Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships (28025 Views)

Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) / Association Of Campus Journalists Reacted To 1.8million Naira OAU Su BUDGET / Delta State University, DELSU Bans Miniskirt On Campus And Reduces Worship Cente (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by femi4: 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
valmunich:
What then happens to the worshipers of the other denominations?
make dem go buy land and build their own. That's the right thing to do!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by luorquay: 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
sexaddict08:
I think its a good thing. those Delta girls too like mini skirt. No so them go dey distract person wey want focus.

If you really wan focus, mini skirt nor go distract you!
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by JUSTCHEAPDATA: 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
I don't really understand why they have to reduce the numbers of fellowships in the school

1 Like

Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by femi4: 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
sandrannna:

R u quoting from experience?
I get self control
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
publicenemy:
Make sense.... 80 fellowships! Hmmnn.... Maybe from that school to heaven is just N20.

e possible naa grin grin grin
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Acidosis(m): 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
DELSU bans miniskirt, not "Abraka bans miniskirt"
Miniskirts are mostly worn outside the campuses.
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
Good move. leggins should be banned too in favour of jeans
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Best NEWS in recent times..

BUHARI should learn from this man and STOP wasting time...

80 Fellowships..... for what..?
Are they planning to bring down HEAVEN on ABRAKA..?

CHRISTAINS always SPLITTING... and getting weaker

How do you expect STUDENTS to STUDY and pass....?

That's how they BREED young and GREEDY PASTORS who reap from others after school
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by scentmarlc(m): 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
valmunich:

Oga V.C go arrange their rapture gringrin
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Raylight2(m): 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
valmunich:
I guess that applies to those within the campus
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
valmunich:
Amalgamation
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by eyeon(m): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
@OP... You no even see fine legs upload at least. See choice.
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by princenation(m): 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
[b] arrived Nigeria 5yrs ago, had to get registered to study Medicine, I made the choice of school in my state University so I would not just be learning academically but also my people tradition and culture since I've been out for a long time (when I was 7yrs old). Dad agreed so he took me there, Nigeria alone was pathetic, but what I saw on reaching the said campus were so disheartening, I almost cried. student's dressed like farmers, criminals etc, I asked dad if thats the way it's done? know what he replied, Prince when we get to the VC's office you ask him. we got to meet the VC but I couldn't ask not cause I was afraid but what will you ask a man who's guilty of the same said act? what will be his reply? your guess is as good as mine. was taken to the dean of my faculty got my direct entry procedures done with, started lectures you need see what some students were putting on to class, let's end the story, please if your school Is trying to at least curtail some of these disheartening dressing be happy, instead of terming it advance secondary school. Nigeria a country you can't differentiate between students and touts. can't wait to leave here [/b]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by valmunich(m): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
scentmarlc:

Oga V.C go arrange their rapture gringrin
Lmao! grin
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Mega72(m): 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
Good moves!!that ill help in reducing d rate of rape in campus,hope others will copy.
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by 9jatatafo(m): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
Where is freedom of worship? No mosque and shrine?
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by kinibigdeal(m): 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
valmunich:

Jccf is for all christians
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by espn(m): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
texazzpete:
Isn't it against freedom of worship to curtail the fellowship numbers? The University can choose the ones they officially recognize, but what is it to them if some students decide to come together to worship?

That said, 80 fellowships is just a bewildering number!
to every freedom there is a limit.
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Empressomotola: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Mini skirt should be ban in all our tertiary institution. generally indecent dressing should be stopd....and then 80 fellowship ?? shocked...this world tho

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by damiloladuke: 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
why should a student even ware mini skirt to school

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANNA LAUGH TIRE TODAY
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by beyoncausme: 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
nice move...
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Adesiji77: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
Alright cheesy

Cc: kikilove
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by crowther15(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
change has finally arrived.
LOL..... I SEE. BUH DID U KNW THAT UNILORIN ACTUALLY SET THE PACE FOR ALL THESE POLICIES...... DRESS CODE, REDUCTION IN NUMBERS OF FELLOWSHIP........

1 Like

Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
crowther15:
LOL..... I SEE. BUH DID U KNW THAT UNILORIN ACTUALLY SET THE PACE FOR ALL THESE POLICIES...... DRESS CODE, REDUCTION IN NUMBERS OF FELLOWSHIP........
na true yu talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by meforyou1(m): 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
Progress2468:

Our saviors chapel is a church built by the school authorities, not a student fellowship
I thought as much
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by rezzy: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
valmunich:

They will get a space outside the campus
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by noblegrex: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
Infact I like this vc,thumbs up. I believe universities should have a joint christian service.if u don't like it then, stay in your hostel, atleast till u get home then u can go to your own church. Abi say your God different frm others ni or no b same worship song or doctrine una get. And d mini skirt, y responsible girl go wear skirt wey she no fit bend down all d thin go show out side n most of them sef their ass black like used pot sef. If no b say men dey worry sef, all those black nash.. I rest ma case...
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by teeghurl(f): 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
komek:
Bad market for those Urhobo/ Warri gurls
Ur sisters in d Lord grin
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by doofanc: 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
uniben actually tried this reduction in fellowship thingy in the late 90's. unfortunately it didn't last long.
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by ayoremilekun: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
[quote author=bushdoc9919 post=35280293]Good ideas....both of them.

Re; Miniskirt.....sorry ladies, but when you leave school, you are going into the job market . Where there is something called dress codes....some of which are for your own safety(eg..Labs, and factories) some of which are for corporate identity purposes(banks), some of which are tradition(big eg...Law/legal profession). If you don't learn how to dress in preparation for that scenario...when would you learn?

Fellowships. Praise God....it is good to fellowship. I love fellowships. But...there are too many campus fellowships.

Best every campus fellowship be united into one...so that people will learn to worship with Christians of a different flavour.(I am talking to my fellow born again Christians here!). We need to be one in Christ.....not dismember learn that Christ is the center of our life as Christians....not Papa and Mama.

well said
Re: DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships by Sibrah: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
Glorified ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Passes Bills To Establish City University, Auchi; Maritime University / How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? / ASUU, ASUP Express Doubts Over Student Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.