Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks (39006 Views)

Photos Of Armed Policemen At The National Stadium Ahead Of The Planned Protest / Reps Urge Shell To Suspend Planned Relocation Of It HQ From Port-harcourt / Breaking Ugu News:: Obiano Speaks.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by putin3: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2015
Bh reigme

2 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by ZeezaRapture(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2015
kingofdemons:
Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

he'll die if he plays any tricks with SE

useless Hopless bastard illiterate gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla Buhari

Cc: Lalasticlala see this guy's post

Z.R
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by mekadinho(f): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2015
SO D RELOCATION IS TRUE AFTER ALL...

3 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Menace2Society(m): 11:40am On Jun 29, 2015
go4value:
South east did not vote for him...let him carry them to Lagos home of progressives

GLO IS THE BEST NETWORK......
but shebi na u own that Lagos too grin take them to North biko

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by loadedmax(m): 11:40am On Jun 29, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Iranu + abasha !!!

Y u no give them ur papa compound? Besides we no b dumping ground for rubbish. We need positive change and development not Boko boys. They should invest it in S waste just as dangote has been doing.

What a country!!!

Edit: I can't believe it that despite all the online rants and chest beating by the proponents of Biafra, common movement of boko haram prisoners can make them afraid to the point that they took to the street demonstrating and openly showing their level of cowardice! Are these not the Nnamdi Kanu supporters calling for war all over the space? Una never see boko haram prisoners una don begin dey shit for body only God know wetin una go do by the sound of shakabulla sef!
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by sweetgala(m): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2015
EasternPride:

OK you mean you people have one like this?

That is even far worse, that is done by the far north.

The major cultures within SW who mark their faces are the Old Oyo axis, spanning from northern Ogun to some parts of Osun . Oyo mark the cheeks usually three or four lateral marks at the sides or the legendary 1-1.

The Yoruba don't adorn their faces flamboyantly

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by larrikess(m): 11:44am On Jun 29, 2015
BRAVO PRESIDO. Buhari is working. sharing political appointments to north and south west. but sharing boko haram appointments to south east. I hailooooo!

3 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Elmasu: 11:46am On Jun 29, 2015
Not that these ppl re cowards but rather they re trying to warn d federal govt against unforeseen war coming through d brainwashing of Radio biafra. Wot i know is dat d innocent northerners culd be burnt alive by just tagging he or she a boko haram in dat side of osha. That part of d state get mind no be here ..

3 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by mygee33(m): 11:46am On Jun 29, 2015
mekadinho:
SO D RELOCATION IS TRUE AFTER ALL...
I just de believe am too oh.
I Thought it was speculation, heresay and beer palour banter.

3 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by strongerthaneva(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2015
applord:
angry

I WISH PMB, HIS HOUSEHOLD, ALL OF DUARA AS WELL AS THE GOOD PEOPLE OF KATSINA,
ALL THAT HE WISHES SOUTH EASTENERS.
IN A THOUSAND FOLDS. (X1000)

grin grin grin grin grin
idiot insha Allahu all u wish shall return to u from this moment onward..
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by odomanis: 11:49am On Jun 29, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Iranu + abasha !!!

What a country!!!

Edit: I can't believe it that despite all the online rants and chest beating by the proponents of Biafra, common movement of boko haram prisoners can make them afraid to the point that they took to the street demonstrating and openly showing their level of cowardice! Are these not the Nnamdi Kanu supporters calling for war all over the space? Una never see boko haram prisoners una don begin dey shit for body only God know wetin una go do by the sound of shakabulla sef!

Is Boko haram Inmates the developmental projects he deem fit for us ? During his stint as military head of state he didn't bring any development to the south east, even when he was PTF chairman he didn't bring any developmental project to the south east, now that he has come back as president, the first thing he thinks of bringing to the south east is BOKO HARAM. Nonsense !

4 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by IkpeChioma(f): 11:49am On Jun 29, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Iranu + abasha !!!

What a country!!!

