Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today (18278 Views)

President Buhari Inaugurates Boards Of NNPC, NCDMB & NNRA (photos) / Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo / Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by buzquet(m): 11:11am On Jun 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
When will this Dullard name his cabinet to deliver on this economic policy.
until u r ok mentally
Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by cochexky: 11:26am On Jun 29, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Temi get a job!!

Wizzy get understanding
Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by Axis313(m): 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
temitemi1:
Baba get to work!
Na play he dey play abi?
Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by synergycom19: 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:
I know most people won't understand the importance of these things because they are used to construction of roads, building of bridges and commissioning of schools as the ordinance of government.
Buhari is making the modalities very simple for those things... I am not an advocate of his administration but Just a concerned and logical social follower. I like the modus operandi of his administration.

Sai NL
So what do we need more than construction of roads,bridges,social housings,hospitals and schools? Whatsoever ever you do,will be measured using this perimeters,which is also used to measure income per capital and poverty levels.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by 1009ja: 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nigerians are used to Wednesday contract selling of the previous administrations. So many people are buzzing with the notion that PMB is slow. I would have been surprised if he has appointed his ministers by now. He will set up his security apparatus with which to scrutinise these appointees. Do you expect him to check these appointees with ICPC and EFCC? These agencies are riddled with graft themselves. So I will take a go slow Buhari to finally cleanse our society. We prayed for many years for a Buhari kind of presidency. A 1000 Saraki cannot derail our fate. The Sarakis and Atikus and Babangidas want the bizz as usual. I am glad PMB is not the one to be intimidated.
Many strong men destroyed Nigeria. It will take another strong man (like PMB) to fix Nigeria -PMB in SA.
If Nigeria does not kill corruption, corruption will kill Nigeria -PMB
If it takes him one year to get a cleansing apparatus in place, we are here and we shall be patient.
TAKE YOUR TIME PMB. NO SHAKING!
Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by synergycom19: 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
baralatie:

this govt of PMB will heavily rely on Okonjo iweala economic plan and Gej roadmap as a guide.so I suggest you watch what you wish for!
So you believed Ngozi and GEJ had a plan?apart from subsidy ,privatization and definitions of what is corruption and what isn't
Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by baralatie(m): 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
synergycom19:

So you believed Ngozi and GEJ had a plan?apart from subsidy ,privatization and definitions of what is corruption and what isn't
if you chose not to know ,PMB can not think otherwise because he asked GEJ and NOI for their input and guidelines

it is contained in a book but unfortunately the propaganda by some people like lai Mohammed,el rufai and on NL will not allow you to read.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by darepoju(m): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
sexaddict08:
slow but steady, just like his brother Ya'ardua
I just pray he won't die slow and steady like his brother..
Re: Buhari Inaugurates National Economic Council Today by sexaddict08(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
darepoju:
I just pray he won't die slow and steady like his brother..

if him die na for him family ooo...
I'm not a politician, I just love d debates n arguments.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Grants Agbele Bail, Awards N5m Damages Against EFCC / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting / APC Formed To Install A Northerner As President - EDWIN CLARK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.