Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) (18852 Views)

The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. / 13 hypocrisies and Idiosyncrasies of Polygamy / Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by coogar: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
damiso:
Not a fan of polygamy because of some of the rancour it caused in my extended family.Too much drama.

However putting my own personal feelings and family issues there aside are loads of women who willingly go into it..Older wives married young girls for their husbands so they could have time to travel for trade.

The premise on why most people would say polygamy and gay marriage are not the same is that one is based on love and the other is not. Unfortunately love is subjective and not everyone marries for 'love'.Not saying its ideal but judging (which we are told not to do gay people who want to marry) people who do not marry for love is exactly the same.Judging. I won't go into a polyandry but why should I judge those who want to?

i don't even believe polygamy is more problematic than monogamy in this century. there are millions of monogamous marriages that are worse than any polygamous marriage you have seen. husbands hacking wives to death, wives chopping the dïcks of their husbands with knives & all sorts of clusterfück.

i am willing to bet there is a higher rate of domestic violence in monogamy than in polygamy. so what exactly is the problem? people who are troublesome would be troublesome regardless of which kind of marriage they find themselves.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
edwife:

Who take them? come here and see how illegal people are suffering.Do you watch Britain borders?you will know that they are not playing here.

There are many illegal immigrants in France that the government is not aware of,many chilli.In the banlieu you don't even have immigration police,go to chateau rouge..... cheesy

No be France i dey go when i want to? grin

They came from Italy. The government no even send them. That's why they are heading to UK . Hiding inside lorries.
Chateau rouge is like Peckham.
We are lining most of them up straight to UK.
no man's land grin
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by damiso(f): 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
edwife:
Damiso why you run? grin come and drop some some....

I dey run now I need my 8 hours kip grin work don start tomorrow again.
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by edwife(f): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
damiso:

I dey run now I need my 8 hours kip grin work don start tomorrow again.

My dear you need it,i am off so let me enjoy.... tongue
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
edwife:

I am the most peaceful poster after damiso here tongue

If I hear! angry
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by edwife(f): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chillisauce:

They came from Italy. The government no even send them. That's why they are heading to UK . Hiding inside lorries.
Chateau rouge is like Peckham.
We are lining most of them up straight to UK.
no man's land grin

he he he chilli continue dreaming,they no longer get easy access to this place like before.The Uk has invested heavily on the immigration services.Now just one small equipment like phone can detect the presence of O2. grin

Back to Calais baby... tongue
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by edwife(f): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Timbuktou:

If I hear! angry

Ask coogar and chillisauce... tongue
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
coogar:

every human being deserves to be treated as one. these people fled their war-torn countries to seek refuge in the UK - why shouldn't they be given food & housing? nor be the same UK destroy their countries with selfish politicking?

would ISIS be any issue if gadaffi & saddam hussein were still alive? the western countries deserve everything they get from ISIS.

let them come, we will take them. grin
we would make use of the useful ones amongst them & send the others to the mines.

look at mo farah today - he was an immigrant/refugee from somalia. today, he's an olympic medallist. no human being is totally useless. cheesy

france should start making use of their refugees. cool

See the ones in the football team we are trying to help. They are in the team eating all the food and can't even score one goal. We give up.
The UK needs them.
Na so I see your Brother when I went for my baby passport. He came all the way from Austria. shocked . Say him Don get wife. He needs to marry. He spent 6yrs in Austria.
we started talking.. he couldn't even speak Dutch or whatever they speak there.

The guy was just lamenting how they were turning him around for one document to another. By the time he gets one, the other is expired. I pity am sha.
I told him to go straight to UK and get married to his sweet heart.
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
edwife:

he he he chilli continue dreaming,they no longer get easy access to this place like before.The Uk has invested heavily on the immigration services.Now just one small equipment like phone can detect the presence of O2. grin

Back to Calais baby... tongue

At least all the Romanians and Bulgarians roaming around the streets of Paris have relocated to the UK.
Calais will be there for them and gradually they will sneak in.
The worst thing is the crazy journey they undertake.
men should fight wars and protect their family and country. That's why they are heads. Abi Bi be so.
Why run away from home when time to act head comes up.
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by coogar: 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chillisauce:

See the ones in the football team we are trying to help. They are in the team eating all the food and can't even score one goal. We give up.

your football team is better than ours. grin
be contented with what you have....it could be worse. cheesy

The UK needs them.
Na so I see your Brother when I went for my baby passport. He came all the way from Austria. shocked . Say him Don get wife. He needs to marry. He spent 6yrs in Austria.

