Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) (1116 Views)

A Doctor Reveals The Only Thing That Truly Separates Doctors From Nurses / Did You Know That The Bodies Of True Christians Never Decay After They Die? Vid / Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
DID YOU KNOW THAT TRULY HOLY CHRISTIANS NEVER DECAY AFTER DEATH?
Read john3:16.Jesus says that those that believe (and actually obey all his words) will never perish.this means that their bodies will never perish or decay even after death.Its not just talking of the soul like most people assume.There are so many christians that died many years ago and never decayed(without preservatives).see pic of Anna that died 1837 and is still intact till now,and Bosco(since 1888).i can whattsapp u a video on07033789136.even nigerians have been found incorrupt.They will all rise up again when Christ returns(1thess4:16-17)that is when their bodies will change to spiritual bodies because flesh and blood cant enter the kingdom(1cor15:44,50,51,52).if ur wondering why great men of God havent told u this,read matthew13:17.its a hidden secret.ashes and dust to dust was b4 Christ came.this is to all christians not just catholics.lets all strive to make the list.
GOD BLESS

Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
the above was just a case of good preservation... nothing more, nothing like less
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
feran14:
the above was just a case of good preservation... nothing more, nothing like less
are u saying u will definitely decay?why not save urself now ur still alive instead of doubting .pls read acts13:41(after paul talked on this topic).he says some will not believe it even if a man declares it to them.dont be the unbeliever
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by carnalbabe(f): 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
@ OP, how many graves have you exhumed to as to confirm the veracity of your claim?
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ikennailex:

are u saying u will definitely decay?why not save urself now ur still alive instead of doubting .pls read acts13:41(after paul talked on this topic).he says some will not believe it even if a man declares it to them.dont be the unbeliever

Lol.. this one is strong...

how come only two cases have been found.? and who says that girl was holy?
and the guy too
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
carnalbabe:
@ OP, how many graves have you exhumed to as to confirm the veracity of your claim?
when some of these ppl were alive,they were telling ppl that holy christians never perish or decay after death.after they died,those ppl went to check their graves and saw it was true.
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by carnalbabe(f): 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ikennailex:

when some of these ppl were alive,they were telling ppl that holy christians never perish or decay after death.after they died,those ppl went to check their graves and saw it was true.

Funny how we never had an african case or are there no holy persons in african?
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ikennailex:

Oya just give us the names of the two people above
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
feran14:

Oya just give us the names of the two people above
the names are in my post
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ikennailex:
the names are in my post
full names
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
feran14:

full names
just google incorruptinle saints.
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by achinaboy(m): 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
what does it take to be holy? I think only God knows who is holy,,people thinks that Gandi was a good man,but he sleept with under aged girls naked,,just saying
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
achinaboy:
what does it take to be holy? I think only God knows who is holy,,people thinks that Gandi was a good man,but he sleept with under aged girls naked,,just saying
holiness is found by following the teachings of Christ in the new testament
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by achinaboy(m): 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ikennailex:

holiness is found by following the teachings of Christ in the new testament
well pope Ratzinger,is is going according to the teaching of christ in the new testament,if he had died suddenly,maybe we the worldly people may have considered making him a saint because he was holy,but did u know that when the case of paedofil priests that molested children was brought to him,what did he do as a holyman,,he said please try to protect the image of the church,which mean the church image is better than the molested kids,,,,please lets allow God to decide who is holy,because we humans,are full of shhit,,,,,,did u remember the american preacher,nice man,holy man,he knows the bible in and out,and practised the bible according to the way it is written in new testament,married with children,happily married,but as a holy man, in the night,,he will call a male pppprostitute and tell him to bring along some aaamphetamin and wait for him on their normal hotel room,until there secret was out,and he said that he is a changed man now,, to end my speech,,i Always told people that am an aspiring christian,because i cannot call my self a christian,because it takes a lot to be a christian or born again thanks
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
achinaboy:

well pope Ratzinger,is is going according to the teaching of christ in the new testament,if he had died suddenly,maybe we the worldly people may have considered making him a saint because he christian or born again thanks
bro pls forget about all these ppl ur mentioning .just focus on urself.u can make it.just start reading from matthew 5,the beatitudes.ull even enjoy it.gradually,the amazing holy spirit will guide u to perfction.God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Four Things You Should Not Do With Your Company's Computer / MUST SEE! A Visit To Ibb’s Mansion In Minna Niger State Almost Killed Me / Important: Anyone With Information About Caleb University Hnd Conversion Prog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.