Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Do u also agree a particula hair style can take one to hell fire? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do u also agree a particula hair style can take one to hell fire? (758 Views)

Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do u also agree a particula hair style can take one to hell fire? by powerfulsettingz: 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Different people with different absorptions, some will say people having galax or obama hair style are liable to end up in hell, but one thing I want to be sure of is that before the adventure of technologies, I mean abt 2000yrs BC those days of moses, jacob,noah,paul.....etc am sure none of them have a hair cut till they died even their mustache, yet we believe they all went to heaven, so y do we find it so difficult in Affrica to accept the fact that different hair style of different people as their choice and their not way of life, as a Nigerian even if u decided not to cut ur hair for like 3yrs u see people calling and tagging you with different names........afte all those white pipu don't usually cut their hairs
What's ur opinion on this?
Re: Do u also agree a particula hair style can take one to hell fire? by Beesluv: 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yes

Re: Do u also agree a particula hair style can take one to hell fire? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mostly for guys
Re: Do u also agree a particula hair style can take one to hell fire? by Beesluv: 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:
Mostly for guys

I 1st you to comment this time tongue
Re: Do u also agree a particula hair style can take one to hell fire? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
Beesluv:

I 1st you to comment this time tongue
Congrats love... How far
Re: Do u also agree a particula hair style can take one to hell fire? by Beesluv: 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

Congrats love... How far

I'm fine, thanks. Its a great achievement
Re: Do u also agree a particula hair style can take one to hell fire? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
Beesluv:

I'm fine, thanks. Its a great achievement
I know...
But you don't need it nau

(1) (Reply)

Ten Things People Think Christians Have To Believe, But Don’t / Happy Birthday Johnnydon22(aka Johnnysky) / When You Are In A Bus And The Preacher Starts (funny Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.