Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver (23525 Views)

LAUTECH Students Block Entrance To Osun Government House / Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver / 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by ENTROVERT(m): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
Students of the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye in Ogun State have taken over the two lanes of the Sagamu-Ore Expressway, protesting the death of no fewer than 11 students of the university on Saturday in a crash.

The protesting students, who converged on the Ilishan Remo/Sagamu Junction, the scene of the accident, on Monday, blocked the road, forcing motorists both from the Benin and Lagos/Abeokuta ends of the highway to either turn back or stay on same spot at a safe distance.

Eleven students of the state-owned institution died in their bus, said to be conveying them to Ota, Ogun State around mid-day on Saturday, after a container fell off a truck, which was driving against traffic, landed on the bus, killing the students in the proccess.

Our correspondent reports that the protesters, which have been blocking the road since about 10am, wept uncontrollably while raining heavy curses on the errant truck driver, who drove on the wrong lane, caused the container to fall on the bus conveying the students and killing them in the process.

Details later…
http://www.punchng.com/news/crash-oou-students-block-sagamu-ore-highway-curse-driver/
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
ENTROVERT:
yupp
u post nd comment by urself.

are u a learner?

9 Likes

Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by ENTROVERT(m): 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
im a teacher
Luedave:

are u a learner?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
ENTROVERT?
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by ENTROVERT(m): 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
yes u called me
Dharniel:
ENTROVERT?
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by CountDracula(m): 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Loool... ENTROVERT? My people See d height of obsession ooo

1 Like

Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by ENTROVERT(m): 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
hi u called me??
CountDracula:
Loool... ENTROVERT? My people See d height of obsession ooo
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by CountDracula(m): 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
Luedave:

are u a learner?
D guy don comment bfor him post sef

1 Like

Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by CountDracula(m): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
ENTROVERT:
hi u called me??
Do u knw ur cousin?

2 Likes

Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by ENTROVERT(m): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
huh??nah who?
CountDracula:

Do u knw ur cousin?
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by CountDracula(m): 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
ENTROVERT:
huh??nah who?
INTROVERT

9 Likes

Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
CountDracula:

D guy don comment bfor him post sef
d guy is a kid
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by ylaa(f): 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
i sympathize with you guys, but truck driver da? how did he escaped? so painful sad sad sad sad
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by anodaBanDotCom: 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
God bless d dead soul....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by damiloladuke: 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
may their soul RIP
READ MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANN LAFF TIRE TODAY
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by sKeetz(m): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
g
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by seunlayi(m): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
[b]Won't it be better if the protest is taken to the FRSC and other traffic regulators rather than causing obstruction for other road users and not allowing the spirit of their colleagues to rest in Peace. The news of the tragic death of the passengers was a shock and it brought sorrow to my hearth over the weekend. May God give the families of the students and others involved the fortitude to bear the loss.

And for those of us that are still alive, sing or read the lyrics of this song, it is a question for you and me.

When the trumpet of the Lord shall sound, and time shall be no more,
And the morning breaks, eternal, bright and fair;
When the saved of earth shall gather over on the other shore,
And the roll is called up yonder, I’ll be there.

Refrain

When the roll, is called up yon-der,
When the roll is called up yonder I’ll be there.

On that bright and cloudless morning when the dead in Christ shall rise,
And the glory of His resurrection share;
When His chosen ones shall gather to their home beyond the skies,

Refrain

Let us labor for the Master from the dawn till setting sun,
Let us talk of all His wondrous love and care;
Then when all of life is over, and our work on earth is done,

Refrain

[/b]

7 Likes

Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by ojimbo(m): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
i can feel their pains. it is very painful to lost beloved once especially in such a way that never deserves such
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by richidinho(m): 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
F
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by ylaa(f): 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
abeg i no fit laf again.
Luedave:

are u a learner?

1 Like

Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by sKeetz(m): 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2015

I know this things are truth but do you know the basic things are not what you say but God is able and he can do many things for us and I will advise that you make a plan not to do whatever in life but dont judge my brother cause God sees everything. He has not lived if he has not been here for a while but I think y'all should just chill and appreciate the fact that I did not do as I had planned. I truly believe that God Himself brought you down from the glorious heavens above to be forever my angel. I dont like this that happen. I will make sure I appoint myself the governor before I become the president. What God has joined together, let no man put asunder in earth or even in hell. So help me God!!
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by YerYer: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
Very sad, no one deserves to die like this. By the way OP the correct spelling of your name should be EXTROVERT. Entrovert sounds more like enterovirus which causes polio.
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
ENTROVERT:
yes u called me
c'mon, that's a wanna-be moniker you chose there...
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by oyefeel(m): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
So sorry to their parents
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by BillDesmond2much(m): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
nawao. May the dead rest in peace. The protesters should be careful before what happened in nsuk in 2013 where the military used live bullet on protesting students happen again, not praying for such sha, but they should grieve wisely.
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by hotgunz(m): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
[img]
ylaa:
hjjjj
re u typin in tongue or ur keypad s malfunctionin

1 Like

Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
Have nothing to say but RIP to the dead and may God console their families

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. / Mathematics Challenge: 50% Will Fail This! / Visa Application: Mistake On Waec Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.