I am not surprised this kind of silly comment is coming out from you. Yoruba people claim to to be educated but upon their level of education they reason like illiti ( illiterate combined with itiboribo). We don't want buari and his bokoharam terrorist to defile our blessed and peaceful land. Why not take them to the western part of the country afterall it is their regime, they collaborated with the dumb yorubas to usurp power from SS. I think they want to destabilise Igbo land because they are jealous of the peace and progress of the Igbos.

6 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by nasoeb: 11:52am On Jun 29, 2015
chuna1985:

No need to argue wit u or show u any points.

Just know that Yoruba r d leading cowards of Nigeria, even ordinary little ijaw tribe gather much more liver than South West.
may God forgive you for calling Ijaw tribe "ordinary little. God has Blessed the Ijaw Tribe and they will always be what your tribe can never be and one of such is the respect.
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by JAMANZE: 11:52am On Jun 29, 2015
Ekwulobia is very close to my town and buhari wil not live to tell the story if a single NWA AFO life is lost as a result
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by strongerthaneva(m): 11:54am On Jun 29, 2015
aguiyi1:

a person who is afraid of you can not confront you or protest your actions. we are not cowards like your tribe and generation that's why we are acting on time.
u guys are cowards jo..confronting with fears and u guys will be claiming one stupid yeye biafra with ur fearness hearts...even it was just a wrong info so u biafran souls should just go and sit down face ur work..Biafra my foots biafra my dustbin..
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by splashbaby(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Iranu + abasha !!!

What a country!!!

hahaha hahaha.... You funny die. Bunch of spineless ethnocentric cowards... Ordinary prisoners dey give dem sleepless night... Na dis group of yeye Biafrauds dey threaten the sovereign state of Nigeria.... See fear all over their face... When lagos and oshogbo have routinely been harbouring some of these prisoners without any incident of timidity.
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by 400billionman: 11:58am On Jun 29, 2015
Young03:
buhari planning something bad for the south eastners

Definition of dullard..

Out of all the States in Nigeria. Boko haram prisoners will leave north and travel almost 1,000 kilometers to Anambra.

Buhari wants to free his boys. Let him expect a general strike. All markets and schools will be affected. This one no be say them say.

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by kally01(m): 11:59am On Jun 29, 2015
Its all a plan to spread boko haram to the east I foresee a prison break

2 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by omoiseselagba: 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Iranu + abasha !!!

What a country!!!

lolssssssssssssssssss

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Darlduchi: 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
Confirmed that The Muslims have a sinister motive against the people of the south East and Christians in the Zoo. it is confirmed that Buhari has moved his fellow Jihadist to Okwuloba prison in Onitsha. currently the army have moved armourd tanks to the prison premises.

Now you understand why they want Radio Biafra closed, understand why the Yoruba media is having a sleepless night.

Fellow Christians, from the North or west woe will be upon you twice, If you align with Islam for the second time to kill fellow Christians, because of your hate for Biafra.

I am telling you that if you do this time, your current experience in Nassarawa, Benue Plateu state will be a child play.

Only Biafra can save everyone one of you weather you are Yoruba, Tiv, idoma, middle belt lower belt central belt or whatever.

Last few days the Nigeria army used Nepalm bombs on our people of Cross river and Akwa Ibom, and idiots on Nairaland said it was a lie, until it was confirmed by their own military spoke man.

Last week onissha demonstrated Idiots on Nairaland said it was a rumour, now that the state Governor has responded and protest is going on at the prison what else can you say all haters of Biafra.

Your lost and greed for Oil is about to consume you.

4 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by TolaniLuv: 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
This 4 years will be wonderful
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by EastLebanon(m): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Kingsley1000:
The last i checked,anambra is no longer HOME FOR ALL
it's not home for jihardists
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by kaima1984(f): 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
Kingsley1000:
The last i checked,anambra is no longer HOME FOR ALL
They dnt kW bro,but is as good as u remind them now,Anambra-light of the nation
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Darlduchi: 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
yes
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Darlduchi: 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
Confirmed that The Muslims have a sinister motive against the people of the south East and Christians in the Zoo. it is confirmed that Buhari has moved his fellow Jihadist to Okwuloba prison in Onitsha. currently the army have moved armourd tanks to the prison premises.

