Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,381 members, 7,861,052 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

Governor Okorocha Says Biafran Separatism Is “like A Mirage,... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okorocha Says Biafran Separatism Is “like A Mirage,... (1143 Views)

Explosive: Prof Akin Oyebode Says Biafran Restoration Only Possible Through WAR. / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others / Biafran Separatism Is Like A Mirage-okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Okorocha Says Biafran Separatism Is “like A Mirage,... by bolabolakemi(f): 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
Governor Rochas Okorocha spoke exclusively with SaharaTV Executive Producer, Omoyele Sowore, on the condition of the Biafran struggle and Radio Biafra’s broadcasts in the South East of Nigeria.

Governor Okorocha said that Radio Biafra “doesn’t have the backing of the South East, any leader of the South East or any Igbo man.”

He added that “you cannot say who actually is behind this or where is this radio station. The radio station is not in Imo State. The [Biafra] War is gone and gone.”

Governor Okorocha told SaharaTV that outsiders were the cause of the recent social media and radio campaigns calling for separatism. He said “I cannot say all here, but know that it is not the backing of the South East trying to create tension and relevance, just like they have gotten the attention now.”

The Governor spoke even more critically about the Biafran struggle as “like a mirage, the more you look, the less you see.”

Governor Okorocha made these comments during an interview on SaharaTV where he discussed the economic conditions of the country after President Jonathan’s administration and the political division within the All Progressives Congress (APC). shocked

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/27/governor-okorocha-says-biafran-separatism-“-mirage-more-you-look-less-you-see”
Re: Governor Okorocha Says Biafran Separatism Is “like A Mirage,... by Abiriba1stson: 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
[i][/i]
Re: Governor Okorocha Says Biafran Separatism Is “like A Mirage,... by Obijulius: 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Governor Okorocha Says Biafran Separatism Is “like A Mirage,... by apogeez(m): 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
He will like to upload nonsense

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Says Biafran Separatism Is “like A Mirage,... by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 28, 2015
I have said it times without number le'dem believe it or not biafra can never. be achieved through bullet,they just endup perish like an idiot.......follow due process dey no go gree.........na to dey make mouth ontop social media
....nl chest beaters oyah take over

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Says Biafran Separatism Is “like A Mirage,... by CharliParker: 12:07am On Jun 28, 2015
I love Rochas for his hate for tribalism this the man Nigeria needs
Re: Governor Okorocha Says Biafran Separatism Is “like A Mirage,... by akonibobo: 1:10am On Jun 28, 2015
Biafran soldiers will soon start dia hate campaign on Okorocha.
It is at your detriment if you allow one yellow Ibo boi to be deceiving you thru his radio station.
Re: Governor Okorocha Says Biafran Separatism Is “like A Mirage,... by softmind24: 2:02am On Jun 28, 2015
Gbam let those who have ear hear now
Re: Governor Okorocha Says Biafran Separatism Is “like A Mirage,... by ramdris(m): 6:20am On Jun 28, 2015
All I know is that war is not a child play and our Ibo youth should not allow their selves to be used to destroy their land. I have been to NE before and after BH started and I can tell u that it will take years for the zone to get back to normal.

I believe the Ibo leaders should call the faceless propagandist to order for a stitch in time saves nine.

One love!
Re: Governor Okorocha Says Biafran Separatism Is “like A Mirage,... by Nature8(m): 6:30am On Jun 28, 2015
Hmm
Re: Governor Okorocha Says Biafran Separatism Is “like A Mirage,... by natas22: 6:31am On Jun 28, 2015
www.
Re: Governor Okorocha Says Biafran Separatism Is “like A Mirage,... by omenka(m): 6:43am On Jun 28, 2015
Finally that useless conman Nnambi "Kunu" finally gets the publicity he's looking for. Dude has just been setting himself up to pull off the greatest fraud in history, posing as a valiant while soliciting people to contribute financially to "his" course. Of course when he finally gets the money he requires, he'd enter ghost mode and would never be heard from again!

People have the right to self determination but how the go about it is what makes the difference between logic and foolishness. Biafra could become a reality as against what Okorocha thinks but this CAN NEVER be achieved with folks like "Namadi Kanu" leading the charge. He's nothing but a very "sophisticated" fraudster.

There are proper channels to do this than urging people to take up arms and fight against the state, kill Yorubas and Housas, and burn down churches. I don't see how this doctrine is different than those propagated by the likes of Shakau and Al Baghdadi. Kanu is a fraudster and a terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Says Biafran Separatism Is “like A Mirage,... by cocoduck: 6:56am On Jun 28, 2015
ramdris:
All I know is that war is not a child play and our Ibo youth should not allow their selves to be used to destroy their land. I have been to NE before and after BH started and I can tell u that it will take years for the zone to get back to normal.

I believe the Ibo leaders should call the faceless propagandist to order for a stitch in time saves nine.

One love!

\
he may be anything but never faceless. that guy is a hero

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Says Biafran Separatism Is “like A Mirage,... by chosen04(f): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2015
cocoduck:
\
he may be anything but never faceless. that guy is a hero
Not just a Hero but God sent!

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Says Biafran Separatism Is “like A Mirage,... by bolabolakemi(f): 8:46am On Jun 28, 2015
chosen04:
Not just a Hero but God sent!
cool

(1) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Fg’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu / Tinubu Declares War On Dino / Funny! American Man Calls Police After Seeing A Toy That Looks Like Tiger. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.