

What goes around comes around.
Re: How Do Good Or Bad Do We Treat Our Housemaids? by iice(f): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2009
The last one we had chaiii she enjoyed eh cheesy
Chop tire, sleep tire, watch Tv tire. . .didnt really do that much

But the girl opened eye and follow guy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Debt Relief / How To Keep Your Marriage Intact / Overbearing Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.