The guy was just lamenting how they were turning him around for one document to another. By the time he gets one, the other is expired. I pity am sha. I told him to go straight to UK and get married to his sweet heart.

it's better for him to marry a EU citizen than a british citizen. with EU bride, he can do the wedding anywhere in the EU & start processing his stay. with a british bride, he will be asked to do the wedding in ikoyi & start his processing from nigeria.

tell my brother to have faith - e go better grin
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by damiso(f): 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
coogar:

i don't even believe polygamy is more problematic than monogamy in this century. there are millions of monogamous marriages that are worse than any polygamous marriage you have seen. husbands hacking wives to death, wives chopping the dïcks of their husbands with knives & all sorts of clusterfück.

i am willing to bet there is a higher rate of domestic violence in monogamy than in polygamy. so what exactly is the problem? people who are troublesome would be troublesome regardless of which kind of marriage they find themselves.

Polygamy is not looked upon nicely cos the of the competition factor and the No of people involved.Two people and both of you have issues that you sort out but with polygamy you add different dimensions of relations ;wife to husband dimension, wife to co wife dimension, wife to step children dimension,stepchildren to co wife dimension etc .More people and relationships to manage= more drama.Also the cost implications. If you want to be polygamous Abeg please be able to afford it(that part irks me) don't have your wives forming 'single mother' cos you are not married legally. Theee was this documentary I watched not sure if it was on channel 4 or the bbc, the guy had three wives claiming benefits in three households . angry

However like I said earlier why should I speak for ALL women because I personally dislike the dynamics? Some people practise open marriages, some people want to be married but don't want the other person all up in their personal space all the time(which tends to happen in monogamous marriages) so who I am to CATEGORICALLY state that polyandry is bad for them? If I can say GAY people marrying does not hurt me, why can't I say two grown women deciding to share a man also does not hurt me? undecided
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
coogar:

your football team is better than ours. grin
be contented with what you have....it could be worse. cheesy

it's better for him to marry a EU citizen than a british citizen. with EU bride, he can do the wedding anywhere in the EU & start processing his stay. with a british bride, he will be asked to do the wedding in ikoyi & start his processing from nigeria.

tell my brother to have faith - e go better grin

Trust me a French team is the worst.
Thé wOman is french i guess. He needed to wed her in France.

The law was too much. The papers he was ask to bring was rediculous.
And he had lots of documents to translate.

I just told him to go straight to UK.
hopefully he listened to my advice.
I'm k n own to give very practical and workabe advice cool
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by edwife(f): 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
BABE3:
@ edwife,

there is a term called "Polyamory", it means being romantically in love with more than one person at the same time, AND all parties involved give their consent. These polyamorous people have a right to love/get married too. Same goes for polygamy. Let everyone do as they please "so far they're not hurting anyone". grin

So the argument of "first wife being cheated" is null and void. She can always seek for a divorce, and trust me, she'd get a shitload of settlement (both divorce and child support).

Plus, check out the so called "monogamous" marriages we have these days. Are they really monogamous? Side chics. Side *iggas. Exes. Baby mamas. Baby daddies.

Why not put a method to this monogamous madness and legalize polygamy/polyamory. grin I mean, who are we fooling? Maybe if it was legal, people would be more accepting. Just as being gay will be more accepted now that gay marriage is legal.

Now let see if the same America will legalized polygamy.... cheesy

Right on the money baby...right on the money.See the problem with Nigerians is that we like pretending cheesy.

Someone will be in a monogamous relationship but is aware that her husband is cheating and has a love child somewhere,yet they condemn those who live under the same roof with their mates.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by damiso(f): 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chillisauce:

The UK needs them.

The guy was just lamenting how they were turning him around for one document to another. By the time he gets one, the other is expired. I pity am sha.
I told him to go straight to UK and get married to his sweet heart.

Non EU immigrants have really suffered under this govt.

Theresa May ain't smiling at all cheesy
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
edwife:

Right on the money baby...right on the money.

You go wait tire for America to legalise polygamy.
polygamy cost money. Simple.

That's why we have open marriages . With open marriage no one needs polygamy.
anybody that wants polygamy know the way .....straight to ....straight to Africa!
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by coogar: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
damiso:

Polygamy is not looked upon nicely cos the of the competition factor and the No of people involved. Two people and both of you have issues that you sort out but with polygamy you add different dimensions of relations ;wife to husband dimension, wife to co wife dimension, wife to step children dimension,stepchildren to co wife dimension etc .More people and relationship to manage= more drama.Also the cost implications.

since when?
was this before or after the white men came to screw with our minds?

