Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him (37485 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) / Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by IlekeHD: 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
“I am very ill now and I need money to treat myself. I also need cash to pay for my house rent, which is already due for payment. I asked him to assist me but he refused. I hope my plea would not be for nothing”

Can you imagine! Wicked woman
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by watchindelta(m): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
rubbishhhhhhh still counting......
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by YerYer: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
onatisi:
I thought I was the only one that noticed it . The guy is sick and needs money for house rent and treatment therefore is begging , what happens after he gets the money for his rent,business and health? It means he will resume fighting with adebayour

Exactly, that's not a good brother

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by badesco(m): 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Emmanuel adebayo should forgive them but stay distance from them, because they may harm him, even kill him if possible. They are nothing but hungry, greedy and devilish people, so Adebayo should run for his life now.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by adaxxy: 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
Adebayor dont forgive then its all lies and they don't mean to be sorry,you can imagine he's already tabling his problems before Adebayor ,see they just see you as there bailout and ATM,WHEN WILL YOU HAVE YOU LIFE,WHO AMONGST THEM ASKED YOU IF YOU HAVE EATEN OR SICK ITS ALL ABOUT THEM AND IT IS UNTIL YOU STAND AGAINST THEM TO BE ON THERE OTHERWISE YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE THERE MAGA.
I KNOW BECAUSE I'M TALKING OUT OF LIFE EXPERIENCE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by Obinnio: 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
YerYer:
Apologizing now because he needs money?
exactly my reservations, prostrating because he needs cash for his health and pay bills, Adebayo should seriously watch his back

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by Speakdatruth: 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
YerYer:
I think say na only me see am
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by 321A4(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
He should 4give them, family does not appreciate too much
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by JUBILEE2000: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
Emmanuel Adebayo should be very careful now. Something tells me there is more to these apologies than meets the eye. He can always assist them but from a distance.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
Exactly my thought. He's apologising cuz he needs money for rent. Rotimi will never change
YerYer:

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by chigoizie7(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Loveren:
This is actually unbelievable and stvpid, how can Emmanuel allow his mother apology to go public or how can the family make something thats suppose to b private be public? mayb they are planning to start their own reality show.

U don't get it,

Adebayor was not even there when d mother apologized. The family members relayed the plead for forgiveness to him.

As for allowing ur mother beg for wrong doing? It is normal.

My parents do that, though not in public,

They will provoke u, and still knock on ur to ask for forgiveness for the way they reacted.

Begging is not limited to any group, once u know u re wrong, seek for forgiveness, it has nothing to do with age. It won't kill u if u do it @least for the sake of peace.

U don't know the gravity of what they did to this young man physically and psychologically . And for the mum to tender apology, which means Abebayor was telling the truth after all.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by niceguy7(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ok....adebayor...abeg forgive them...to heir is human.. To forgive is divine.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by damiloladuke: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
The woman is a useless witch

PRESIDENT BUHARI NEEDS TO READ MY SIGNATURE
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by ilduce(m): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
Forgive Ade,but be extremely careful now.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by anigold(m): 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
darmys:

http://daminaija..com/2015/06/emmanuel-adebayors-mother-and-brother.html

An apology of a cat to a mouse.
An apology of a crocodile to a deer.

Emma Ade has to be very careful with his mum and siblings.
That apology is not a sincere one.
Its hunger-induced apology..

Emma should accept their apology and be very careful with them...
I know after the apology they will start bombarding emma with financial responsibilities...

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rotimi even if Adebayor Accept your apology or not! It doesn't make a difference cos wetin concern KoloMental with Normal people grin grin grin

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by ezenik: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
God bless you Adebayor,forgive them and do the little you could do to assist them,but be careful don't ,and don't let them closer too much to you,and stop telling them you plan. The Lord is by your side.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by Jdesilentkiller(m): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
To err is human, to forgive is design. Abeg, my people na so dem deh talk am?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by omonnakoda: 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
If only we an spend 10 % of the time wwe spend judging others in judging ourselves we would all be very great men and women
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by Pope22(m): 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
Please can someone tell me what caused this family problem before I know what to comment? Am lost here!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
the drama still continues...
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Loveren:
This is actually unbelievable and stvpid, how can Emmanuel allow his mother apology to go public or how can the family make something thats suppose to b private be public? mayb they are planning to start their own reality show.
bros, I pray u don't go through families frustration.. I can't fathom what the guy Is going thru to make him reveal much about them..I just pray he listen to their pleas sha
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by Teleads(m): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Great. Families should be at peace with one another.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by bebe2(f): 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
U see dis pple,

They are not sorry,

They are broke and want his money , Dats why they apologised.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by bebe2(f): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
anigold:

An apology of a cat to a mouse.
An apology of a crocodile to a deer.

Emma Ade has to be very careful with his mum and siblings.
That apology is not a sincere one.
Its hunger-induced apology..

Emma should accept their apology and be very careful with them...
I know after the apology they will start bombarding emma with financial responsibilities...

Exactly,

I cud read between the lines. They need his money.

He shud say he forgive but stay clear of these pple.

The guy neva even agree, Dat Rotimi character don dey use style beg for house rent and hospital bills.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by bigtt76(f): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
True apologies should come straight from the heart and not because of the embolden

I am very ill now and I need money to treat myself. I also need cash to pay for my house rent, which is already due for payment. I asked him to assist me but he refused. I hope my plea would not be for nothing

Mother selling kitchen utensils

Mother and brother are broke and needs cash. Unfortunately, they've wrecked Adebayor's career spiritually and now wants to get closer to finish him off I guess undecided
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by Redman44(m): 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
I don't know what is wrong with us as Africans

People should stop depending on their siblings for survival or financial support.

Let each man go out and create wealth for himself sad sad sad sad sad

I hate depending on People for survival. Your brother of sister worked hard to get the money he or she has. Why can't you go and create your own wealth and stop disgracing yourself?

STOP LEECHING ON OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY AND HARD WORK. Cheers.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by otiigba1(m): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
EMEKA1MILLION:
Why live in a house you can't afford to pay the rent yourself? Some people are just plain stupid.
Who says you can't abandon family? Anything not helping u grow should be removed from your life... Whoever it May be embarassed angry angry
Gbam! And i suspect the only reason for the apology is because he needs money for his rent, imagine! And he was expecting forgiveness straight away and pissed off because he dud not get it

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by Drabrah(m): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
SammyO4real:
Je suis tres heureux pour ces. Peut Dieu pardonne la famille des leurs péchés. Amen.
Qu'elles sont leurs péchés s'il te plait?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by Drabrah(m): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sunofgod:
Evil mother and brother - Hunger don catch una?
Pls wot was their offence?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Shaadey:
apology accepted. ..
Who are you
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him by folks4luv(f): 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
See d statement of d brother... Asking for forgiveness cos he needs money to treat hi. Self and pay rent, nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped Of WBO Welterweight Title / David Abraham Knocks Out Christian Streich During Match / Mikel Arteta Says He Has Fully Recovered From COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.