Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,880 members, 7,838,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment (27032 Views)

Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC / Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries / Presidency Orders Sack Of Civil Servants With 30 Years In Service And Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2015
Corruption in high and low places.
Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by InvertedHammer: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2015
/
The Nigerian elites forum is going to blow up on this....moving over there to read comments. I know where this is going. Let me see Nigerian Ambassador to USA (Washington) Prof. Adefuye and Rt. Gen. Williams take on this. LOL.
\
Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by omoelesa(m): 9:07am On Jun 29, 2015
Gej Is a curse
Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 29, 2015
Good moves if it is true,bur I think it should spread through theentire institutions and much more to the house...
Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by gabzyworld(m): 9:16am On Jun 29, 2015
#Buhari a corrupt man fighting corruption I always ask mysef the question is his corruption fighting only on the south and east what abt north that asides politically he only fights PDP members what abt his corrupt Apc members #i_pray_for_biafra!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by 9jatatafo(m): 9:18am On Jun 29, 2015
Other universities should be inspected. I believe more of this kind are happening in our federal universities
Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by dubemivan(m): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2015
See them.... complaining about Senators and Govt Officials high pay but even in their lower level position do even worse! Let them begin to vomit those money oOoo... olooshi!
Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by Evaromantik(m): 9:22am On Jun 29, 2015
Nonesense.......removing a piece of sand from another man's eyes while you have logs of wood in yours......he caught the V.C because everything was accounted for........now,can he give a guiltyfree account of our oil money within this his 30 days in office?.......NO
corruption fighting corruption....LOL

Once we get BIAFRA you can do with your country{nigeria} whatever you like
Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2015
odomanis:

The inspection was carried out on May 12,by this time GEJ was still in charge . hater !
Still helps my question.... What difference does it make?
Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by Atigba: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2015
Professor mobolaji Aluko is a thief

In collaboration with the useless woman bursar looted and destroy the university.

The registrar is not left out as well
Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by jeje123(m): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2015
Some professors are not ready to move until they are forced! It's a pity
Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by Chigorkizz(m): 9:52am On Jun 29, 2015
Shebi the VC na Yollowba?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by Olaolohun(m): 9:56am On Jun 29, 2015
Dis is part of corruption we r talking about, there is God
Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by Chigold101(m): 10:05am On Jun 29, 2015
Keneking:
Otuoke sef

- the VC should attach an apology letter and a cheque.
- the VC and Bursar should be queried
- copies of their response should be filed
- they should be barred from taking appointment in any other institution
see watch your back... Yoruba people will consume u oh...

The VC isfrom South West...

1 Like

Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by MrP7: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2015
I smell hypocrisy here, what about all the thieving politicians surrounding Buhari
Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by aroti: 10:14am On Jun 29, 2015
[quote author=Everfrank post=35272684]How did the Presidency or Buhari come into this? Must the commission be told by the president before they do their work?
It's the commission's statutory responsibility they just carried out media must relate it to the President to sell their papers. Na wa

Bros, was the commission not aware of its stautory responsibilities when all these misappropriation was taken place under the watch of JONA DUNDY!? Abeg park well!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by 7lives: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2015
postlape:
BABA please purge the system
Baba go purge them won a fe yagbe ku.
Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by mygee33(m): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2015
I didnt see any "Presidency" here, for an inspe tion that was carried out by 12th may!
Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by Originalsly: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2015
Hmmm...furniture allowance...to buy or maintain furniture every month?
Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by tuke: 10:17am On Jun 29, 2015
This is just media hype. APC had better stop this rubish and focus on fixing real issues. Is the presidency so jobless, is this what we voted for, witch-hunting? Soon the presidency will enter landlord/tenant, husband/wife matter. Remember, GEJ will not be your reason for non performance. Excuses have bedevilled this administration and it's unfortunate how they sell this to the common man.Beware!
Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by nd07(m): 10:47am On Jun 29, 2015
Ds is pure witch hunting. buhari should atleast start frm Obj if he is not a coward. we r not talking of Abdulsalam's loot.
Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by ManTiger(m): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2015
great664:
APC E-Warriors pls stop hyping this Dullardhino of Daura
Its not the President of FRN but the President of NSIWC so just stop the unnecessary hype of the Cow.

" The commission also said the university..................

The NSIWC, therefore, directed the university to stop..............

The commission added, “We hereby direct
the Vice-Chancellor and the Registrar to refund the
cumulative overpayments made to them"

We hereby (commission) not dulladhino...

Dullard President Dullard Followers.

I'm sure you wish to be an elder someday! Learn to respect elders and argue constructively.
Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by sweetgala(m): 11:01am On Jun 29, 2015
What has the university commission to do with the federal government , this has nothing to do with the presidency.
Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by Atigba: 11:01am On Jun 29, 2015
Chigold101:
see watch your back... Yoruba people will consume u oh...

