Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please (3864 Views)

My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis / Advice: My Father Didn't Train Me In The University,should I Forgive Him? / u (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by kpolli(m): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
EyeKandy:
The rude and insensitive comments here is very annoying. If you have nothing nice to say, stay away, grammar nazi!

In Leonaidas's voice "THIS IS NAIRALAND!!!!!"

OP, I feel you.... Your sister really did mess up and your image is slightly affected but my advice, love her and the kid the more.... That's all you can do

1 Like

Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by kilode100(f): 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Joavid:
What advice do you need?

You are going to be an uncle soon. So cheer up!

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
Thanks all, for your contributions..
Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
there's really nothing you can do. the deed has been done, the best thing you can do now is be there for her, not criticize her or anything. she needs all the love and support she can get from you and the rest of your her family

what about the guy who got her pregnant? is he accepting responsibility?
Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
edwife:

We have the whole family complete... cheesy

Still waiting for their mum though... cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin... Can't stop laughing ooo grin grin
Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by edwife(f): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
MarvellousGod:
grin grin grin grin grin... Can't stop laughing ooo grin grin

It's true nah,i read the sister-now him who else remain? cheesy
Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by BABE3: 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by edwife(f): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
BABE3:
@ edwife,

there is a term called "Polyamory", it means being romantically in love with more than one person at the same time, AND all parties involved give their consent. These polyamorous people have a right to love/get married too. Same goes for polygamy. Let everyone do as they please "so far they're not hurting anyone". grin

So the argument of "first wife being cheated" is null and void. She can always seek for a divorce, and trust me, she'd get a shitload of settlement (both divorce and child support).

Plus, check out the so called "monogamous" marriages we have these days. Are they really monogamous? Side chics. Side *iggas. Exes. Baby mamas. Baby daddies.

Why not put a method to this monogamous madness and legalize polygamy/polyamory. grin I mean, who are we fooling? Maybe if it was legal, people would be more accepting. Just as being gay will be more accepted now that gay marriage is legal.

Babe! angry angry go to my thread,how could i have forgot to mention you? grin
Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by Idowuogbo(f): 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
edwife:

We have the whole family complete... cheesy

Still waiting for their mum though... cheesy
Lmao!!! Gal, u no well at all grin
Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by edwife(f): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Lmao!!! Gal, u no well at all grin

gringrin
Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
ArchEnemy:
How does her own indiscretion affect your own image if you make a good life for yourself?
The dude is angry that the sister he looks up to has bleeped up. What will the neighbors, friends and relatives say? Some people see pregnancy out of wedlock as poor and inadequate parenting.

I feel for you op, cos I have relatives who messed up like your sister, the annoying and heartbreaking part is that scumbags enjoys referring to them when describing you negatively. Just live with it, okay. You can't control your situation, but you can control how you react to your situation.

3 Likes

Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by ArchEnemy(m): 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
LadyFiona:
The dude is angry that the sister he looks up to has bleeped up. What will the neighbors, friends and relatives say? Some people see pregnancy out of wedlock as poor and inadequate parenting.

I feel for you op, cos I have relatives who messed up like your sister, the annoying and heartbreaking part is that scumbags enjoys referring to them when describing you negatively. Just live with it, okay. You can't control your situation, but you can control how you react to your situation.
I get your point
Re: Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
Cc: Lalasticlala, ishilove
LadyFiona:
Thank you very much, now you understand..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Right Time To Go Into Marriage? / 6 Pertinent Questions Nairaland Women Need To Answer / 9 Types Of 'Flexible Sex' You Can Have With Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.