Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Throwback Photo: Who Remembers The Name Of This Golden Oldie? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Throwback Photo: Who Remembers The Name Of This Golden Oldie? (1395 Views)

Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? / 9 Throwback Cars You Old People Will Remember / Mercedes Benz Golden Age 1985 To 1999 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo: Who Remembers The Name Of This Golden Oldie? by AutosBay(m): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
Throwback Photo: Who Remembers The Name Of This Golden Oldie?

Hint: It was made by Toyota and it is fit for a king

Photo Credit : Cheki Nigeria

Re: Throwback Photo: Who Remembers The Name Of This Golden Oldie? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
H
Re: Throwback Photo: Who Remembers The Name Of This Golden Oldie? by bigtt76(f): 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
Toyota Crown grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo: Who Remembers The Name Of This Golden Oldie? by tinuolababy(f): 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
Is it legend?
Re: Throwback Photo: Who Remembers The Name Of This Golden Oldie? by Gyarados(m): 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
PORSCHE ?
Re: Throwback Photo: Who Remembers The Name Of This Golden Oldie? by nurey(m): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
that is a 3rd generation toyota crown, my dad had a white coloured 2nd gen. it's the only toyota product left still carrying it's own personal emblem different from the toyota emblem

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo: Who Remembers The Name Of This Golden Oldie? by AutosBay(m): 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
@ tinuolababy I felt the same way initially
Re: Throwback Photo: Who Remembers The Name Of This Golden Oldie? by Whizpeter(m): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
Toyota Nah.. Ain't good at them... Lamboghini? Now you're talking...! grin cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo: Who Remembers The Name Of This Golden Oldie? by gulfer: 8:55am On Jun 30, 2015
We call it CROWN; very sleek ride..........................Its a car for Kings. grin grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo: Who Remembers The Name Of This Golden Oldie? by Day169: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
That's a Crown right? I guess that car became the Avalon in he US..
.. I wonderwhat became of the Cressida!
Re: Throwback Photo: Who Remembers The Name Of This Golden Oldie? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
nurey:
that is a 3rd generation toyota crown, my dad had a white coloured 2nd gen. it's the only toyota product left still carrying it's own personal emblem different from the toyota emblem
Just like the ford mustang. when you deliver more than expected, ur makers give you a different emblem of honor.
Re: Throwback Photo: Who Remembers The Name Of This Golden Oldie? by lonelydora: 7:26am On Jul 14, 2015
Chei! See Toyota Crown
Re: Throwback Photo: Who Remembers The Name Of This Golden Oldie? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
Day169:
That's a Crown right? I guess that car became the Avalon in he US..
.. I wonderwhat became of the Cressida!
Toyota is still in existence, Cressida is now Mark X
Re: Throwback Photo: Who Remembers The Name Of This Golden Oldie? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
nurey:
when you perform more than expected, ur maker gives you an emblem above all other emblem. check out Ford Mustang too

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Most Golf Cars Are Not Factory Fitted Ac ? / Lagos Road Trip / How To Run Verification For Stolen Car, Avoid Getting Into Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.