Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,518 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Buhari Condemns Borno, Yobe Attacks, Vows To End Boko Haram Insurgency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemns Borno, Yobe Attacks, Vows To End Boko Haram Insurgency (16394 Views)

Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace / ''This May Be Why Jonathan Couldn’t End Boko Haram Insurgency'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Condemns Borno, Yobe Attacks, Vows To End Boko Haram Insurgency by ameobi(m): 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
*Buhari said an attack against BOKO HARAM is an attack against the NORTH..,(true or false)
*Buhari called BOKO HARAM his misled brothers...(true or false)
*Boko haram made Buhari their trusted negotiator currently...(true or false)
*Buhari said he will make the country ungovernable for jonathan and he did it...(true or false)
and he is the president of the ZOO called nigeria(animal kingdom)
Re: Buhari Condemns Borno, Yobe Attacks, Vows To End Boko Haram Insurgency by nd07(m): 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
Minet16:

While What PMB is saying is true, he should understand that a matter which is retaliated in anger can cause damage to Innocent lives, also i used to think that BH were islamists who were doing this things for the sake of their god. But it's crystal clear now that it is just a group of mad people who a spoiling the image of muslims, making people think PMB had a hand in BH. SMH for them
# @MINET16

PMB has mortgaged his ability 2 fight b/h 2 his marriage with d western world & amnesty int'l. hear his stupid excuse. u r avoiding damage on innocent lives while b/h should continue 2 cause their own damage on d same innocent lives. a whole rtd general cannot conduct an attack 2 liberate lives. Lies rule d world!
Re: Buhari Condemns Borno, Yobe Attacks, Vows To End Boko Haram Insurgency by eleko1: 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Who's ur slave Master?PMB mean well for Nig.Just wait and see.
Johnsinia:

So this is the best u can come up to defend ur slave master... Too bad
Re: Buhari Condemns Borno, Yobe Attacks, Vows To End Boko Haram Insurgency by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 30, 2015
eleko1:
I am not a 'boastful' being.The truth remain that I'll feed U/pay ur bill where necessary.If u need help,let meet @ Elephant house,marina. Donkey.

Ok...you mean that place where you sell pure water and recharge card?

Sorry...you can't help me
Re: Buhari Condemns Borno, Yobe Attacks, Vows To End Boko Haram Insurgency by eleko1: 9:11am On Jun 30, 2015
I already knw that u are a miserable lot.U are too small.I can't waste my time with a deranged animal like u.kip eating ur parent free food.Fool.
lawanson44:

Ok...you mean that place where you sell pure water and recharge card?

Sorry...you can't help me
Re: Buhari Condemns Borno, Yobe Attacks, Vows To End Boko Haram Insurgency by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 30, 2015
eleko1:
I already knw that u are a miserable lot.U are too small.I can't waste my time with a deranged animal like u.kip eating ur parent free food.Fool.

Ahhhhhh! The monkey has finally told us his current state of living. So you are still eating your parent's free food? How have you people been managing since the South West's "No Salary" era? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

102 Elected Senators, 338 Reps Get Certificates Today / FG Approves $2.3b For Coastal Rail Line Development. / Explosions At Oforji Oboku, Victor Isaiah's Homes In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.