Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Sss Burst Anambra Baby Factory 26/06/2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sss Burst Anambra Baby Factory 26/06/2015 (916 Views)

Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Anonymous Source From The Presidency Reacts / What Magu Told Buhari On SSS Allegations / Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sss Burst Anambra Baby Factory 26/06/2015 by Abagworo(m): 1:03am On Jun 28, 2015
SSS bursts Anambra baby factory, nabs 13 pregnant girls, 5 impregnators
By News Express on 26/06/2015
Share on
Views: 738
Operatives of the State Security Service (SSS) yesterday stormed a new storey building
located close to Atani Police Station, Atani, Anambra State, arresting everyone in sight and
sealing the building, which turned out to be a baby factory.
News Express learnt that 13 pregnant girls and five boys who served as impregnators at the
baby factory were immediately whisked away by the SSS operatives during the raid which took
place late yesterday afternoon.
“The owner of the place escaped and is at large,” a reliable source told News Express .
The source disclosed that the baby factory had been operating in the guise of a motherless
babies home but the SSS struck after weeks-long surveillance. He said that each girl was paid
N150,000 for each baby girl and N200,000 for each baby boy, adding that a manhunt has been
launched for the runaway operator.
Re: Sss Burst Anambra Baby Factory 26/06/2015 by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 28, 2015
Again?

And Where is your source Mate?
Re: Sss Burst Anambra Baby Factory 26/06/2015 by Abagworo(m): 1:04am On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Sss Burst Anambra Baby Factory 26/06/2015 by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo:
http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=12437&title=SSS-bursts-Anambra-baby-factory,-nabs-13-pregnant-girls,-5-impregnators
learn to copy and paste well
Re: Sss Burst Anambra Baby Factory 26/06/2015 by Cirphrank(m): 1:06am On Jun 28, 2015
Okay na, nice one.

BTW;

BUKA 14

his short tale comes with a sad ending for real niggas due to an act by a bleeped up nigga.

Just incase, UNIBEN has Food Court
and the court has BUKAs and the 14th Buka you're about to read
about.

Buka 14 was the real deal. It was the
the epitome of a Buka that is able to
satisfy hungry boys with food at a
very cheap rate. It never was too
classy like the others, didn't have too much of packaging that's why you'd hardly see a lady eating in there, but for me and fellows it was the only Buka with conscience. N50 beans from Buka 14 could fill one' tummy for @least 3days straight up, I can't really start writing about its 'lost glory' now but rather I want to write what I think caused the misfortune in a nutshell.
Continue Reading...
Re: Sss Burst Anambra Baby Factory 26/06/2015 by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 28, 2015
Luedave:
learn to copy and paste well
Evils grin

1 Like

Re: Sss Burst Anambra Baby Factory 26/06/2015 by bigfrancis21: 1:36am On Jun 28, 2015
Another fake news just like the human meat selling restaurant one just to tarnish Anambra's good image. Abagworo, I must tell you that I am very disappointed in what you have become of recent.

3 Likes

Re: Sss Burst Anambra Baby Factory 26/06/2015 by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 28, 2015
Abagworo:
SSS bursts Anambra baby factory, nabs 13 pregnant girls, 5 impregnators
By News Express on 26/06/2015
Share on
Views: 738
Operatives of the State Security Service (SSS) yesterday stormed a new storey building
located close to Atani Police Station, Atani, Anambra State, arresting everyone in sight and
sealing the building, which turned out to be a baby factory.
News Express learnt that 13 pregnant girls and five boys who served as impregnators at the
baby factory were immediately whisked away by the SSS operatives during the raid which took
place late yesterday afternoon.
“The owner of the place escaped and is at large,” a reliable source told News Express .
The source disclosed that the baby factory had been operating in the guise of a motherless
babies home but the SSS struck after weeks-long surveillance. He said that each girl was paid
N150,000 for each baby girl and N200,000 for each baby boy, adding that a manhunt has been
launched for the runaway operator.

Re: Sss Burst Anambra Baby Factory 26/06/2015 by Nature8(m): 6:36am On Jun 28, 2015
Prove this lie with pictures mpama..

(1) (Reply)

NASS Leadership: Akande Is Wrong, Mischievous –saraki / Breaking! Presidency Disowns Zahra Buhari's Alleged Twitter Comments / I’m Not Caged, Buhari Replies Nyiam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.