Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,867 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation (200187 Views)

How To Avoid A Gas Explosion: 5 Tips That Can Save Your Life. / Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. / Hidden Interpretation Of Toothpaste Bottom Colour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by Teenahbaby: 12:52pm On May 04, 2016
Please Sir, I had a dream sharing sweets and candies with children and adults with joys and people are also happy to receive it from me even making more demands! Pls what does the dream mean?plzzzzz
I also had a dream where I saw oranges on over d path I was passing through
I also dreamt of people wearing fine clothes in groups but I was not wearing n I was standing @ d topmost floor of d building, then I wanted to come down so I meet some men on my way wanting to stop me all in white but look very scary so I left d place and found myself in d midst of 5 well dressed and beautiful ladies turning me around and later started shouting I'm now fit to wear d fine clothes and join them.... plz wot does ds dreams mean
Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by Arinkristy(f): 8:42pm On May 04, 2016
kadunasouth:

Begging for water in a dream signifies inability to raise money to get some necessity or most important thing in life begging for water may also signifies the Following
Deceiving people claiming to be needy
Searching for high caliber of pple to be relationship so that some easy money come fro it
The dreamer is experience set back so be prayerful may God take ur hardship away
thank u sir. But in that dream i was given d water. Hw about dat sir?
Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by Ladybluecash(f): 4:13pm On May 05, 2016
kadunasouth:
[q
ute author=Ladybluecash post=45222054]Pls sir help me interprets i was in d dream nd ask sum1 to borrow me money as d person was abt giving me d money i said forget i dnt want again. Wat does dat signify tanks
This is a good dream as at last u reject collecting the money, had it been u collect d money is a set bak but now is a progrss fulfillment success to ur life if u knew d person that wanted to give u money in a dream in real life watch everything abt d person it will face set back but if u did not know d person that means it devilish plan to cause set bak in ur life and u already defeat that, congrat be prayful to always defeat ur enamy
tanks
Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by Ladybluecash(f): 4:14pm On May 05, 2016
Twisting:

That you're a cheerful giver. And givers never lack grin
lol uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by kadunasouth(m): 8:26pm On May 05, 2016
Arinkristy:
thank u sir. But in that dream i was given d water. Hw about dat sir?
U need to be prayewrful giving something in a dream is more better than receiving but incase of water is a comfort and relief to one problem but if u are the one giving that water is a total comfort total relief and. Satisfaction

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by kadunasouth(m): 8:36pm On May 05, 2016
Teenahbaby:
Please Sir, I had a dream sharing sweets and candies with children and adults with joys and people are also happy to receive it from me even making more demands! Pls what does the dream mean?plzzzzz
I also had a dream where I saw oranges on over d path I was passing through
I also dreamt of people wearing fine clothes in groups but I was not wearing n I was standing @ d topmost floor of d building, then I wanted to come down so I meet some men on my way wanting to stop me all in white but look very scary so I left d place and found myself in d midst of 5 well dressed and beautiful ladies turning me around and later started shouting I'm now fit to wear d fine clothes and join them.... plz wot does ds dreams mean
The first and second dream are Good shering sweet in a dream is a good omen it signifies good the dreamer should be expecting abundant blessing and prosperity at this time if u apply for a job you will get it or a business it will be a successful one whater u lay hand at this time it prosper similarly seen oranges in dream denote success
The last dream was the one you need to be prayerful as you don't get initiated by spirite initiative

3 Likes

Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by offonstic: 9:14pm On May 05, 2016
sir pls kindly help me out with this, last night I dreamt where I saw myself climbing staircases. it was so high that I had to climb and climb to the point of almost falling. I became so weak while climbing, then all of a sudden, I woke up but still felt weak for some seconds. what could this means? thanks sir.
Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by kadunasouth(m): 7:46am On May 06, 2016
offonstic:
sir pls kindly help me out with this, last night I dreamt where I saw myself climbing staircases. it was so high that I had to climb and climb to the point of almost falling. I became so weak while climbing, then all of a sudden, I woke up but still felt weak for some seconds. what could this means? thanks sir.
It signifies your effort to succeed in life if u were able to climb it to the final stage it denote success and high ranking, promotion but almost fall down denote enamy attack want u down so keep it up more effort more struggling and be prayerful u will get there

