Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion (1662 Views)

Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud / IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike / President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion by bvibesblogger: 3:05am On Jun 29, 2015
According to Sahara Reporters, President Muhammadu Buhari has ordered security agents to arrest his brother-in-law for alleged extortion.

Alhaji Musa Yola, is the immediate younger brother of his wife.

Yola was said to have received N300 million from a businessman after promising to provide him with political access to secure an oil block from the Buhari administration.

A source privy to the situation revealed to the online tabloid that the President personally ordered last Monday night that his brother-in-law be produced before him in handcuffs in the company of the businessman.

Furious Buhari was said to have called the businessman stupid for parting with such amount cash when should know that he, Mr. Buhari, would not participate in fraud, the president ordered agents of the State Security Services (SSS) attached to Aso Rock Villa to thoroughly investigate the scam.

"Alhaji Yola has refunded the money to the affected businessman.” An SSS agent disclosed, “Alhaji Yola has been released on bail.”

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/06/buhari-orders-arrest-of-brother-in-law-over-alleged-extortion/
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 3:14am On Jun 29, 2015
I know our amicable President can do this, i am 100% sure about that, but before shouting hurray or good job, i will need to confirm this from a reliable source rather than 360nos.com. . . . God bless our President. The change is imminent.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion by wachakuta(m): 3:16am On Jun 29, 2015
Now that's d Buhari I know... My con3 people a journey of 4yrs cannot be judged in 4weeks... let's exercise patience. Buhari will deliver and tanoids will go and die

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion by DaBullIT(m): 3:17am On Jun 29, 2015
Apparently, extortion and bribery is corruption

Politicians beware a new sherif is in town
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 3:25am On Jun 29, 2015
Rubbish!
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion by DRPYGRU: 3:29am On Jun 29, 2015
Story story.... undecided
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 4:11am On Jun 29, 2015
Integrity is basic. You can't compromise on certain things, and this is one area BRF doesn't exactly come out clean.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:33am On Jun 29, 2015
Tanoids will pretend not to see this thread
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 29, 2015
qood example
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 4:37am On Jun 29, 2015
GIVING AND TAKING BRIBE IS A CRIME, SO ARE THEY BOTH BEFORE A COURT YET?
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion by ascaris(m): 4:37am On Jun 29, 2015
APC deceiving the gullibles since 2013. We want to see the said brother in-law in handcuffs before PMB. Ye ye story.
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 29, 2015
How reliable is this source anyway. if reliable,then this a very good development and I bet Kashamu too is very close to extradition....
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion by kliq(m): 4:40am On Jun 29, 2015
Charity begins at home,that's the spirit

"I am for Everybody and I am for Nobody "
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion by upsyLi(m): 4:42am On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion by Mooaloji(m): 4:51am On Jun 29, 2015
Charity begins at home. Good one PMB, my vote is not a waste and it won't be. Tanoids won't pretend not to see dis oooo.
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion by bossmeround(f): 5:00am On Jun 29, 2015
if juju non kill hin pikin ,eno dey work well ride on my presido..
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion by carinmom(f): 5:00am On Jun 29, 2015
Nice one.
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:02am On Jun 29, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Rubbish!
DRPYGRU:
Story story.... undecided

Children of hate and anger
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion by funkybully(f): 5:04am On Jun 29, 2015
Another propaganda by APC media arm. We are not fools
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion by Realdeals(m): 5:07am On Jun 29, 2015
He wouldn't tolerate such a act
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion by maxtamazin: 5:07am On Jun 29, 2015
Sharareporters again ? Lie lie. ...300million within 30days as a president. ..haba! !!.....who can be so dumb to part with such huge amount for access to an absentee president.?
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion by Truckpusher(m): 5:19am On Jun 29, 2015
Story for the gods - Why would a bribe giver be let loose off the hook ? after all in the eyes of the law they both committed financial crimes.

But I guess this story is for dumb janjawiids to feast on. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:27am On Jun 29, 2015
Who else wakes up in the morning and checks their Nairaland like its the morning paper?
The newspaper does not pass tge truth everytime, they lie sometimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion by alaoeri: 5:43am On Jun 29, 2015
The anti corruption crusader, all hail our amiable PMB, ride on sir 1billion TANoids can't stop you. cool
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion by AWONEYAN(m): 6:16am On Jun 29, 2015
Ti ako ba gba omo iya eni leti, omo olodi koni beru eni...(If you are not strict with ur blood brothers ur half brothers will disrespect u). Warning to all others....stealling and bribery is now corruption.
God bless PMB...nigeria will be great again!
Those who prays you fail will fail
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:23am On Jun 29, 2015
Lie, from the pit of APC (Hell) until Buhari parade his inlaw in handcuffs to news man and charge him to court, i wont believe that he will fight kworuption
ascaris:
APC deceiving the gullibles since 2013. We want to see the said brother in-law in handcuffs before PMB. Ye ye story.
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion by stinggy(m): 6:31am On Jun 29, 2015
I know Buhari can do that, I can't doubt him on such things, but SR? undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion by nationwide1(m): 6:32am On Jun 29, 2015
The source of the news is questionable.

Likely one of the propaganda APC will soon disprove.
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion by Estimable(m): 6:56am On Jun 29, 2015
Una never see CHANGE......
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion by FreeGlobe(f): 6:58am On Jun 29, 2015
staged nonsense
Re: Buhari Orders Arrest Of Brother-in-law Over Alleged Extortion by Jesusloveyou: 7:14am On Jun 29, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Rubbish!
because u were expecting different story, u want to hear buhari is corrupt

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama Calls For Gay Rights In Africa / Nigeria Might Still Break Up Under Buhari-pointblanknews / The World's Ugliest Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.