Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) (29125 Views)

Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie / Some Top 10 Hollywood Horror Movies Cliché© / Download Link To Nollywood, Bollywood And Hollywood Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) by ednut1(m): 10:50am On Jun 28, 2015
i hv watched nollywood for over 20 yrs. the accident scene is always d same. car turn right and left and u hear a sound gbooom. hahahahaha lame

3 Likes

Re: How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) by Therock5555(m): 10:51am On Jun 28, 2015
the day I watched shaolin monks and then went to challenge 5 macho dudes in my area, well my broken teeth and imbecility can bear testimony to the beatings I collected that day. jet li e no go better for u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) by littlemistress: 10:51am On Jun 28, 2015
Hilarious cheesy cheesy
Re: How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 28, 2015
Minemrys:

s0mething i learnt from superman films. Krypt0nite is never scarce but the questi0n is why d0n't criminals use it in metropolis. The joker is a maniac but batman will never kill him.
watch your post disappear in a jiffy wink
Annoying the hell outta sane peeps by quoting a post as long as this grin angry
Re: How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) by Kendumazy(m): 10:52am On Jun 28, 2015
80percent of Nigerians believes that what's happening on nollywood and hollywood are real.. Parts of why we've failed marriages cos every woman wants her husband to be the maid in the house cos she has seen such thing on nollywood and hollywood..

Hmmmm... And this must have already made most imolites hopeless for the CHANGE... Sorry imolites...
Re: How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) by sipsip(m): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2015
Lol. Really funny and nice piece. Especially this Hollywood peeps. Lol.
Re: How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) by Isomerizm(m): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2015
Tenim47:

.$
U com tok say na ur grandmama no alow u prosper
that was harsh. Why ain't you yourself in church?? Ewu.
Re: How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2015
I HATE NIGERIA FIRM CAUSE GHOST DEY OPEN DOOR COME MEET PERSON angry

I HATE HOLLYWOOD FIRM CAUSE BLACK MAN DEY ALWAYS DIE FIRST angry

4 Likes

Re: How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) by browneyes7(f): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2015
cheesy
Re: How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 28, 2015
;Dl lol
ever wonder how you can convert your unyielding internet surfing hours into COOL $CASH check this out!!!! www.infobiznaija.com/tolexandre nd kiss being broke goodbye. It's been tested and it's NOT A SCAM! THANK ME LATER
Re: How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) by 1freshdude: 10:59am On Jun 28, 2015
Nollywood makes people dull. its an IQ destroyer. Keep your kids or little siblings away from Nollywood!
Hollywood can help to improve your diction and knowledge of some English words, it could expose you to some complex line of thought, life style, taste and it is even more realistic on the average (going by films standard of realism).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) by hasmuz(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2015
Anything that happens in a movie....be it earthquake, flood, tornado, hurricane etc it's only in America
Who remembers the film "2012 - Dooms day" when they proposed the world would come to an end. How come it is only America world that ended and they build this ship that brought all the survivors to Africa

3 Likes

Re: How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) by pembisco(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2015
iwakolewa:
Lol,no 6 tho
so mek we scroll up deh go look wetin no6 talk abi? smd

5 Likes

Re: How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) by anotherfemi(m): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2015
#7.It’s easy for anyone to land a plane, providing there is someone in the control tower to talk you down.

There is some truth to this one sha......i cant say about it applying in nigeria...but i know that its possible

p.s. i'm an aircraft maintenance engineer
Re: How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) by seedorfg(m): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2015
grin
Re: How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) by Fredzy7(m): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2015
Hollywood_ if you and your beautiful girlfriend where kidnapped by the most dangerous people on earth no harm will come to her she will just be shaken that's all

2 Likes

Re: How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 28, 2015
Chai I love this thread, Op mus be drunk in Wood stories grin

1 Like

Re: How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 28, 2015
#hollywood: a basketball match is always won in injury time

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) by UjSizzle(f): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2015
America is the "whole world"

Africa is a country and not a continent.

Driving fast cars never gets you killed or injured, even if you had to jump through the Ethiad towers, off a friggin' plane and you're smashed in the face a couple hundred times. #FastnFurious7.

7 Likes

Re: How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) by Anyi3(m): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2015
Minemrys:

s0mething i learnt from superman films. Krypt0nite is never scarce but the questi0n is why d0n't criminals use it in metropolis. The joker is a maniac but batman will never kill him.

Bro Batman doesn't kill people often. If you've played the game or read comics, he prefers making the person unconscious and then taken to jail. Only when he can't help it do batman villains die

1 Like

Re: How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) by japhmanuel: 11:17am On Jun 28, 2015
Ghost knock b4 enterin a house

1 Like

Re: How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) by augster(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2015
UjSizzle:
America is the "whole world"

Africa is a country and not a continent.

Driving fast cars never gets you killed or injured, even if you had to jump through the Ethiad towers, off a friggin' plane and you're smashed in the face a couple hundred times. #FastnFurious7.
lol...america is the only place where terrorists attack, the only place where superheroes reside, the only place where natural disasters occur

3 Likes

Re: How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) by nerodenero: 11:22am On Jun 28, 2015
#27. When you hear a weird sound from a dark corner, instead of running, you just have to check what it is
This part always get me angry. Despite it is called 'make believe', this is just unbelievable because for real life, na to cut out first.

3 Likes

Re: How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) by kevoh(m): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2015
Minemrys:

1st off not all Metropolis criminals have the resources like Lex Luthor to obtain kryptonite, most are just freaks who came accidentally across kryptonite without knowing its potentials.

Secondly Batman, just like Superman(bar the last Superman movie) can never kill anybody no matter how evil. That is how their characters have been since time immemorial. It goes against the logic and what true superheroes are supposed to stand for in the comic(real) world. They can only stop criminals and defend innocent victims.

OP, has done some injustice by adding Hollywood and Nollywood goofs under one list. Nollywood goofs are just unforgiveable like their accidents.

Lastly and most important point, most of the goofs raised by the OP (in the Hollywood genre) are necessary for purely entertainment purpose and are allowed in the movie Universe despite being exaggerated. A Jet Li or Arnold Schwazeneger battling 100 people in a gun fight/martial arts fight is more entertaining than a Jet li that throws a grenade once and kills hundred people. As a movie director you need to appeal to the senses of your would be audience

3 Likes

Re: How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) by hidee20(m): 11:33am On Jun 28, 2015
#21 is so on point.Its only the actor(s) always have a perfect target. grin
Re: How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) by czarr(m): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2015
Funny!! and true grin
Re: How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) by great664(m): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2015
Hahahahah that's why its called #fiction just entertainment
But really why do all Aliens speak English?

1 Like

Re: How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) by naturally: 11:38am On Jun 28, 2015
Lol, good research
Re: How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) by Drinkwater(m): 11:40am On Jun 28, 2015
Everyone in Mexico is cute

3 Likes

Re: How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) by sonnyudoh(m): 11:40am On Jun 28, 2015
If dat post was funny to u... Pls m sorry but ur xtremely bored
Re: How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) by naturally: 11:41am On Jun 28, 2015
dreydee:
See as people dey look me for church for laughing out loud grin nice write-up OP ;
Nairalanding in church.
Father forgive him for he knows not what he is doing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees / Bbnaija Vs 2019 Presidential Elections: See How Nigerians Voted / BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.