Stats: 3,194,231 members, 7,953,874 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria (26253 Views)

Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around / Dangote: I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale, Hearty And Alive / Dangote: I Need 38 Visas To Move Around Africa Despite My Influence (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by tsephanyah(f): 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
here to read comments
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by Nayok(m): 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
Funnnnnnn, i D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ smell rotten mouth grin
Redoil:
Yet he can afford to stay in the most expensive and expansive hotel. Tell us another story. I beg na who get toothpaste i wan brush teeth?
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by scentmarlc(m): 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
400billionman:
And when he heard that his networth on Forbes went down to $14bn in November, the man who promised to sell cement at N1,000 made a u-turn in December to sell cement above N1,800.

I am not surprised to see $21bn in 2015. Enjoy shaa.

Atleast yu guyz are billionaires nahhhhgringringrin
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by 400billionman: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
scentmarlc:

Atleast yu guyz are billionaires nahhhhgringringrin

Thank you bro grin
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by falseman(m): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
sandrannna:

Even ur moniker is a proof dat what u wrote is false.

It's confidential I don't need to convince you.
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by noblegrex: 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
Its just unbeleivable for a rich man like Aliko,not to have a house outtside.well,I can't doubt him cos its certanily nt a crime he's just a successful biz man n nt a politician so no qualms. May b he has so many country outside he's visiting n it won't make sense to start building house or buying houses all over d world, that's even where d critics is, bt a wise man like him won't even do that. Little wonder he's so successful. So calm, no noise exept he's just starting d noise.
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by Skoopy(m): 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
Redoil:
Yet he can afford to stay in the most expensive and expansive hotel. Tell us another story. I beg na who get toothpaste i wan brush teeth?

I get used Condom, you want am?
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by UncleJudax(m): 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
iamrealdeji:
He'll join politics eventually,1. Because he mixes too much with politicians. 2. He has been there done that when It comes to business and money,so he'd want to taste something new,like some people say money without power Is meaningless,by the time Saraki's start to use power to whip him and prove they're better citizens than him,he'd be tempted to join politics and rich men always think they can make wonders with their money
I beg to differ. Dangote, with all due respect, has made his billions by 'befriending' politicians. He gets all he wants, and more from this 'symbiosis'

How many politicians have you seen on Forbes list? I think none. Reason; Once you are a politician, your sources of income become questionable...he wouldn't risk that...too smart.

So, I say, Dangote will continue to maintain a good relationship with any government in power, and will continue to make more money as an 'ordinary' individual.

Why pay for what you can get for free!

Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by hob(m): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
me sef o get apartment for nigeria
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by goldengift025(m): 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
Redoil:
Do you have sense at all? This is how people that have not seen life Talk.
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by UncleJudax(m): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
Skoopy:

I get used Condom, you want am?
UK or Italia? grin shocked
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by eyeon(m): 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
Funny. Just like MESSI saying "I haven't scored a goal outside Spain."
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by Mekky2010: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
Abegii, go to Dubai real estate.market and see what's up, every well to do Alhaji has one or 2 flats there, they require it to maintain their resident status.

quote author=kokoA post=35271388]I believe him.. Na southerners dey carry abroad for head like kilode, a typical northerner can't live anywhere outside his/her homeland. That's one thing I love about them. Why do you think Baba visits Daura almost every week? IBB is always in his mansion in Minna, same with Adulsalam, Atiku, etc.. Dangote would even prefer to stay in kano than Lagos if not for his business. [/quote]
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
His loss undecided
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by 9jatatafo(m): 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
Oga Dangote owns no one an explanation
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by no2fuks(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
good for him...as for me I hate being around poverty
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
Liar
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
iamrealdeji:
He'll join politics eventually,1. Because he mixes too much with politicians. 2. He has been there done that when It comes to business and money,so he'd want to taste something new,like some people say money without power Is meaningless,by the time Saraki's start to use power to whip him and prove they're better citizens than him,he'd be tempted to join politics and rich men always think they can make wonders with their money
incase u don't know saraki and dangote are good friend...

Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by Abdulgafar86(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
cheesy angry sad cool Story for the gods lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by berrystunn(m): 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
I believe you no place like home .....

Too much money.... i believe anything you say.... 21 billon, no easy

that can buy up to 5 Countries in this world

Malawi

Zimbabwe

Haiti

Chad

Zambia
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
kokoA:
I believe him.. Na southerners dey carry abroad for head like kilode, a typical northerner can't live anywhere outside his/her homeland. That's one thing I love about them. Why do you think Baba visits Daura almost every week? IBB is always in his mansion in Minna, same with Adulsalam, Atiku, etc.. Dangote would even prefer to stay in kano than Lagos if not for his business.

Nope! They buy properties abroad too, even more than southerners!! and will run there when trouble ensues .. I am very sure of what I'm saying especially when I think of Knightsbridge lol.

Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by myklangelo(m): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lemme go and ask Waje.
She go know.

My tutorial for the week is out...Igbo ga-adiririri!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by helphelp: 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
But your wife get...All your pikin get...your nieces and nephews get...ur cousins get..

Fact they ain't in your name, no mean say we be bolo...
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by beyoncausme: 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
well...its his business and decision....
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by Ephemmm: 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
Redoil:

So he should stay in your hut abi?
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by Toofan007: 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nna, which kind news be this na? If he like make hin dey under bridge na.

Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by lomprico(m): 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
But u have buildings.
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by arsenal33: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
Redoil:

What planet did u drop from? can you be this dumb?
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
vivypretty:
this answer involves two things is either you are LYING or saying the truth
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by morbeta(m): 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Okey Sir I don hear you. but let me ask you these questions,
1) You a house is given to you as gift outside the country wldnt u collect?
2) Your investments outside the the counrty did u build them with palm fronts.
3) If you build staff quaters and guesthouses with in your factories are the not buildings.
4) If you have the zeal to invest in another man's country what is bad in owning a bungalo.
Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by morbeta(m): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Okey Sir I don hear you. but let me ask you these questions,
1) If a house is given to you as gift outside the country wldnt u collect? And I believe you have reicieved a lot of houses as gift outside the country.
2) Your investments outside the the counrty did u build them with palm fronts.
3) If you build staff quaters and guesthouses with in your factories are the not buildings.
4) If you have the zeal to invest in another man's country what is bad in owning a bungalo.

Re: Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria by Mistaarhlohki(m): 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
I have a question for dangote...with all your billions... Can you not see that you should invest in digital satellite television services and kill dstv monopoly?...thereby saving Nigerians from extreme corporate broad day light robbery on our hard earned naira

Who says print media is the only form of media In Nigeria that's economically viable but deeply rooted with corruption...

Sometimes I wonder the sort of moneybags we have in Nigeria....doing the wrong things at the right time and vice versa...

I will get there soon and make things RIGHT...

Top 10 Nigerian Brands / 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year / From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote