Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,468 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) (40955 Views)

Boko Haram Exposed The Corrupt And Incompetent Leadership Of Nigerian Army / Jihadist Terrorism: Boko Haram Exposed - By Forcebray / Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Okene By Nigerian Troops (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by PurestBoy(m): 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
RedBenson:

Come on, do you get paid by always being FTC or among the first 5? Do you have any other life apart from this one on nairaland?

Redbenson of sexuality section, how life for that side? You fit knack dis introvert babe na, no dull am
Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by Azubreezy(m): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
Bollinger:

This is perhaps the dum.best post i have read on NL and i've read a lot. So because what will happen will happen will prevent you from wearing a seat belt or a hard hat or not drink and drive or not have a spare tire in your car or not wear protective goggles in a sand storm or not providing body armour and protective vehicles to soldiers. God help Nigerians.
If you weren't an ediot, you'd perhaps understand the underlying message in the post. Saying safety is an illusion implies that there is nothing as being overly careful. There is always a dangerous side to every thing and everywhere. Next time, if your tomato paste of a brain cannot deduce a statement, just pass.
Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by SMREXY(m): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
How do you expect this soldiers to fight well, see how they packed them inside like sardine, and buhari is busy talking selfies and uploading it on facebook just to get 500,000 likes and 1 million comments.

That was what happened to my guy, he said he wanted to join nigerian army, he bought the form and wrote the exam but he failed woefully, then he bought the form and wrote the exam for 10 years and still failed, while i just finished my school and started earning 500 million dollars per month, but he was still trying his luck, then the 11th time he passed and got the admission, then on the first day of training, they told him that he should run round the stadium for 100 times, he ran 2 times and got tired, and they flogged him 50 strokes of the koboko for stopping, he had to run away from the camp and came to meet me for advice, he told he that na yahoo yahoo he go do last last, that whether he would get richer pass bill gate, i told him yes, that yahoo yahoo would make him marry queen elizabeth 2 sef, and he thanked me.
hahahahahaha... This got me laffin, after laffin i saw my ribs cracking not knowing that my head is even swelling. Meanwhile, I'm still laffin with all my teeth fallen grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by babeface3: 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
How do you expect this soldiers to fight well, see how they packed them inside like sardine, and buhari is busy talking selfies and uploading it on facebook just to get 500,000 likes and 1 million comments.

That was what happened to my guy, he said he wanted to join nigerian army, he bought the form and wrote the exam but he failed woefully, then he bought the form and wrote the exam for 10 years and still failed, while i just finished my school and started earning 500 million dollars per month, but he was still trying his luck, then the 11th time he passed and got the admission, then on the first day of training, they told him that he should run round the stadium for 100 times, he ran 2 times and got tired, and they flogged him 50 strokes of the koboko for stopping, he had to run away from the camp and came to meet me for advice, he told he that na yahoo yahoo he go do last last, that whether he would get richer pass bill gate, i told him yes, that yahoo yahoo would make him marry queen elizabeth 2 sef, and he thanked me.
is that a kind of writing practice? tongue
Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by darqly(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
I don't know where aminu gamawa got the photo from, or how recent it is. I've witnessed troop movement in Northeast and they're very organized, usually in a convoy of troop carriers and army vans.
This is probably an exception.
Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by naijafella(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

And what has PMB's pix got to do with this empty head?
Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by gabazin080(m): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
vickerz:
wow ! we beat introvert !

how does it feel like to be fourth to comment ? @ introvert
but seriously , you need a JOB ! . you cant get a life by being a "keyboard warrior".. im even starting to doubt if u are a girl !

those guys above me, wat mobile network are u using ? u are damn fast !
even me. I dey doubt if d babe get work @ all
Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by Bollinger(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Azubreezy:

If you weren't an ediot, you'd perhaps understand the underlying message in the post. Saying safety is an illusion implies that there is nothing as being overly careful. There is always a dangerous side to every thing and everywhere. Next time, if your tomato paste of a brain cannot deduce a statement, just pass.

Lol. . .Saying safety is an illusion is like saying jumping out of an airplane without a parachute is ok. If you can't acknowledge the absurdity of your statement then all hope is lost for you. Don't just post for the sake of it. There is a process in putting words or actions to your thought process. Think before you post, say or do shiit. kapish?
Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by SUBMARINE: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
I hope we Biafrans are observing our enemy's weakness

A 1000km range missile with the aid of special drones can locate troop movement behind enemy line and destroy such target which will deprive the enemy of much needed reinforcements. cool
Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by samwayne154(m): 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:
My God.... This is so unkind....
And there is a fat budget oh
And there are these Ogas with Big Stomach and neat uniforms eating them up there o...

