Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Opinion: Boko Haram Terror Convicts Should Be Relocated To Daura, Not Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Boko Haram Terror Convicts Should Be Relocated To Daura, Not Anambra (1041 Views)

Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri / Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Boko Haram Terror Convicts Should Be Relocated To Daura, Not Anambra by dtruth3(m): 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
At first, i thought it was a joke. But seeing an official response from Anambra state government, confirming the plan and explaining its position on the issue. I was kugered, and i couldn't hold my breath!

For the first time in my life, i am forced to say that Buhari is an "Anu Mpama" he is indeed a daullard, and very directionless. Infact, he is an id.iot

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Boko Haram Terror Convicts Should Be Relocated To Daura, Not Anambra by Eshinwaju: 12:02am On Jun 29, 2015
Cowards....ordinary 10 boko harams prisoners.....dem don dey sh1t for pant..........but to come Internet and fight for Biafraaud of the Internet.........dem go begin beat chest...... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Boko Haram Terror Convicts Should Be Relocated To Daura, Not Anambra by applord: 12:03am On Jun 29, 2015
Eshinwaju:
[s]Cowards....ordinary 10 boko harams prisoners.....dem don dey sh1t for pant..........but to come Internet and fight for Biafraaud of the Internet.........dem go begin beat chest...... cheesy[/s]

angry angry

SCANNING ... SCANNING... SCANNING...

ANOTHER TAJUDEEN DETECTED

WHEN DID PROTESTING BECOME A FORM OF COWARDICE

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Boko Haram Terror Convicts Should Be Relocated To Daura, Not Anambra by NigeriaLite: 12:07am On Jun 29, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Boko Haram Terror Convicts Should Be Relocated To Daura, Not Anambra by dtruth3(m): 12:24am On Jun 29, 2015
Eshinwaju:
Cowards....ordinary 10 boko harams prisoners.....dem don dey sh1t for pant..........but to come Internet and fight for Biafraaud of the Internet.........dem go begin beat chest...... cheesy
pls keep them in your place, so they will continue to render your Land desolate! They ain't done yet!
Re: Opinion: Boko Haram Terror Convicts Should Be Relocated To Daura, Not Anambra by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 29, 2015
soonest u thugs and criminal will be ejected frm Nigeria back to d land of d rising sun too. back to village where u frm.

We tired of criminals worst than Bokoharrams.
Re: Opinion: Boko Haram Terror Convicts Should Be Relocated To Daura, Not Anambra by STANPASQUAL(m): 1:01am On Jun 29, 2015
I'll be surprised if dis is not a ploy to keep these dogs in d “STATE OF THE ART PENITENTIARY" we have, and then organise a “PRISON BREAK" and unleash his dogs on d Igbo!! It's very easy, after all Chibok was perfectly planned and executed.
But know thee that Nigeria will cease to be a single entity d day a bomb goes off in Onitsha main market!!
Re: Opinion: Boko Haram Terror Convicts Should Be Relocated To Daura, Not Anambra by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 29, 2015
@op, u are an Id*iot to believe this rumour. Infact u are not different from those your women in Aba and onitcha that doesn't know how to read nor write .
Re: Opinion: Boko Haram Terror Convicts Should Be Relocated To Daura, Not Anambra by STANPASQUAL(m): 1:05am On Jun 29, 2015
chowlade:
soonest u thugs and criminal will be ejected frm Nigeria back to d land of d rising sun too. back to village where u frm.

We tired of criminals worst than Bokoharrams.
so at ur age u no get sense??
The only person worse than Boko Haram is d a.ss.ho.le that allowed u to pose with his car!! Ur pix sucks!!
Re: Opinion: Boko Haram Terror Convicts Should Be Relocated To Daura, Not Anambra by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 29, 2015
NigeriaLite:
Buhari is just plain evil and wicked. If given a frew hand he will be worse than Idi Amin. Igbo-hating Daura President cattle herder.
And He is your fvcking president either u (Biafra) like it or not, he goner rule over your sorry asses for good 8years
Re: Opinion: Boko Haram Terror Convicts Should Be Relocated To Daura, Not Anambra by STANPASQUAL(m): 1:08am On Jun 29, 2015
sameer1212:
@op, u are an Id*iot to believe this rumour. Infact u are not different from those your women in Aba and onitcha that doesn't know how to read nor write .
Comment again when u learn to spell ONITSHA. And as u mumu reach, u won't realise I gave u an expo!!
Re: Opinion: Boko Haram Terror Convicts Should Be Relocated To Daura, Not Anambra by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 29, 2015
STANPASQUAL:

Comment again when u learn to spell ONITSHA. And as u mumu reach, u won't realise I gave u an expo!!
U are an Id*iot. See your ugly black face Pig.
Re: Opinion: Boko Haram Terror Convicts Should Be Relocated To Daura, Not Anambra by STANPASQUAL(m): 1:12am On Jun 29, 2015
sameer1212:
And He is your fvcking president either u (Biafra) like it or not, he goner rule over your sorry asses for good 8years
That's if we don't have a State burial!!
Re: Opinion: Boko Haram Terror Convicts Should Be Relocated To Daura, Not Anambra by STANPASQUAL(m): 1:15am On Jun 29, 2015
sameer1212:
U are an Id*iot. See your ugly black face Pig.
Hahahaha!! Barbarism at its peak!! Wondering just what u are doing among civilised intellectuals!!
Re: Opinion: Boko Haram Terror Convicts Should Be Relocated To Daura, Not Anambra by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 29, 2015
STANPASQUAL:

That's. if we don't have a State burial!!
Atleast I have produce the highest number of presidents in this country. U nko? Nothing to show for it. Read my lips, u will never produce a president in this country as long as your hatred for northerner is still there.
Re: Opinion: Boko Haram Terror Convicts Should Be Relocated To Daura, Not Anambra by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 29, 2015
STANPASQUAL:

Hahahaha!! Barbarism at its peak!! Wondering just what u are doing among civilised intellectuals!!
Remember u insulted me first
Re: Opinion: Boko Haram Terror Convicts Should Be Relocated To Daura, Not Anambra by STANPASQUAL(m): 1:25am On Jun 29, 2015
sameer1212:
Atleast I have produce the highest number of presidents in this country. U nko? Nothing to show for it. Read my lips, u will never produce a president in this country as long as your hatred for northerner is still there.
No!! u have produced more Heads of States and not Presidents!!
About hating d northerners, how many of ur people have been killed in cold blood in d East in Nigerian history??
How many South-easterners have been killed in cold blood in d North in just d past 10 years??
Check ur history and stop showing ur Dull unintelligent nature which is fast becoming a prototype of ur region!!
Re: Opinion: Boko Haram Terror Convicts Should Be Relocated To Daura, Not Anambra by beland15: 1:27am On Jun 29, 2015
Boko haram is no match for any Biafran soldier. The war hasnt yet begun so we dont nd ther distractñ wen the time comes Nigeria wil cry blood. For nw throw those boko to the S.Waste where they belong
Re: Opinion: Boko Haram Terror Convicts Should Be Relocated To Daura, Not Anambra by knightsTempler: 1:28am On Jun 29, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Hey! Hey! Hey! please back on your meds dude before you say something really dumb. LOLOLOLOL
Re: Opinion: Boko Haram Terror Convicts Should Be Relocated To Daura, Not Anambra by PentiumPro(f): 1:43am On Jun 29, 2015
Iboes - a tribe in South-Eastern part of Nigeria that suffers from excessive paranoia.
They manifest this disease in the form of hate, mob frenzy and eternal desire to form an indigenous country but desire an alliance with a part of oil rich and sea accessible part of Southern Nigeria they've been cajoling to go with them.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Boko Haram Terror Convicts Should Be Relocated To Daura, Not Anambra by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 29, 2015
i wonder how some of you reason ,transfer of detainees to another prison is a routine process which didn't start today.
Re: Opinion: Boko Haram Terror Convicts Should Be Relocated To Daura, Not Anambra by dtruth3(m): 5:13am On Jun 29, 2015
sameer1212:
I can see that you are mentally mal-adjusted. Pls do you have Psychosis, or Nuerosis? Well, whichever it is that you are suffering from, don't open that your dirty mouth again. I guess you also have comprehension problem, if not, u could have seen where i stated clearly, that i read the statement from the Governor Himself. And pls dude, don't doubt me, cos u don't know me, and you don't know my closeness to the Governor Himself.
Re: Opinion: Boko Haram Terror Convicts Should Be Relocated To Daura, Not Anambra by omoelesa(m): 5:34am On Jun 29, 2015
Dis Biafrans Self,we thought u people are supermanl why cry like a little all because of unarmed prisoner
Re: Opinion: Boko Haram Terror Convicts Should Be Relocated To Daura, Not Anambra by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
dtruth3:
I can see that you are mentally mal-adjusted. Pls do you have Psychosis, or Nuerosis? Well, whichever it is that you are suffering from, don't open that your dirty mouth again. I guess you also have comprehension problem, if not, u could have seen where i stated clearly, that i read the statement from the Governor Himself. And pls dude, don't doubt me, cos u don't know me, and you don't know my closeness to the Governor Himself.
To hell with u and your governor. I still stand with my words, there is no way FG will transfer northern prison especially( BOKO HARAM) to another state. Is not making sense u. Remember its only Illiterate and fools like you that carry rumour around Now fvck off with your ugly face.
Re: Opinion: Boko Haram Terror Convicts Should Be Relocated To Daura, Not Anambra by Abba999(f): 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
dtruth3:
At first, i thought it was a joke. But seeing an official response from Anambra state government, confirming the plan and explaining its position on the issue. I was kugered, and i couldn't hold my breath!

For the first time in my life, i am forced to say that Buhari is an "Anu Mpama" he is indeed a daullard, and very directionless. Infact, he is an id.iot

Stop being childish.

The fact is that Buhari's mission is to islamize nigeria. The north has got back the power using his desperation to actualize this agenda. But The igbo has remained their greatest obstacle.
Now the skirmishes is unleashed!

Open your eyes and fight! Or die talking.
Re: Opinion: Boko Haram Terror Convicts Should Be Relocated To Daura, Not Anambra by KINGOFTHEEAST: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
sameer1212:
another wasted yoruba sperm
Re: Opinion: Boko Haram Terror Convicts Should Be Relocated To Daura, Not Anambra by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
KINGOFTHEEAST:
another wasted yoruba sperm
GOD punish your entire useless and wretch generation. Biafra Pig.
Re: Opinion: Boko Haram Terror Convicts Should Be Relocated To Daura, Not Anambra by size40: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
In the spirit of one Nigeria, Boko haram prisoners if there is anything like that because Radio Biafra is a propaganda radio station should be allowed in Anambra state. After all, there are several Igbo criminals serving in the north other parts of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Pensioners During Anti-aregbesola Protest / Amazing Picture - Do You Believe A Young Boy Can Do This? / Photo: How The Poor Are Treated In Our Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.