Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law (29589 Views)

/ TB Joshua Prophecy On Biafra: Have His Words Already Come True? / TB Joshua Reacts To Alledged Affiliation With Warri Prophet Jeremiah Omoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by darnley16(m): 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
alphaStoner:

Naaah, Rich Homie Quan, you should listen to him more often
quan is awesome too sure, but deir two combo is a blast,
Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by alphaStoner(m): 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
darnley16:
quan is awesome too sure, but deir two combo is a blast,

Yeah, I listen to them a lot
Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by IceDude(m): 11:47am On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol from
Lie lie i rather pray myself than go to him for deliverance ... Just something demonic about the way he operates
Anywayz i mite b wrong
U just sounded like my elder sister. I wonder why she nor like TB Joshua....Anytime she dey condemn am the tin just dey pain me for body
Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
IceDude:
U just sounded like my elder sister. I wonder why she nor like TB Joshua....Anytime she dey condemn am the tin just dey pain me for body

Lol hope sounding like ur sis is a good thing cheesy
Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by IceDude(m): 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol hope sounding like ur sis is a good thing cheesy
Yap, she is the best sister on earth. But the only problem is dat she alwayz get on my nerves in any argument dat involves the Prophet....She nor dey hide the hatred at alllllllllllll
Re: TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
IceDude:
Yap, she is the best sister on earth. But the only problem is dat she alwayz get on my nerves in any argument dat involves the Prophet....She nor dey hide the hatred at alllllllllllll

Lol me i dont hate .. Just not kin on the guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Carries Buckets Of Water With His Eyelids / Checkout The Snake I Killed This Morning (pics) / Lagos Driver Brutally Beaten By A Policeman For Scratching A Car (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.