Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,206 members, 7,822,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver (23541 Views)

LAUTECH Students Block Entrance To Osun Government House / Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver / 11 OOU Students Die In Tragic Car Accident (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by msmon(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Students will always take laws into their hand!
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by ylaa(f): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
how did you know? am typing in tongues my dear. so sad.

hotgunz:
[img]re u typin in tongue or ur keypad s malfunctionin
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by Holaboi(m): 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hmm...
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by misreal(m): 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
sKeetz:

I know this things are truth but do you know the basic things are not what you say but God is able and he can do many things for us and I will advise that you make a plan not to do whatever in life but dont judge my brother cause God sees everything. He has not lived if he has not been here for a while but I think y'all should just chill and appreciate the fact that I did not do as I had planned. I truly believe that God Himself brought you down from the glorious heavens above to be forever my angel. I dont like this that happen. I will make sure I appoint myself the governor before I become the president. What God has joined together, let no man put asunder in earth or even in hell. So help me God!!
akpos give me my bazooka..
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by Etumgbe(m): 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
ENTROVERT:
lalasticlala seun ishilove
you don change from INTROVERT TO ENTROVERT AGAIN.

Joblessness no good oo
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by strawberryinc(m): 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
Eyah, i feel their pain
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by Brownhypo: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
Black Mournday for OOU.

Rest In Peace to the Deceased
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by Joshrob(m): 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
Its painful but they should go to the government house to protest and not block the express way na..they are coursing innocent road users pains and its not right.
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
YerYer:
Very sad, no one deserves to die like this. By the way OP the correct spelling of your name should be EXTROVERT. Entrovert sounds more like enterovirus which causes polio.
grin
YerYer:
Very sad, no one deserves to die like this. By the way OP the correct spelling of your name should be EXTROVERT. Entrovert sounds more like enterovirus which causes polio.
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
is INTROVERT related to ENTROVERT or the same
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by adedayourt(m): 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
11 students. sad

vry bad
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by Certifiedboss: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
ENTROVERT:
Students of the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye in Ogun State have taken over the two lanes of the Sagamu-Ore Expressway, protesting the death of no fewer than 11 students of the university on Saturday in a crash.

The protesting students, who converged on the Ilishan Remo/Sagamu Junction, the scene of the accident, on Monday, blocked the road, forcing motorists both from the Benin and Lagos/Abeokuta ends of the highway to either turn back or stay on same spot at a safe distance.

Eleven students of the state-owned institution died in their bus, said to be conveying them to Ota, Ogun State around mid-day on Saturday, after a container fell off a truck, which was driving against traffic, landed on the bus, killing the students in the proccess.

Our correspondent reports that the protesters, which have been blocking the road since about 10am, wept uncontrollably while raining heavy curses on the errant truck driver, who drove on the wrong lane, caused the container to fall on the bus conveying the students and killing them in the process.

Details later…
http://www.punchng.com/news/crash-oou-students-block-sagamu-ore-highway-curse-driver/

Parents lost children . Friends lost their best friends . Someone lost his/her sibling

Now that the road is on shutdown I believe the government will hear their cry and don't look at it as just as accident to be forgotten within hours .

If I have my way those heavy duty vehicles will only ply the road at night when traffic is not high. They've taken too much souls on the highway .
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by gbagaunfreak(m): 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
ylaa:
i sympathize with you guys, but truck driver da? how did he [b]escaped?[/b]so painful sad sad sad sad
Your gbagaun set him free cry

1 Like

Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by larryhans5050: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
May God console their families.
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by michaelou(m): 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
Cc.introvert come see ur admirer oo?
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by chika29: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
May their souls rest in perfect peace$may God grant their lovedones d fortitude 2bear ds great loss.amen
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by Icon4s(m): 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
God save them say no b my time this one happen.

Greatest gbogbo, greatest gbigbi, greatest gbagba.

Femi Niberu, Femi Onanuga, Olumide where at thou? See d calamity that has befallen our greatest OSU.
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by armadeo(m): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
While I am sad at the uneccesary deaths from this issue the students should have gone to FRSC to lodge their complaints.

Some time ago I was travelling to Warri and after sagamu was overtaking a trailer trying to get in front before reaching the trailer ahead only for me tonrealsie that the trailer ahead was coming my way driving one way. See as I slammed the brakes and thanked God nobody was behind me. The fool just kept on going.

These hemp/ alcohol sodden fools are a big threat I'm our roads.
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by 1stola: 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
CountDracula:

INTROVERT
Don't be deceived
Both ENTROVERT AND INTROVERT = ONE JOBLESS ASSHOLĚ NIGGĄ using (f) profile to seek silly boys attention.
Just ignore HIM. HE is an attention whòre
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by Exponental(m): 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
RIP to d dead.... Very pathetic!
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by Smooyis(m): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Take heart students. May the good Lord grant you and the families of thdeceased the strength to bear this irrepearable loss.
RIP
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by bamite(m): 11:10am On Jun 30, 2015
Dharniel:

c'mon, that's a wanna-be moniker you chose there...
I think its the same jobless introvert, its like he go banned and decided to use a similar moniker
Re: Crash: OOU Students Block Sagamu-ore Highway, Curse Driver by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2015
bamite:
I think its the same jobless introvert, its like he go banned and decided to use a similar moniker

nah, it ain't introvert and i don't fink she got banned.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNILAG Promised Us Medicine But Gave Us Botany - Candidates / Help A Nairalander Explain This Exam Question To Be Faced In Two Days Time. / Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.