Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,985 members, 7,956,677 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek (65968 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose / Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh / Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by ikwesunday(m): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
What does this scripture tell u (1 samuel 2:7) The LORD sends poverty and wealth; he humbles and he exalts.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by ikwesunday(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
This scripture answers everything (1 samuel 2:7) The LORD sends poverty and wealth; he humbles and he exalts.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by IDGAF(m): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Waoh! I just left Majek Fashek not long along.My fone was switched off wanted 2 take a pic with him,but ma ba3 was dead.Went 2 my former hood,Airforce base 2 do my BVN,and there he was walking along,smoking a cigga.He was looking clean and hippy(On a timbaland boot).Believe me guys he looks much more beta now compared 2 those pics by the OP.(Wish I took dat pic 4 u guys 2 c)
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
IDGAF:
Waoh! I just left Majek Fashek not long along.My fone was switched off wanted 2 take a pic with him,but ma ba3 was dead.Went 2 my former hood,Airforce base 2 do my BVN,and there he was walking along,smoking a cigga.He was looking clean and hippy(On a timbaland boot).Believe me guys he looks much more beta now compared 2 those pics by the OP.(Wish I took dat pic 4 u guys 2 c)
Pls I really need to see a pics of you guys...plsssss recent pics..lemme just see his condition now
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by IDGAF(m): 7:29am On Jul 01, 2015
Osahon7:
Pls I really need to see a pics of you guys...plsssss recent pics..lemme just see his condition now
Bro,like I said in my first post,he used 2 stay in my former hood Airforce base,Ikeja.I no longer stay in dat area.Only went there ytday(Afta a year) 2 do my BVN.I can't go back again only 2 take a pic of Majek.But if u want 2 c him,maybe u cud come 2 Airforce base.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by endeedike(m): 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bro honestly i wish i can....that man really touched me with his music..i have almost all his tracks...The american lifestyle destroyed him and i will gladly do anything to add to any scheme to assist him.....
He needs care..he needs love...

do you have any info about his relatives ?

ravgach:

WHAT CAN THEN BE DONE TO ASSIST HIM? THIS IS A NATIONAL ICON LEFT TO ROT LIKE THIS. PLEASE LET US DO SOMETHING
ABOUT MAJEK. IT IS GOOD TO EULOGIZE HIM. IT IS GOOD TO SYMPATHAZIE WITH HIM. IT IS OK TO PITY HIM. BUT IT IS NOT GOOD TO STOP AT THAT. LET US DO SOMETHING TO ASSIST HIM. I KNOW WE CAN!
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by billyG(m): 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
dedugbaa:
Hello friend I was born in the early 80s, part of the song's lyrics was mama te te oyo yo.beside it was a term common only to kids that grew up in the urban part of lagos,before it was spread to other parts of Nigeria.If awo was the author my uncle of 40 year would relate with the term,am above 3 decades
I did not say awo invented d term,i only meant awo & his comtemporaries will be familiar with that word as kids,majek only heard & sang it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React / Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija / Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.