Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Reaction To Nigerians Reaction To American Gay Ruling - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Reaction To Nigerians Reaction To American Gay Ruling (499 Views)

7 Kind Of People Based On Reaction To Problems (episode 1) / Crisis In Ile-ife As Ruling Houses Battle Over Oba Sijuwade’s Successor / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reaction To Nigerians Reaction To American Gay Ruling by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
I PERSONALLY detest homosexuality, infact even the thought is nauseating to me, i find it utterly disgusting, same way i find anal sex even in straight ppl disgusting, but then, should that be my problem? NO. But, i can not ask that eating of snakes be banned just because i find it disgusting. I'm all for letting CONSENTING ADULTS live their lives the way they want it, as long as they are not stepping on Okon or Nkechi's toes. If my neighbour is gay, how is that supposed to be my problem, does it affect my well being in anyway, NO.
I hear ppl say that if homosexuality becomes universally acceptable, that humans may become an 'endangered specie', but, i do not think that homosexuals make up up to 10% of the world population.
The same opinion i share about transgenders, if that is what makes you happy and fulfilled, without causing difficulties for the next person, then no-one should care. I just think that every passing day, the West are thinking of how to make life easier for themselves, either by laws like this or through technology and science, and that i think is refreshing.
How can Nigerians be against homosexuality, while in a certain part of the country, girls of 11, 12, 13 years are given out for slavery marriage. Isnt that a more pressing issue? We are talking about girls who may not even be able to tell the urethra from the vaginal orifice. Minors are raped everyday, without commensurate punishments nor enforceable laws against the culprits.
Moral of the story, people should be left to live their lives happily, as long as they are not stepping on any ones toes. MY OPINION.
Happy Sunday, Beautiful Nigerians.
Mods Bigfrancis21, odumchi, fulaman198

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction To Nigerians Reaction To American Gay Ruling by Mancity26(m): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
end time tinx
Re: Reaction To Nigerians Reaction To American Gay Ruling by rawtouch: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Some people are rejoicing while some people are vexing

Different strokes for different folks

(1) (Reply)

Modern Slavery / Ending Poverty In The World One Child At A Time. / Here Is A List Of Things You Need To Teach Your Child(ren) Or Parent To Be At Ea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.