However like I said earlier why should I speak for ALL women because I personally dislike the dynamics? Some people practise open marriages, some people want to be married but don't want the other person all up in their personal space all the time(which tends to happen in monogamous marriages) so who I am to CATEGORICALLY state that polyandry is bad for them? If I can say GAY people marrying does not hurt me, why can't I say two grown women deciding to share a man also does not hurt me? undecided

all i know is - with too much freedom comes all kinda bullshyte. it's gay marriage today, very soon.....these people would push for something even more ridiculous.

Chillisauce:

Trust me a French team is the worst.
Thé wOman is french i guess. He needed to wed her in France.
The law was too much. The papers he was ask to bring was rediculous.
And he had lots of documents to translate.
I just told him to go straight to UK.
hopefully he listened to my advice.
I'm k n own to give very practical and workabe advice cool

he's better off in france!
call him and tell him to stay put. cheesy
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
coogar:

since when?

all i know is - with too much freedom comes all kinda bullshyte. it's gay marriage today, very soon.....these people would push for something even more ridiculous.
Thank God of for the white race.

Na so one old man for marry me and start choking me without my consent.
tufiakwa!!

Just like old rooster chasing tiny hen to give am belly grin
When ever I see the above I make sure I chase the rooster and give it a good kick that will make him fly higher over the fence angry grin

I hate maltreatment even in animals
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by edwife(f): 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chillisauce:

You go wait tire for America to legalise polygamy.
polygamy cost money. Simple.

That's why we have open marriages . With open marriage no one needs polygamy.
anybody that wants polygamy know the way .....straight to ....straight to Africa!

oh oh so open marriage is better than polygamy? grin

Homosexuality was also in the open innit? what they did is to legalize it so why not legalize open marriages as a form of polygamy? grin
You see where white people play with us?So you can sleep with multiple partners but can not live under the same roof with them legally?

4 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
edwife:

oh oh so open marriage is better than polygamy? grin

Homosexuality was also in the open innit? what they did is to legalize it so why not legalize open marriages as a form of polygamy? grin
You see where white people play with us?So you can sleep with multiple partners but can not live under the same roof with them legally?

Its all about choice
and of cos money.
polygamy cost a lot.
maltreatment of parties involved.

Edwife are you considering letting in a second wife? cheesy

If so, let me know so I involve the government. You cant keep using tax payers money.
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by coogar: 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chillisauce:

Thank God of for the white race.

Na so one old man for marry me and start choking me without my consent.
tufiakwa!!

Just like old rooster chasing tiny hen to give am belly grin
When ever I see the above I make sure I chase the rooster and give it a good kick that will make him fly higher over the fence angry grin

I hate maltreatment even in animals

little did you know you are actually hurting the hen. it's the hen that sends signals to the còck for mating. if the hen doesn't want sex, she wouldn't lie down there & take it.

in my own case, i actually help the cöck to capture the hen so that fertilisation can take place. grin i laugh when the hen adjusts her feathers after the whole do - like nothing happened. cheesy
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
coogar:

little did you know you are actually hurting the hen. it's the hen that sends signals to the còck for mating. if the hen doesn't want sex, she wouldn't lie down there & take it.

in my own case, i actually help the cöck to capture the hen so that fertilisation can take place. grin i laugh when the hen adjusts her feathers after the whole do - like nothing happened. cheesy

Chai !
Coogar yarimatising.

That's cruel. How can you say the tiny hen is sending signals. Didn't you see the hen always take off. Running for its life... flying even sometimes ... just to run away from the old bully rooaster embarassed

African hens Don suffer grin
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by edwife(f): 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chillisauce:

Its all about choice
and of cos money.
polygamy cost a lot.
maltreatment of parties involved.

Edwife are you considering letting in a second wife? cheesy

If so, let me know so I involve the government. You cant keep using tax payers money.

grin grin grin second wife? wetin consign me with his choice?My choice is to remain the wife if he wants a second one,they can both go and live happily ever after.

My problem is this,i don't condemn those who chose to practice it-just as gays are comfortable with their choice so are polygamists.There are cons in all relationship between humans:father-child,sister-brother,husband-wife name it.
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by damiso(f): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
coogar:

since when?

he's better off in france!
call him and tell him to stay put. cheesy

The west does not actually have 'freedom of speech' or 'freedom' like they actually want to believe. The 'freedom' is only if you conform to a certain agenda.