2 Likes

Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by Ladybluecash(f): 10:17am On May 06, 2016
kadunasouth:
[q
ute author=Ladybluecash post=45222054]Pls sir help me interprets i was in d dream nd ask sum1 to borrow me money as d person was abt giving me d money i said forget i dnt want again. Wat does dat signify tanks
This is a good dream as at last u reject collecting the money, had it been u collect d money is a set bak but now is a progrss fulfillment success to ur life if u knew d person that wanted to give u money in a dream in real life watch everything abt d person it will face set back but if u did not know d person that means it devilish plan to cause set bak in ur life and u already defeat that, congrat be prayful to always defeat ur enamy
sir pls i was in d dream sum1 did a blood test for me tub my blood sample, at 1st i refuse bt later on agree inorder to ascertain if i av d disease or ntt bt cudnt get d result bfor waking up,, sir pls can u interprets
Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by zenith329: 11:52am On May 06, 2016
Good morning sir, please help me out with this dream interpretation. Few days ago, I dreamt of picking cat fishes (eja aro) in a mud land and throwing it to a friend of mine, that stay in a dry land and a woman came to me and informs me that a woman was calling me and on getting there, the woman that came to informed me that I was been called wanted to grab me but I escape from her and I wakes up.
Sir, what is the meaning of this dream?
Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by onlyson16(m): 11:55am On May 06, 2016
Bross well done ooh
dream can never mean de same ten 2 everybody
depend on hw yoo belve dream 2 be 4 yoo
lke dat of cantn of money
wenever i cant money in my dream it simply means that money is on my way and it hapened like that bcose i beleive it to be like that
Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by Arinkristy(f): 9:09pm On May 06, 2016
kadunasouth:

U need to be prayewrful giving something in a dream is more better than receiving but incase of water is a comfort and relief to one problem but if u are the one giving that water is a total comfort total relief and. Satisfaction
Thank u sir.
Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by kadunasouth(m): 10:42pm On May 06, 2016
zenith329:
Good morning sir, please help me out with this dream interpretation. Few days ago, I dreamt of picking cat fishes (eja aro) in a mud land and throwing it to a friend of mine, that stay in a dry land and a woman came to me and informs me that a woman was calling me and on getting there, the woman that came to informed me that I was been called wanted to grab me but I escape from her and I wakes up.
Sir, what is the meaning of this dream?
Your Dream simbolise success and profit to business, is a good dream seen fish or catch it, it conote success to any deal or if u are a job seeker, sooner you get good job

3 Likes

Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by Moses247(m): 9:06am On May 08, 2016
onlyson16:
Bross well done ooh
dream can never mean de same ten 2 everybody
depend on hw yoo belve dream 2 be 4 yoo
lke dat of cantn of money
wenever i cant money in my dream it simply means that money is on my way and it hapened like that bcose i beleive it to be like that
OK so it's all about how one reacted to d dream or the believe?
Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by njiasi30(f): 11:51am On May 08, 2016
Twisting:
I've been dreaming about playing in the Uefa Champions League
U re dreaming abt...... grin dat is why he didn't reply u tongue
Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by onlyson16(m): 3:04pm On May 08, 2016
Moses247:

OK so it's all about how one reacted to d dream or the believe?
both work 2geda
am a spiritual man dear
Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by offonstic: 7:34am On May 09, 2016
in my dream, I had #6,000 and I spent 1k, shortly after, a cousin of mine whom I had issues with, (even though we are tryin to get in terms now) came to me demandin I lend him the 6k that he wld double it while paying back. I then told him I had 5k left. I can remember I went in to get the money but not sure if I handed over the money to him. Sir, pls is there any spiritual implication to this or it's just a mere dream?
Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by Moses247(m): 6:26am On May 10, 2016
Greetings Baba. I had a Dream whereby The Audio Cassette with me Fell inside the river, when I was about to take my bath. Am frm a riverine area though but presently in d city. what could this mean??
Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:09am On May 12, 2016
Moppsys:
I have been dreaming of my boyfriend/fiancé which we recently broke up few weeks ago. He all of a sudden broke up with me and stop all plans of wedding, buying a house together etc. all family members had begged him but he refused. during the course of this I had 7days fasting and prayer for God to change his mind and another 3days fasting. recently I sent him an email and prayed to God asking him to help me soften his heart because He (God) has the heart of kings in this hands, he replied and he agreed for us to remain friend. here goes my dream

1) few days after he broke up when and 2 days after into my 7days white fast, I had a dream that we were at the beach and he hugged me and said he is not angry and we were all smiles.

2) Went to his house and we were merry, I cooked for him and he said one of his female friend is coming over but there is nothing between them.

3) I went to his brother house and he told me that he has travelled that he said he needed time to himself, but the brother gave me the details of where he was and told me to go and meet him there. on getting there I went into his hotel room waiting for him, he came in and wanted to leave in annoyance but he came in, hugged me, we talked and told him we can work it out. (I woke up after that)

4) I went on holiday and I was lost. all of a sudden I saw my ex in a happy mood. later he came to my house and he begged me and I also begged him, he looked calm and was laughing and he said we should get back together but we have to do it in secret ( P:S his elder brother and sister never wanted us to be together)

5) I was at the train station with my brother and my bro told me to look and was pointing to my ex, and he said he is with someone small. I said ok. so I saw him and we hugged and I asked him what he was doing here and he said he was waiting for me that we are supposed to be going on holiday together so I told him I do not have my passport and he said we should go to my house and get it. The small person happen to be his nephew and the nephew hugged the both of us and he said he doesn't want to let go of us.