GOD guide them.
yeah........may God help them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by Azubreezy(m): 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Bollinger:

Lol. . .Saying safety is an illusion is like saying jumping out of an airplane without a parachute is ok. If you can't acknowledge the absurdity of your statement then all hope is lost for you. Don't just post for the sake of it. There is a process in putting words or actions to your thought process. Think before you post, say or do shiit. kapish?
mtchew....
Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

[size=43pt] Bros you sabi lie oh.... I commot cap for you [/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by Myself2(m): 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
Buhari is a disaster

They weren't being moved in this form during the time of that peaceful President call GEJ
Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by chineloSA(f): 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
Someone is writing from America-Boston and telling me about occurrences in Nigeria? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by enomakos(m): 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Too bad
Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
omenka:
Over N4trillion budget for defence in the last 5years and this is what we have.

Tufiakwa!!

Shame on Nigeria!! angry
Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by dnawah(m): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
lalasticlala:
What do you think about the guy's tweet?

https://mobile.twitter.com/aminugamawa/status/614948735978766336
the army is train to adapt to any hash conditions.they have zeroed they mainds ,so free them.They r not complaining.
Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
PurestBoy:

Redbenson of sexuality section, how life for that side? You fit knack dis introvert babe na, no dull am

My brother, God go bless you. I for like knack her o. U get her control?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by tsdarkside(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:
My God.... This is so unkind....
And there is a fat budget oh
And there are these Ogas with Big Stomach and neat uniforms eating them up there o...

GOD guide them.

in year 2015,fighting a war like this is foolish...all of them could die at ones with only one granade...our leaders are useless...they know only how to chop money,nothing more....!!!! angry angry angry madness...
Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by Teleads(m): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
What a pity. So na dis kind of sufferhead I for they suffer. Na wa o
Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
tsdarkside:

in year 2015,fighting a war like this is foolish...all of them could die at ones with only one granade...our leaders are useless...they know only how to chop money,nothing more....!!!! angry angry angry madness...
Yeah... so bad...
Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by ocelot2006(m): 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
The GEJ administration at least provided armoured vehicles and trucks, and NAF Transport wing was really really busy with C130s and G333s flying constant sorties.

So GMB, what the hell's happening?
Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by infokingboss(m): 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
They are good to go. The army isn't a comfort zone. They are trained to endure anything. Morale is high
Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
Some people criticize Nigeria at the least opportunity, its almost as if that's all they live to do.
I see nothing wrong with that picture.
In every country's military, soldiers are not always transported in APCs, IFVs and other such armored vehicles.
From time to time, they have to move on foot or make alternative arrangements for their logistics. though we all know there's a shortfall in military logistics in our country, destructive criticism and castigation will not solve the problem
Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by pazienza(m): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
SUBMARINE:
I hope we Biafrans are observing our enemy's weakness

A 1000km range missile with the aid of special drones can locate troop movement behind enemy line and destroy such target which will deprive the enemy of much needed reinforcements. cool

The Nigerians were always there for the taking. Their intelligence and organization was zero, what Biafrans lacked was weapons.

The cry was Ojukwu nye anyi egbe ka anyi gbuo ndi awusa, but unfortunately, no weapons.

Who ever that is planning Biafra 2.0, must ensure unlimited flow of weapons to the Biafran fighters, be it from local production or imported. This was a critical factor that ultimately decided the Biafra 1.0. The Nigerians with less organization and intelligence, but with unlimited supply of weapons, ultimately won.

We must learn from history.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
This is really sad, I can't wait to be president of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by ademusiwa3: 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
If I take buhari nigeria 26 states for example. It is expected to have 26 GOC. and each 26 state is a army division with its GOC.

So people fighting f to become GOC does not come up.

Each state is expected to provide facilities, accommodation ,transportation , medical etc to the military and maintain it.

While for the country of western Nigeria. Same thing. All color most be the flag of the country of western Nigeria. All equipment most have the flag of western Nigeria.

Salary should be paid by states. Because living standard are not the same.
That way people don't pay well. They can move someelse for better pay.

This way they negotiate their living standard with states.
Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by ademusiwa3: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
California state national guard.
Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by ademusiwa3: 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
It is only when it is call state army national guard. Then state can donate to it. You can see everybody is donating to police .

It is call new York army national guard.
Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by kayalla(f): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
boko haram using bullet proof tanker and Nigerian Army using nama truck. GodBlessNigeria
Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
haha..bloody civilian post...They stategise and tak guide when terrorist r spotted frm far
Re: Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) by charlesucheh(m): 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
lalasticlala:
What do you think about the guy's tweet?

https://mobile.twitter.com/aminugamawa/status/614948735978766336
JuSt one RPG will make a difference on that truck and its content.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portraits Of Nigeria's Presidents From Independence (1960-2013) Till Date. / PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) / Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.