If someone says ' I don't hate gay people but I believe marriage is between a man and a woman' next thing the person get loads and loads of homophobic chants. Like what is the phobia in a person saying what they believe?

That's why I was scratching my heads abit after the Charlie Hebdo thing ( that was absolutely horrible act of terror ) when everybody was forming righteous indignation over 'free speech' .No one deserves to die for 'satire' but how many front line media organisations (even far right ones) come out and say they are 'anti gay marriage' or even do a satirical piece mocking gay marriage? The paper would be soo bullied and maligned that within 24 hours they would have to print a retraction.

If there is indeed freedom and free speech, I believe people should be allowed to say what they feel marriage is without the fear of being labellled homophobic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by BABE3: 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
edwife:

Right on the money baby...right on the money.

I was supposed to reply here o. Lol grin Dunno why and how I ended up on the other thread.

Anyways, America won't legalize polyamory/polygamy, not with feminists around. Feminists will paint women as the victims and men the oppressors.

-they will mask the fact that some women actually want polygamy. they'll say those women have low-esteem.
grin
-they will mask the fact that the polygamy/polyamory institution allows women to have multiple partners too.

E no go work sha. Feminists are currently winning. grin

plus, the people hastaging and chanting "love wins" and "equality for all" don't know nothing.

America won't do anything that doesn't support her government. America is selfish. This isn't entirely about love or equality. It's about increasing the number of married people in America. The American government wants you to be married. They benefit from it. From the marriage gan-gan to the divorce.

And as at last year, 70% of american males between age 24 to 35 are not married. That percentage is the highest in history of America. The government have noticed this drastic decline and they've noticed that shaming single people won't help, so legalizing gay marriage is the perfect solution.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by coogar: 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chillisauce:

Chai !
Coogar yarimatising.

That's cruel. How can you say the tiny hen is sending signals. Didn't you see the hen always take off. Running for its life... flying even sometimes ... just to run away from the old bully rooaster embarassed

African hens Don suffer grin

you should read about mating/courtship in hens. she must have made the call. the cock gets picked on by the hen. if she's not ready, she wouldn't allow any male around her. what you see isn't räpe, it's purely consensual. the hen is just shy & then pretends she's being räped. she doesn't want you to think she's a slüt.

oyibo women often copy this strategy too - the moment they are aware 2 or more people knew of their sëxcapades, they quickly scream they have been räped.
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
damiso:

[b]
The west does not actually have 'freedom of speech' or 'freedom' like they actually want to believe. The 'freedom' is only if you conform to a certain agenda.

If someone says ' I don't hate gay people but I believe marriage is between a man and a woman' next thing the person get loads and loads of homophobic chants. Like what is the phobia in a person saying what they believe?

That's why I was scratching my heads abit after the Charlie Hebdo thing ( that was absolutely horrible act of terror ) when everybody was forming righteous indignation over 'free speech' .No one deserves to die for 'satire' but how many front line media organisations (even far right ones) come out and say they are 'anti gay marriage' or even do a satirical piece mocking gay marriage? The paper would be soo bullied and maligned that within 24 hours they would have to print a retraction.

If there is indeed freedom and free speech, I believe people should be allowed to say what they feel marriage is without the fear of being labellled homophobic. [/b]

4 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by edwife(f): 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
BABE3:

I was supposed to reply here o. Lol grin Dunno why and how I ended up on the other thread.

Anyways, America won't legalize polyamory/polygamy, not with feminists around. Feminists will paint women as the victims and men the oppressors.

-they will mask the fact that some women actually want polygamy. they'll say those women have low-esteem.
grin
-they will mask the fact that the polygamy/polyamory institution allows women to have multiple partners too.

E no go work sha. Feminists are currently winning. grin

plus, the people hastaging and chanting "love wins" and "equality for all" don't know nothing.

America won't do anything that doesn't support her government. America is selfish. This isn't entirely about love or equality. It's about increasing the number of married people in America. The American government wants you to be married. They benefit from it. From the marriage gan-gan to the divorce.

And as at last year, 70% of american males between age 24 to 35 are not married. That percentage is the highest in history of America. The government have noticed this drastic decline and they've noticed that shaming single people won't help, so legalizing gay marriage is the perfect solution.

So the number of american males not married can be due to what? and i don't think it has anything to do with unemployment,decrease in female gender.....etc...

