Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him (37359 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) / Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by DickDastardly(m): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
angry
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by oromankirisi(f): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rotimi needs money for rent and medical bills, he prostrates for long hours begging..lol..people#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by Fernandowski(m): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
The best thing in life is always our family!!
My signature will tell you more
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by femi4: 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Olsoo:
Adebayor! Adebayor! Adebayor!
You have no choice but to forgive them ;if at all they were wrong.

cc: lalasticlala
You started very well but your finishing was poor

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by lawal28c: 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
malbro:
hunger don fire dem like buhari for dinner party....

the guy below na copy copy
I no even knw say diz kind idiot dey above me
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by Awe1985(m): 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
NICE ONE
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by tete7000(m): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
siraj1402:
He need to forgive them and as well watch his back,the hit this time around might be harder and finished him.

I share your sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by swimcash(m): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
ow those dis influence d price of garri n d market angry
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by Lakayanah: 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
He who wears the shoes knows where it pinches. Let's not pass any judgment on anyone of them. We only know what we read about them.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by OgeniBravo: 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
SammyO4real:
Je suis tres heureux pour ces. Peut Dieu pardonne la famille des leurs péchés. Amen.

Why is this one writing in Latin?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by M4gunners: 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
For me he should forgive her mother no matter what. That Rotimi of a guy i don't know why i have bad feelings about him.If i was Adebayor, i will keep him on a watch for six months before i decide what to do with him.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by malbro(m): 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
[quote author=lawal28c post=35247905]I no even knw say diz kind idiot dey above me[/quo
grin....na so i see too grin undecided undecided
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by dulaman: 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by cosmatika(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
All d Rotimis I knw re traitors. Dat of Ubima & dis 1

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by olaolulazio(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
When money talks..... bullshit keep quiet.

Laughing in Chinese.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by Abugab(m): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
May God not let those who shared band ate in our wealth turnaround and say how did we spend our money.
Emmanuel's family were most ungrateful to him and all his efforts. Particularly the Rotimi guy who has been misbehaving and altering all manners of irrelevant words against his brother. I am sure he is begging now because he needs money for his rent and for treatment.
Well, to ere is human and to forgive is devine.
Emmanuel should forgive them and move on.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by Emade(m): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Good move by friends n family members but I think what dey really need now is God in der family n I will plead with dem to come to lagos to se T B joshua I believe if he sees his family der n d man of God call him he will answer I pray God help n unite. Them

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by UncleJudax(m): 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
UnknownT:
Dem don broke! Na hunger fit make dem swallow their pride and apologize. Even Rotimi talk am say na cos of frustration make am apologize.
Hahahaha.
Moral of the story; no de beef person wey pass you and/or wey you go need him help.

Shikena!

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by Blackfire(m): 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
SammyO4real:
Je suis tres heureux pour ces. Peut Dieu pardonne la famille des leurs péchés. Amen.

he shouldnt forgive, if they cant agree to his term of peace accord, or else the next fight will be a war.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
I don't know what they did to him, BT d plea from the brother isn't sincere,
Adebayor shld pay for his treatment, BT no extra cash to flex grin till he really repents.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by Eshinery(m): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by UnknownT: 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
UncleJudax:

Hahahaha.
Moral of the story; no de beef person wey pass you and/or wey you go need him help.

Shikena!

No mind dem
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by Emyogalanya: 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Haha the last monthly allocation he shared for them don finish soon una go hear since our last meeting at end of june 2015 he has not given us any money even our transport money na we pay

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by shegun1406(m): 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
[quote author=Shaadey post=35247675]apology accepted. ..[/quote iyawo Adebayor
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by onatisi(m): 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
YerYer:
Apologizing now because he needs money?
I thought I was the only one that noticed it . The guy is sick and needs money for house rent and treatment therefore is begging , what happens after he gets the money for his rent,business and health? It means he will resume fighting with adebayour

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by Lex1(m): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
“I am very ill now and I need money to treat myself. I also need cash to pay for my house rent, which is already due for payment. I asked him to assist me but he refused. I hope my plea would not be for nothing”

It's good to forgive in all situation, But for me i think Rotimi's plea is not genuine, cos the main reason he asked for forgiveness is becos he needs money to pay rent and treat himself. If not he wouldn't have gone to him to ask for forgiveness.
Mr Sheyi don't pay evil with evil, rather let your good overcome evil.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by Alao96(m): 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
D rotimi guy is nt even remorseful.... It is because he needed help thats y he is pleading.......but dats none of ma bizwaxx

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by falopey: 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
Trendy247:
[size=20pt]IN ALL YOUR GETTING, GET M[s][/s]ONEY[/size]
WISDOM. No wisdom, no money.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by shegs4danny(m): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
[b][/b]is only God dat knw wot is family did to him
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by Tinyemeka(m): 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sunday Sunsports asked Rotimi about his reaction when Emmanuel Adebayor refused to blink while insisting that Rotimi is unwilling to change his attitude. Rotimi, who claimed to have been psychologically affected by the rancour said he only want his brother to forget the past.“I am very ill now and I need money to treat myself. I also need cash to pay for my house rent, which is already due for payment. I asked him to assist me but he refused. I hope my plea would not be for nothing”

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by timota(m): 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
UnknownT:
Dem don broke! Na hunger fit make dem swallow their pride and apologize. Even Rotimi talk am say na cos of frustration make am apologize.
even if he forgives them or not he should not stop sending his mum some money

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by frisky2good(m): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
Itumo?

SammyO4real:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Retirement: UEFA, Chelsea & Terry Lead Tributes For Nigerian Legend / Aubameyang Wins African Player Of The Year 2015 / Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.