The VC isfrom South West...
And so fuckin*g what

A thief is a thief it doesn't matter where you re from
Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by great664(m): 11:03am On Jun 29, 2015
ManTiger:

I'm sure you wish to be an elder someday! Learn to respect elders and argue constructively.
No offence man, its same way they use the media against GEJ by calling him clueless and drunkard same way we are attacking back.

The danger of creating a monster is that one day the monster will turn against his master.

when they were campaigning with hate they were teaching us to also hate and abuse them if they eventually win.

So this isn't about me. He is Dullardhino of Daura
Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by ManTiger(m): 11:10am On Jun 29, 2015
great664:
No offence man, its same way they use the media against GEJ by calling him clueless and drunkard same way we are attacking back.

The danger of creating a monster is that one day the monster will turn against his master.

when they were campaigning with hate they were teaching us to also hate and abuse them if they eventually win.

So this isn't about me. He is Dullardhino of Daura
Let's both give him time, the same time we gave Jonathan... "we shall set up a committee that will investigate this matter... I can give you the assurance that no stone will be left unturned... We shall investigate and bring the culprit to book. Those are Jonathan's word without action. Let's see what Buhari have to offer, his administration is still young.
Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by omolami: 11:13am On Jun 29, 2015
I ADVISE THE VC TO GO TO COURT. THIS ARE SALARIES NOT EMBEZZLEMENT.
Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by Hop4ALL: 11:32am On Jun 29, 2015
is better dis way, so dat all d thief go start to dey arrange on how to return d money dey thief
Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by great664(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2015
ManTiger:

Let's both give him time, the same time we gave Jonathan... "we shall set up a committee that will investigate this matter... I can give you the assurance that no stone will be left unturned... We shall investigate and bring the culprit to book. Those are Jonathan's word without action. Let's see what Buhari have to offer, his administration is still young.
Why should the media give him credit on what he didn't achieve?

Liar Muhammed the other said its too early to criticize the Dullard but it was not too late to praise and term Dhino $5million receive from USA as achievement?

That's the problem we having with them, when it comes to the they hype when fault they find excuse, they should leave the media for now and not grant any interview nor release any statement to avoid many things.

Now check the Helipad case, some how its cool and cut cost of transportation from State capital to Daura, he can do that easily without the public knowing but they choose the media and at last it backfired.

He keeps taking selfie while eating, praying, walking even when he went to West Germany there was a pic he took outside alone beside flower pot, like he was posing. His photo suppose to be from Paparazzi as First citizen so why pose for photo, with light like in studio.

Let him change those campaign post and know he is the President otherwise he won't be just a Dullard of Daura but the main Dullardhino

Imagine a kid from Ireland saying my President loves camera
Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by ManTiger(m): 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
great664:
Why should the media give him credit on what he didn't achieve?

Liar Muhammed the other said its too early to criticize the Dullard but it was not too late to praise and term Dhino $5million receive from USA as achievement?

That's the problem we having with them, when it comes to the they hype when fault they find excuse, they should leave the media for now and not grant any interview nor release any statement to avoid many things.

Now check the Helipad case, some how its cool and cut cost of transportation from State capital to Daura, he can do that easily without the public knowing but they choose the media and at last it backfired.

He keeps taking selfie while eating, praying, walking even when he went to West Germany there was a pic he took outside alone beside flower pot, like he was posing. His photo suppose to be from Paparazzi as First citizen so why pose for photo, with light like in studio.

Let him change those campaign post and know he is the President otherwise he won't be just a Dullard of Daura but the main Dullardhino

Imagine a kid from Ireland saying my President loves camera
laffs... but i just wonder how you knew those pictures ain't coming from the paparazzi?
You have you points and opinion which i respect for the virtue of who i am.
Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by Cuteboi98(m): 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
慂正渀s爮浯焀潵整愠瑵潨㵲牧慥㙴㐶瀠獯㵴㔳㜲㔲㠸䅝䍐䔠圭牡楲牯⁳汰⁳瑳灯栠灹湩⁧桴獩䐠汵慬摲楨潮漠⁦慄牵⁡䤊獴渠瑯琠敨倠敲楳敤瑮漠⁦剆⁎畢⁴桴⁥牐獥摩湥⁴景丠䥓䍗猠番瑳猠潴⁰桴⁥湵敮散獳牡⁹票数漠⁦桴⁥潃⹷ਊ•桔⁥潣浭獩楳湯愠獬慳摩琠敨甠楮敶獲瑩⹹⸮⸮컴ӎ you really need brain surgery... Eeediat!
Re: Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment by Otunbatrafford: 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
I don't just know what is wrong with this country. Professors are also susceptible to corruption and looting. Thank God PMB is working to free the country from the infection of Jonathan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) / Dan Anyiam Stadium Owerri Glows For Ihedioha / APC Primaries: Only Tinubu Is Running On His Own Endorsement - Okolo Eteri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.