Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Msc Or MBBS; If MBBS Nigeria Or Ukraine - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Msc Or MBBS; If MBBS Nigeria Or Ukraine (2228 Views)

MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please / Msc Or Bsc: Pls Which Should I Go For? / Advice Please: Msc Or Professional Course? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Msc Or MBBS; If MBBS Nigeria Or Ukraine by jc2xl(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Deleted
Re: Msc Or MBBS; If MBBS Nigeria Or Ukraine by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
Age is a valid factor when considering MBBS. I must say however, that MBBS is always worth it for people with your kinda drive. I went through same path and I'm forever thankful I did.
MBBS adds a spice to your BCH degree.

Nigeria, of course. Ukraine doctors are very very second class andI'm unapologetical about this.

2 Likes

Re: Msc Or MBBS; If MBBS Nigeria Or Ukraine by pato405(m): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
I was once in this same quandary. My way out if it isn't something we can discuss here. call me if you wish to know. 08149777036. infact i had both msc n mbbs admission in reputable univs. there many things to consider.

1 Like

Re: Msc Or MBBS; If MBBS Nigeria Or Ukraine by jc2xl(m): 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
twoondei:
Age is a valid factor when considering MBBS. I must say however, that MBBS is always worth it for people with your kinda drive. I went through same path and I'm forever thankful I did.
MBBS adds a spice to your BCH degree.

Nigeria, of course. Ukraine doctors are very very second class andI'm unapologetical about this.
Thank you for this insightful comment, I will be 25 by December. Please do you think I'm already too old for MBBS?. Since you went through the same path, please can we talk?. If yes, here is my contact adeptenes@yahoo.com
Re: Msc Or MBBS; If MBBS Nigeria Or Ukraine by pato405(m): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
sorry the line went off. Iv equally been trying to reach you to no avail. i have received your SMS. will definitely send you the link and keep in-touch. which ever one you decide, be sure to consider time and recourse to fund. cheers

1 Like

Re: Msc Or MBBS; If MBBS Nigeria Or Ukraine by jc2xl(m): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
pato405:
sorry the line went off. Iv equally been trying to reach you to no avail. i have received your SMS. will definitely send you the link and keep in-touch. which ever one you decide, be sure to consider time and recourse to fund. cheers
Thank you so much. God bless you.
Re: Msc Or MBBS; If MBBS Nigeria Or Ukraine by Danyl(m): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
@Op follow your deepest intuition it will rarely lead you astray. am 29, graduated since 2008 but am going back to medical school. can you compare the drive? I had to buy a sthethoscope ans keep it to keep reminding me of my passion. am married for your information yet am still going back. just follow ur heart. nobody except God can talk me out of it n BTW I have a job I am gonna resign from however I got everything planned and with God all things are possible. if u stay one year out of your passion time runs out. wish you best of luck.

3 Likes

Re: Msc Or MBBS; If MBBS Nigeria Or Ukraine by stanvesco(m): 11:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
its nyc to know dat dir r pipu out dir ,stil pasionate about mbbs.
Bro,
if u av d fund,honestly i tink ukraine or d caribbean wud b ya best shot!!!
Schools in Nigeria wil only gv u d.e 200l....
But dnt 4get ur passion n 4get ur books wen u get 2 d carribeans....

The main reason y most med. Grad frm eida ukraine or d carribean r undavalued bak here,is simply bkos.....
Anyway
all d best.
See u in da field bro...
#wears steth and leaves the thread#
#Becomeadoctor;itslifechanging#

2 Likes

Re: Msc Or MBBS; If MBBS Nigeria Or Ukraine by jc2xl(m): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
stanvesco:
its nyc to know dat dir r pipu out dir ,stil pasionate about mbbs.
Bro,
if u av d fund,honestly i tink ukraine or d caribbean wud b ya best shot!!!
Schools in Nigeria wil only gv u d.e 200l....
But dnt 4get ur passion n 4get ur books wen u get 2 d carribeans....

The main reason y most med. Grad frm eida ukraine or d carribean r undavalued bak here,is simply bkos.....
Anyway
all d best.
See u in da field bro...
#wears steth and leaves the thread#
#Becomeadoctor;itslifechanging#
Because of what sir?? Please which of the Caribbean countries sir?? You have any links sir
Re: Msc Or MBBS; If MBBS Nigeria Or Ukraine by jc2xl(m): 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
God will see us through sir.
[quote author=Danyl post=35295842]@Op follow your deepest intuition it will rarely lead you astray. am 29, graduated since 2008 but am going back to medical school. can you compare the drive? I had to buy a sthethoscope ans keep it to keep reminding me of my passion. am married for your information yet am still going back. just follow ur heart. nobody except God can talk me out of it n BTW I have a job I am gonna resign from however I got everything planned and with God all things are possible. if u stay one year out of your passion time runs out. wish you best of luck.[/quote
Re: Msc Or MBBS; If MBBS Nigeria Or Ukraine by stanvesco(m): 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
[
hquote author=jc2xl post=35330507]
Because of what sir?? Please which of the Caribbean countries sir?? You have any links sir[/quote]
hahahahaha....
I cant give d bkos of reason here oh,i no want ebashing....if u have d financial means 2 go to ukraine or d caribs,
then i can give u a link,my lecturer wen i was in med skøol was an agent to some med schøol abroad....
But dont expect me 2 do d work 4 u,when i link u with any1,u continue d whole communication yourself.
If u are serious add me on whatsapp
Re: Msc Or MBBS; If MBBS Nigeria Or Ukraine by Danyl(m): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
jc2xl:
God will see us through sir.
Amen o....
Re: Msc Or MBBS; If MBBS Nigeria Or Ukraine by Evicsholar(f): 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
Although my case is quite different as i am still a 3rd yr student of biological sciences(option in zoology). I'm confused either to go for M.sc in public health(neglected tropical diseases) or go for a 4 yr PG study in medicine outside d country n den come back to serve as a Dr. Is dat really possible? Age is still on my side tho. Advice needed pls
Re: Msc Or MBBS; If MBBS Nigeria Or Ukraine by Danyl(m): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
Evicsholar:
Although my case is quite different as i am still a 3rd yr student of biological sciences(option in zoology). I'm confused either to go for M.sc in public health(neglected tropical diseases) or go for a 4 yr PG study in medicine outside d country n den come back to serve as a Dr. Is dat really possible? Age is still on my side tho. Advice needed pls
if you have the money to study outside the country why not. you still have two options gunning at you, sit down and check which of the 2- MPH or medicine fits your personality. No one can answer this question perfectly except you. if I have the chance would have consider st. kitts medical school in the carribeans. those schools are quite easy to enter & between 3.5-5 yrs you are through but here.....Uhmmm its jamb to avoid frustration of DE or DE to avoid 100level admission bbut it all leads you towards your goal.

1 Like

Re: Msc Or MBBS; If MBBS Nigeria Or Ukraine by Evicsholar(f): 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
Danyl:
if you have the money to study outside the country why not. you still have two options gunning at you, sit down and check which of the 2- MPH or medicine fits your personality. No one can answer this question perfectly except you. if I have the chance would have consider st. kitts medical school in the carribeans. those schools are quite easy to enter & between 3.5-5 yrs you are through but here.....Uhmmm its jamb to avoid frustration of DE or DE to avoid 100level admission bbut it all leads you towards your goal.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Free Browsing / Construction Workers (Professionals, Aspirants And Practitioners) / How Much Do They Pay Entry Level Staff In Heritage Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.