Please could you help me interpret this.

Thanks
Madam, move on with your life.
Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by zenith329: 10:43am On May 17, 2016
E jo sir, ki lo je ekiri eran ati oronro malu?
Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by Kissingerright(f): 2:21pm On May 17, 2016
kadunasouth:

Your dream has two meaning good and bad depend on haw u felt during the dreaming, hawever to see okra in a dream refers to the problems, happiness and changes about work, school or relative and family as well
But in your own case if u felt being embarrassed While grating it and tasting it means brief illness and difficulty to make money
But if u were happy by grating it and taste signifes money progress and hapiness and also if u r a graduate d woman wil make connection to get u job and vice versa
To collect okra in your dream indicates that as long as you prove yourself in business life, you will be respected in each environment and you will be at the top of the agenda. Besides, you shouldn’t be unnatural with your friends in your school life and you should behave as yourself.

Baba Help me oo.

I dreamt this afternoon that i saw the dead(she died not long ago)mother of my close friend, our eyes met and she was smiling at me. Still on the same dream...
Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by Kissingerright(f): 2:23pm On May 17, 2016
kadunasouth:

Your dream has two meaning good and bad depend on haw u felt during the dreaming, hawever to see okra in a dream refers to the problems, happiness and changes about work, school or relative and family as well
But in your own case if u felt being embarrassed While grating it and tasting it means brief illness and difficulty to make money
But if u were happy by grating it and taste signifes money progress and hapiness and also if u r a graduate d woman wil make connection to get u job and vice versa
Teach environment and you will be at the top of the agenda. Besides, you shouldn’t be unnatural with your friends in your school life and you should behave as.

Baba Help me oo.

I dreamt this afternoon that i saw the dead(she died not long ago)mother of my close friend, our eyes met and she was smiling at me, immediately, my sick mum woke me up to pray for her. Still on the same dream..I and the girl i use to date before were seriously having pre intimacy.
Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by offonstic: 7:08pm On May 17, 2016
offonstic:
in my dream, I had #6,000 and I spent 1k, shortly after, a cousin of mine whom I had issues with, (even though we are tryin to get in terms now) came to me demandin I lend him the 6k that he wld double it while paying back. I then told him I had 5k left. I can remember I went in to get the money but not sure if I handed over the money to him. Sir, pls is there any spiritual implication to this or it's just a mere dream?
please sir, you have not addressed my own
Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by jenlo: 9:45am On May 19, 2016
Pls sir.i had a dream about me and my boyfriend having a traditional marriage and in that dream my girlfriend stopped the marriage that was already on.two months after my dream.she confronted me openly that my friend won't marry me.my boyfriend later told me he can't marry me again that he has found someone else.i cried to God in a 3day fast.i dreamt when he got married to the new girl.the girl was so excited but he was not.rather he looked towards my direction.and I broke down in tears.after 5 months.they got married.please help me interpret this dream.thanks
Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by haryourlar: 10:46am On May 19, 2016
Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by jenlo: 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
Please sir..no response from you.yet[/color][color=]
Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by yoaking: 4:27am On Jun 02, 2016
I used to be married but got separated and iv moved on trying to make a new life.I decided to.give myself time,I met this lady and I really had good intentions but it hit the rocks.

I had a dream,and saw my family and the new ladys family in group photographs,people were going and coming,both families wore the same cloth and activities everywhere.

Myself and the new lady have broken comm thou we attend same church..wht does this mean
Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by pass4sureguide: 5:24am On Jun 02, 2016
nice artical....
Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by Nostradamus: 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
kadunasouth:
Help line 09090305775
kadunasouth,thank you and God bless you for your wonderful work.pls help me interprete this,i was walking in my house when i saw a small black snake i picked a stick and hit it.i didn't know the snake is not dead,i turned to walk away but the snake rushed and bite me,i woke up immediately and it was daybreak.pls help interprete.

1 Like

Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by LLVelly: 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
I was given a key by an occult lodge master after Thier gatherings...what does it mean?
Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by LLVelly: 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
I was given a key by an occult lodge master after Thier gatherings(I was outside at dat gathering)...what does it mean?
Re: Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation by kadunasouth(m): 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
LLVelly:
I was given a key by an occult lodge master after Thier gatherings(I was outside at dat gathering)...what does it mean?

This was a good dream, receiving a key in a dream symbolise success and prosperity and escaping from bondage whatever u lay hand at this point u wil discover it prosper, but keep praying so that good thing manifest in ur life don't relax wish u good luck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! / 33 Home Remedies To Lose Belly Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.