Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Photo: Hyundai Sonata 2015 Vs Honda Accord 2015 - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photo: Hyundai Sonata 2015 Vs Honda Accord 2015 (7501 Views)

Toyota Camry Muscle Vs. Honda Accord Evil Spirit / Toyota Vs. Honda Vs. Volkswagen Vs. Nissan / Help Make An Informed Decision. Toyota Highlander Or Hyundai Tucson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Hyundai Sonata 2015 Vs Honda Accord 2015 by eromspete(m): 9:39am On Jul 01, 2015
Very valid points... gba handshake oga cool

saxywale:
For resale value: Honda

For many added options and luxury: Hyundai

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Hyundai Sonata 2015 Vs Honda Accord 2015 by Originalsly: 10:59am On Jul 01, 2015
Hyundai is pretty...Honda is beautiful. Hyundai is like a babe with much make up...fake eyelashes, Brazilian weave, breast implants wearing a body shaper and short dress. Honda is like a babe with little make up and a not so short dress. Hyundai is loaded with gadgets. Look at a 5 year old Hyundai and a 5 year old Honda Accord and you would see the difference. All that glitter is not gold.... Honda over Hyundai.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Hyundai Sonata 2015 Vs Honda Accord 2015 by luvinhubby(m): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2015
Originalsly:
Hyundai is pretty...Honda is beautiful. Hyundai is like a babe with much make up...fake eyelashes, Brazilian weave, breast implants wearing a body shaper and short dress. Honda is like a babe with little make up and a not so short dress. Hyundai is loaded with gadgets. Look at a 5 year old Hyundai and a 5 year old Honda Accord and you would see the difference. All that glitter is not gold.... Honda over Hyundai.
Ori e correct, infact, one bottle of Orijin for you. grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Hyundai Sonata 2015 Vs Honda Accord 2015 by lonelydora: 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
abatically:
Lol. The sonata, even though has greatly improved and they did a good job on this, but Hyundai are still trying to do too much hence the car kinda looks more like a toy. The accord on the other hand looks bold and matured. Someone said the accord looks bland, lol. Well he confessed he hasn't driven either so I won't blame him. He should drive it first and come back and tell us if it looks bland. The new Honda eathdream engine is a BOMB especially with VCM.

To me the accord looks better on the outside. In the inside the sonata looks great with almost every tech included, but u can also find all those things in the accord touring. Oh and the accord coupe is a BEAST.
God bless you for this post. Onye na amaro mmadu na akpo ya "Di anyi" meaning Person wey no know person dey call am "my friend".

I have not driven the Sonata on a long distance but I have driven the Honda Accord. From my little experience on both, I can tell you the Sonata is no match to the Accord.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Hyundai Sonata 2015 Vs Honda Accord 2015 by king406(m): 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
lonelydora:

God bless you for this post. Onye na amaro mmadu na akpo ya "Di anyi" meaning Person wey no know person dey call am "my friend".

I have not driven the Sonata on a long distance but I have driven the Honda Accord. From my little experience on both, I can tell you the Sonata is no match to the Accord.

well drive the sonata, and u will see hw far hyundai have come in perfomance. Even if its the 2.4ltrs i4 making 200hp in 2011, compared to the accords 184 on same displacement. The hyundai will show the honda say plenty makeup doesnt make one look ugly. The accords 3.5 v6 270hp will still go against the 2.0 i4 turbo 274hp of the sonata.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Hyundai Sonata 2015 Vs Honda Accord 2015 by sultaan(m): 6:53am On Jul 02, 2015
I've been in Las Vegas now just drove to Grand Canyon Arizona in a 2014 Santa Fe which is not bad at all, but the most common car(rental) I have seen so far on the road is the Sonata and Santa Fe
Re: Photo: Hyundai Sonata 2015 Vs Honda Accord 2015 by AutosBay(m): 7:41am On Jul 02, 2015
@ saxywale I partially agree with you
Re: Photo: Hyundai Sonata 2015 Vs Honda Accord 2015 by AutosBay(m): 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
To me I prefer the Honda Accord

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cost Of Acquiring Abuja License Plate / Car Duster For Your Dashboard (wax Treated), Easily Attracts Dust (2K ONLY)... / Is Honda Odyssey A Good Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.