Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) (48507 Views)

Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc / Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photos) / Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by lateezy(f): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
signs of end-time everywhere
Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by fanysteve: 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
Must we copy bad behaviours,why didn't we copy Good Roads,Infrastructures,job creations etc?

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by saqo(m): 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
48noble:
Yes, that's true interest for their constituency, in 9ja it's for their pockets
How u take know, then tell you abi u dey there?
Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by lordsbiz(m): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Barselonia:
I always have the impression that only Nigeria legislators are arrogant, self-centered, street fighter etc until I lay my hand on this picture online.... cry

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/photos/politicians-attack-18782445

http://www.vocativ.com/culture/photos/politics-meets-cage-fighting-worlds-best-parlimentary-brawls/
In other words, its like saying: dad, its not only me that failed waec, there others too, checkout our losers group on fb! Mtchwwww #APC_propaganda

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by niceguy7(m): 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hmmmmn na wa oo....so no be only in naija.
Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by Justicealh3(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
I also always thinking that only we NIGERIANS that corrupt until i discover this great man with handkuf.

Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by chigoizie7(m): 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
And were the phuck Is the moral of this thread? To justify there public shame?

For the fact that many other people are killing people does not make it right, it does not in anyway justify u for commiting same act of killing, it is wrong.

Let us always do the right thing, let's forget if other people are doing it.

Na this bad thing dem de emulate from those people from the west,

Why didn't they emulate the austerity measures?

Why didn't the emulate developing their country no matter the odd?

Senseless sets of people.

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by TBD(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
Lol
How are you doing?
Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by 10kgod(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
Are you sure of this? Or you are just forming names out of blue. Are u saying those pictures are of the Lawmakers?
Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by ralph28(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yes, they fight for the interest of their constituencies,but here they fight for their families.
Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by nobul(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lord av messy
Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by sophistic: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
no bi small tin
Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by sapientia(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
ooh... thats great... wow...
If we have copied their fighting..
Lets copy their salary and allowances too..

To comment for NL most times dey even tire me
Most times, i click reply.. and close the page.
Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by Pricelezz(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
I just remembered watching lawmakers in Ukraine fighting sometimes last year when their issue started with Russia on BBC.
Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by CeceNene(f): 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Barselonia:

U again.... u have reach here.... how u Dey take do am...u b robot or u Dey standby mode

Lol all of the above if you ask me
Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by FUTYGUY(m): 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
That's not an excuse for our law makers to engage themselves in a fight.
Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by IAmTobore(m): 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
If you think only Nigerian senators fight, then you need to be exposed. Our own no be fight at all. If you watch those Europeans, you go see real fight!
Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
STREET FIGHTERS!
Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by Eshinery(m): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
Barselonia:
I always have the impression that only Nigeria legislators are arrogant, self-centered, street fighter etc until I lay my hand on this picture online.... cry

http://www.vocativ.com/culture/photos/politics-meets-cage-fighting-worlds-best-parlimentary-brawls/
wtf! So the situation has gone global mogbe!
Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by Bollinger(m): 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
Progress2468:
Moral of the story is: Nigeria is not the only corrupt country, just that politicians of some countries are more stupid than those of other countries

I agree with you jare. There should be more nairalanders like you. Let us NOT compare ourselves to normal countries. lets go out of our way to look for the most fuc.ked up one's and compare ourselves to them. That is the only way to progress.

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
Barselonia:

BUT MOST OF THOSE FIGHT ARE IDEOLOGICAL AND PRINCIPLE OF DEMOCRACY BASE FIGHT, BUT CAN WE SAY THE SAME OF OUR OWN RAGTAG POLITHIEFCIANS?

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by Luukasz(m): 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
Lol
<b>I Hate People/Bitches who Seek Attention</b>
Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by Mbediogu(m): 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:
Christ...

I guess We are following in their footsteps..
Nigerians deserve more than this.

How are we sure they are legislators and not a mob fighting in other places? Even if they are, are they rogues also? Tgey are unlikely to be fighting for selfish interests.. they may be fighting for noble causes in interest of the electorate.
We already know those with the fattest salary world wide. My question is this- why is it always the worst attributes that we must copy from outside?
Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by mandax: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
And then? Must we copy fighters in other parliaments?
It's like the tricky excuse in Nigeria that terrorism is a global phenomenon, while we know that Nigeria's own terrorism is locally made by our own people.

GEJ as president used to tell the foolish excuse of terrorism is a global thing, instead of focusing on the causes of Nigeria's own terrorism. He paid for that distortion of truth by losing his office in a general election. No body wants weak leaders who can't confront the truth as they are.
Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by Lionsclaw: 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
Of course na. In UK parliament session is like Onisha main market. With MPs shouting at themselves and not earing each other out grin
The difference most of them have with naija is actually in the cause of the fight or quarel. That is, in most countries healthy policy arguements most often than not lead to the quarel. But in Nigeria na selfish greed and yeye yeye things they make dem fight and tear shirt grin

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mr. Dear writer Nigeria's own is worse because they fight for their interest.
Turkey, Ukraine, Tokyo, and some other countries that involve their self in this act fight for their people. it's either opposition party is fighting with ruling party against oppression not like Nigeria were APC are busy fighting themselves.

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mbediogu:

How are we sure they are legislators and not a mob fighting in other places? Even if they are, are they rogues also? Tgey are unlikely to be fighting for selfish interests.. they may be fighting for noble causes in interest of the electorate.
We already know those with the fattest salary world wide. My question is this- why is it always the worst attributes that we must copy from outside?
Maybe it's a curse
Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Barselonia:

U again.... u have reach here.... how u Dey take do am...u b robot or u Dey standby mode

I guessed jobless
Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by jice(m): 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
If we are progressive as We claim why can't we follow progressive states like the US, Canada, Germany etc
Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by engrshakespeare: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Barselonia:

So that justifies us, right?
Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by infokingboss(m): 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Its just like saying terrorism is a nigerian thing. As long as we are humans, we are programmed to fight. Nothing is peculiar to a certain group
Re: Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:
Christ...
I guess We are following in their footsteps.. Nigerians deserve more than this.
is that d only footstep they see and follow? . . what about their steady light, good roads, jobs and all that. . . them no see that one? mumu country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi / Kogi Election: 3 Killed As Military Thwarts Ballot Box Snatching Attempt / Buhari Commissions Air Force Drone Jonathan ‘Earlier Launched’ - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.