Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,705 members, 7,837,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek (65659 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose / Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh / Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Horlaz(m): 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
See a six US-based PMAN Music
Awards winner, oga ooo
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by 14DUI(m): 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
A living legend, that is what you are to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaXyn4Eelmg
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by iPopAlomo(m): 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
icebebe:
Omg! And yet pple wnt jus learn n stop taking weed.

Weed kills,it destroys d whole system,making u a shadow of ur orginal being.

Jesss... d man was really cute den

fine girl... no be weed do am like that Ooo... don't misinform the public...
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
On Sunday morning, Classic FM played his "Mama tete ....oyoyo..." song and I was like "What a waste". This guy could have lived up to Bob Marley's status.

Too Bad
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Plus234(m): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Solomon30: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
When we fail to acknowledge that our talent is God-given gift for us to trade and profit with and return the glory to the giver God which is the source; we make mess of our talents.
Narcotics- heroine and cocaine made Majek a man in the shadow. This problem of his, is over 15years. I just hope other celebs and artistes are learning. I'm still finding it difficult to pay my wards school fees for now. I beg ooo! Now the millions is raining, you guys should invest ooo! A word is enough for the....
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Soccu(m): 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
Omg!!! Say no to drugs
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by absoluteSuccess: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
What a life, majek does not have character enof for his charisma.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by aribisalabanfe: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
Life sha
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by tivta(m): 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
icebebe:

point of correction it was hard drugs that caused this, if weed was bad why do some states in the USA legalize it? Pls get your facts right...
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by no2fuks(m): 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:

If you are serious about meeting make fashek I know someone who knows where he hangs out...then you can make an impact he needs no money he needs intensive rehab... If u are serious let's do this together...

RT

I will love to drink and smoke with him tbh I know he will drop some wise words for a youngin to run with hit me up lets make it happen.

NB- you know say money no be problem

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by umbo: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
WE RUN THINGZ,THINGZ DONT RUN WE
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by dealerx: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
Please you gay should stay away from marijuana weed no as egbo
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Abachaz: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
is a petty, I strongly advice not to seek favor from the Devil
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by lomprico(m): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
carzola:
Whats the name of the drugs sabinus?
your papa!
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by idu1(m): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
sarmiie:

This is not due to weed. Don't spread ignorance, please.
don't mind those people.

They are not intelligent....
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by architez: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
icebebe:

Bullshit. This is from hard drugs like crack and meth, not weed. You obviously know nothing about weed

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by raphroye: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
it is well
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Fime2000: 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
sad DT is drug for him, dt is d gain for who take drugs.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by fabmuazu7(m): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
I still play Majek everyday everyday even this morning. God forgive him his sins
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
He was normal before he left Nigeria to America where he started taking ganja,wakitobakit,and this is the result. His wife and children are still over there pretending as if they don't know he's roaming the streets of lagos begging for money to sniff it..
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by IDGAF(m): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
Though Fashek's problems may not be weed related as said by many,which I also agree it's tru,but let us take heed we don't fall prey 2 dis "Ignorant man" type of statements.There is a starting point 4 every major problem,and 4 addicts dat take Coke,meth,heroine,crack etc,weed is dat starting point.I rememba d 1st tym my favrite bud took weed d 1st tym,he told me dat wud be d only tym.Today he does crack and coke,and he looks just lyk Majek and his mum wants me 2 change him(I just wonder how).She has developed a high Bp due 2 dat.So wats d gain in all these? I always tell people,don't start what u wud want 2 stop later
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by dstar01(m): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Osahon7:
So pathetic

Before and after what? grin
Osahon7:
So pathetic

Before and after what?
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by billyG(m): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
dedugbaa:
This man used to be my hero in the early 90s, I still remember as a kid jumping to his songs,he was the one that introduced the word. Oyoyo.that is why kids when their mum returns they say mummy o yo yo daddy o yo yo.Now destroyed by drug a shadow of his former self,he was in the same league as lucky dube of south africa,Lagbaja.I have all his album on my lap top.What a pity.Farewell my former hero.
Ignorance is a disease so b/c u wer born in d 90's u think mama oyoyo started frm majek song?even Awolowo used d term mama oyoyo?

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Setaje(f): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
This is for people who feel there is no harm in carrying drugs. Stop carrying drugs. You are spoiling peoples lives. This is usually what happens to a lot of drug addicts

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by LEAFLET(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
Make we here for nairaland help do something for this man than to dey post him pictures everyday...

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by eliwa47(m): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
Oma se ooo!
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by easyelliot(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
This is painful.....I grew up on his music with his voice talent and charisma......very sad seeing this.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by caprini1: 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
icebebe:

And very talented,I tell u!
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Teeboy22(m): 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
asumo12:
Weed?

undecided
choi...dis man fall my hand sha

he is just digracing we Rastas!
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Magicdon(m): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
njays24:
He was normal before he left Nigeria to America where he started taking ganja,wakitobakit,and this is the result. His wife and children are still over there pretending as if they don't know he's roaming the streets of lagos begging for money to sniff it..
don't mind dem(women), for better for worse oo, wen d goin was good, she was with him, he took her to America n she refuse to com n assist her husband wen he needed her most.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
darnley16:
I wonder why every reggae singer tht falls ill they are quick to blame it on weed , mehn weed don suffer o
You dey mind them.
Majek is been attack spiritually.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Mad Melon Died - Mountain Black of ‘Danfo Drivers’ Music Group / Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill / Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.