Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

How Was The World Before People Learned How To Lie - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Was The World Before People Learned How To Lie (498 Views)

The Gad & Eri Lie And The Igbo / 12 Things That Black People Do Today That They Learned During Slavery / Recession Is A Lie! See 10 Luxury Cars Nigerian Rulers Drove To Sokoto Durbar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Was The World Before People Learned How To Lie by kayo80(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2015
I have been thinking a lot lately, and I know there was a time people didn't use to lie to each other...before people knew they could actually not tell the truth. The feeling must have been great for the first person that knew he could actually lie. But I was just wondering...Can you imagine how the world was before people learnt they could lie?
Re: How Was The World Before People Learned How To Lie by shobroy10(m): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2015
Dormant
And
Boring
Re: How Was The World Before People Learned How To Lie by kayo80(m): 11:52am On Oct 14, 2015
shobroy10:
Dormant
And
Boring

Hmm! Okay. Following your theory, it also means that a world where only good things happen would also be dormant and boring.
Re: How Was The World Before People Learned How To Lie by henribj(m): 11:54am On Oct 14, 2015
people have always told lies, starting from Cain who when God asked him where his brother was denied any knowledge of his whereabouts...
Re: How Was The World Before People Learned How To Lie by kayo80(m): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2015
henribj:
people have always told lies, starting from Cain who when God asked him where his brother was denied any knowledge of his whereabouts...

Well, not everyone is a Christian.
Re: How Was The World Before People Learned How To Lie by henribj(m): 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
kayo80:

Well, not everyone is a Christian.

I see

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hour Of Truth: Our Typical Is The "Average" Nigerian? / Fine African Dining - Video / Anambra State Government To Partner With Federal Ministry Of Tourism And Diaspor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.