I think it has everything to do with the movement of women called ...............(complete the sentence,na sin if i talk am)

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by cococandy(f): 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
Polygamy is self and ego serving to the men who propagate it. If the women in those cultures were to vote what they want for themselves and by majority vote polygamy not out of fear for what God will say if they are not selfless enough to share their husbands with other women, or out of blackmail for disregarding culture, then denying those women their rights to share their husbands would be just as bad as denying the homosexuals their rights of marrying each other.

But we know that's not the case. Polygamy is unfair most times to one part of the marriage and that party is made to endure it or leave in which case, they chose what they consider to be the lesser of two evils ( since being a divorceee is like having leprosy)

I am yet to see what makes homosexual marriages comparable to polygamy.
Let's put it this way, if I grew up in a culture where polygamy is allowed and I'd grow up knowing that after investing my adulthood in a marriage , the man is free to bring in another woman without consequences, I wouldn't bother getting married. There's no protection for me in such a society.
But gay people getting married around me doesn't affect me or harm me,so how is it the same thing?

It all boils down to rights for me. Any system that will infringe on one party's right is a no no for me. At least with homos, no one is forcing anyone to live in marital conditions unfair to them.
Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by cococandy(f): 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
Talking about legalizing polygamy, nothing comes easy when it comes to school of thoughts and movements.
Everyone has had to fight for what they want. So if polygamists want to be able to legally marry as many spouses as they want, they should start their movement and make people hear what they have to say.
Feminists did it.
Homosexuals did it.

So theirs won't be different.

You've to fight for what you want.Make the public see why they should support it. It's that simple.

They should also be prepared to support women marrying more than a man if they chose to because failure to do that will expose the sexism in That system of marriage and render their movement dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by BABE3: 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
edwife:

So the number of american males not married can be due to what? and i don't think it has anything to do with unemployment,decrease in female gender.....etc...

I think it has everything to do with the movement of women called ...............(complete the sentence,na sin if i talk am)

of course it's due to feminism.
Those guys don't want to get married because of feminism. grin That's their reason for real; the biased family court laws.

There's actually a movement called MGTOW (men going their own way). It's not a movement like feminism. They don't want rights or privileges. They just don't want to be tied down by a woman or even kids. They have girlfriends and active sexuál lives; just no wives or baby mamas. They've realized marriage in the west benefits the man in no way. More and more men are beginning to realize this, thus the 70%. In the next couple of decades, the numbers will definitely increase.

So when they say men are scarce, belive that. grin cheesy The one good marriage-material man that's available is wanted by 20 eligible spinsters. So tell me, how won't there be cheating or side chics...

6 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
edwife:
@lolaredvelvet and marvellousGod,tooNoisy any comment? cheesy

I guess I came in a bit late.. u guys are now talking about polygamy. But lemme just give my 2cents about the US legalization of gay-marriage:

Tbh, I'm not surprised at the events unfolding right before our eyes. This is all a demonic agenda to destabilize God's natural order of things.. a build-up to the end times.

First it was the public celebration of that attention-seeking 60something yr old man who selfishly decided to become a woman after being married thrice with several children lipsrsealed Shortly after this celebration of shame, the US legalises gay-marriage! What a coincidence.

If this doesn't spell a-g-e-n-d-a then I don't know what else will. Cant we all see this is a direct attack on what God ordained a family to be? They are now force feeding us with confusing gender roles, men are becoming like women, women becoming like men.. Same_sex are now marrying each other.. Smh. Family is the bedrock of society and once this is destabilized, everything else crumbles.

But unfortunately, people are now afraid to speak up against immorality as they are castrated and called names for not supporting nonsense (as damiso rightly pointed out earlier in the thread). Homosexuals and their supporters are highly defensive for one thing and one thing only: their own conscience judges them everyday. Even the bible says so. Deep in their hearts they know something is wrong somewhere.. however the demonic influence in their lives is so strong that it keeps them going back to their filth.

We therefore shouldn't condemn them.. for their own conscience does that already..

6 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
bukatyne:

Should we do a survey of the number of first wives who cconsented to polygamy?

My friend, most polygamous men let it known they are polygamous before marriage.... many women marry them with that knowledge and some do not have a problem with it... If heterosexuals should not bother about what homosexuals do then you monogamous people have no business with polygamy, it doesn't affect you, you don't want to marry one, wetin concern you?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abdul Rahaman's Birthday / ‘my Husband Sacked Me For Refusing To Terminate 6 Months Pregnancy’ / ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.