Now you understand why they want Radio Biafra closed, understand why the Yoruba media is having a sleepless night.

Fellow Christians, from the North or west woe will be upon you twice, If you align with Islam for the second time to kill fellow Christians, because of your hate for Biafra.

I am telling you that if you do this time, your current experience in Nassarawa, Benue Plateu state will be a child play.

Only Biafra can save everyone one of you weather you are Yoruba, Tiv, idoma, middle belt lower belt central belt or whatever.

Last few days the Nigeria army used Nepalm bombs on our people of Cross river and Akwa Ibom, and idiots on Nairaland said it was a lie, until it was confirmed by their own military spoke man.

Last week onissha demonstrated Idiots on Nairaland said it was a rumour, now that the state Governor has responded and protest is going on at the prison what else can you say all haters of Biafra.

Your lost and greed for Oil is about to consume you.
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
nasoeb:
may God forgive you for calling Ijaw tribe "ordinary little. God has Blessed the Ijaw Tribe and they will always be what your tribe can never be and one of such is the respect.

Don't u understand sarcasm?
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by buchilino(m): 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
chuna1985:

No need to argue wit u or show u any points.

Just know that Yoruba r d leading cowards of Nigeria, even ordinary little ijaw tribe gather much more liver than South West.

South West? kai old boy u wicked dead grin

2 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by kingofdemons: 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Z.R

i pain you?

well fyi Buhari is a certified kunu sipping monkey the illiterate terrorist general Daura President the bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado Buhari the gworo chewing bastard kunu sipping monkey

jump into river niger because I no get gate.

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by lawrsmith(m): 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Iranu + abasha !!!

What a country!!!

we are coward accepted.but yoruba and entirely Southwest is the most cowardic tribe in the whole world.if you doubt it ask Obafemi Awolow.and i wish you,your family and entire Southwest Boko haram.cheers

1 Like

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by princessdairies(f): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Chineke God, so it has been Ekwulobia prisons very close to my country home that the silly Dullard intends to dump boko terrorists.

Thvnder f1re him and his entire generation.

Anu ofia nwuru anwu angry
as in ehh..na for my villa dem wan put prison,dem no well at all
Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by MrEverest(m): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
Holy mary mother of God, so this was true all along and the ngbatis said we were crying wolf when there is none Thanks to my proactive UN-intimidated Igbo brothers who single handedly fought the whole of Nigeria and their foreign backers to a standstill for good three years and when they realized they were never gonna win, the treacherous cowards sold them the idea that what they cant achieve in the war front could be gotten through blockade and starvation embarassed embarassed This evil plan was hatched and perfected for voodoo and sinister reasons to harm the Igbos on at least two grounds: 1. To radicalize our inmates so that on being released they would start killing for mohammed. 2. To make Anambra prone to terror attacks in the mold of prison break and release of boko haram inmates. Chai Buhari diaris Goduo, this terror you people are sharing, Diaris Goduo embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks by virud: 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
Objectively , people are imprisoned because they are thought to have become unfit (for one reason or the other) to live freely with others , hence, they are quickly isolated. While at that, there are different categories of these people that have been certified as 'unfit'. Some needs special detention facilities because they are high risk + radicalised prisoners! Common sense dictates that they shouldn't be mixed with the ordinary low risk prison community! Hence the need for a maximum security prisons sited reasonably away from the civilian population so as to minimize ,to the barest minimum, exposures and contact to the outside civilian and even military population.
As the chief security officer of a state , it is his prerogative to assess a potentially dangerous move and take decisive actions accordingly. It is equally not out of place for the indigenous people to resist such move, whether it is a federal facility or not. After all the facility was not built to accommodate such high risk + (highly radicalised) elements.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Draft Of The Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution / Bandits Attack Military Outpost In Marina, Katsina, Many Soldiers Feared Killed / Terrorists Currently Attacking Kuje Prison In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.