Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,587 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Game Of Thrones Season Finale, Your Reactions - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Season Finale, Your Reactions (772 Views)

Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread / Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Of Thrones Season Finale, Your Reactions by izuch(m): 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
What a way to end "Game of Thrones" Season 5, right? Jon Snow gets stabbed multiple times by his fellow brothers in the Night's Watch and Olly delivers the fatal blow. The camera stays trained on his face as we see more blood pool up in the snow. There's no gasp of air, no whisper of "Ghost" and no other clue that Jon Snow could have survived. Despite zero evidence -- and countless denials -- everyone assumes Jon Snow is coming back.

Emilia Clarke was interviewed by MTV and of course Jon Snow's fate was discussed. She claims to be a terrible liar and has not been given any details about what to expect for next season, but she does have some favorable odds for his return. "Looking forward, they know that I can't lie very well. I can with all honesty say I have no idea what's happening," Clarke said in the interview.

The helpful people Clarke is referring to are probably Melisandre, the Red Witch who ditched Stannis and arrived at Castle Black before Jon's death, and Bran with his magical abilities. Melisandre's powers have been in question recently, especially after Stannis failed so horribly against the Boltons. The sacrifice of his daughter, Shireen, was supposed to turn the tides in his favor and he was proclaimed to be Azor Ahai -- the Lord of Light's champion -- reborn.

Even if Kit Harington cut his hair, that wouldn't prove Jon Snow is truly dead. A shorter 'do could differentiate Jon Snow from Jon Targaryen or Jon Stark or Azor Ahai or whatever name David Benioff and Dan Weiss decide on for the revived character. Schrodinger's Jon Snow -- the actor is alive and dead at the same time -- has been the source of consternation since 2011's "A Dance With Dragons."

There's just so much evidence that points to the importance of Jon Snow that it would be an incredible twist if he were truly dead. The series creators also spent a lot of time in Season 5 shaping the history regarding Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark. Next season could feature a Tower of Joy flashback that could confirm the R+L = J theory and reveal Jon Snow's parents.

It's likely we won't have to wait too long and should get answers in April when "Game of Thrones" Season 6 is likely to premiere. The show has to deal with the aftermath of Jon's death and it seems unlikely -- and too cruel -- for Benioff and Wiess to wait until the final season of "Game of Thrones" to reveal Jon's fate.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season Finale, Your Reactions by silenticon(m): 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
on dish?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season Finale, Your Reactions by opeaceo: 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jon Snow just have to get back to the show in whatever form that pleases David Benioff and for Olly, I hate that little boy.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season Finale, Your Reactions by izuch(m): 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
opeaceo:
Jon Snow just have to get back to the show in whatever form that pleases David Benioff and for Olly, I hate that little boy.

The kid virtually broke my heart, I've not gotten over his betrayal and jon snow's death till now.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season Finale, Your Reactions by CHM11: 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
opeaceo:
Jon snow, ...he will lead the whitewalkers...hehehehe...that guy is dead n gone dear..that's why its d game of thrones.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season Finale, Your Reactions by opeaceo: 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
izuch:

The kid virtually broke my heart, I've not gotten over his betrayal and jon snow's death till now.

I hated him right from the time he was rescued.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season Finale, Your Reactions by opeaceo: 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
CHM11:

Jon snow, ...he will lead the whitewalkers...hehehehe...that guy is dead n gone dear..that's why its d game of thrones.

That must be the end of GoT for me. #sosad.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season Finale, Your Reactions by CHM11: 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
opeaceo:

That must be the end of GoT for me. #sosad.
Its game of thrones,..so many top characters have died yet its still interesting
Re: Game Of Thrones Season Finale, Your Reactions by opeaceo: 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
CHM11:

Its game of thrones,..so many top characters have died yet its still interesting

well, if you say so, but Jon Snow.....

Time would tell, waiting patiently for season 6.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season Finale, Your Reactions by CHM11: 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
opeaceo:

well, if you say so, but Jon Snow.....
Time would tell, waiting patiently for season 6.
Same here...
Its more about the throne than any single person.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season Finale, Your Reactions by lharstborn(m): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chai..mogbe!!! I never knew Season 5 was out o!
Re: Game Of Thrones Season Finale, Your Reactions by izuch(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
lharstborn:
Chai..mogbe!!! I never knew Season 5 was out o!

We dey even wait season 6 lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Superman Vs Batman : Dawn Of Justice. What Do You Think? / Game Of Thrones Substitute / Kumkum Bhagya 7th April 2016 Written Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.