Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Can I Still Make It - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can I Still Make It (1114 Views)

Can I Still Make A 4.0? / See Jobs That Make It Difficult For Ladies To Get Good Husband / Can I Still Make It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Make It by shaker(f): 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2006
Hi, am kind of new here and i wouldn't mind if anyone can tell me the way forward to my situation. I am a fresh graduate with 3rd class grade currently serving to round up my service year in Jan. I want to kw if i can be able to get a job immediately after my service year for me to be able to pay for my PGD. Thanks!!!!
Re: Can I Still Make It by dremoney(m): 11:52am On Sep 08, 2006
ur 3rd is kindda gonna cause u some stress b4 gettin a job though u can still get(With God All Things Are Possible).u really need to get started wit ur pgd immediately to give u better chances.goodluck .
Re: Can I Still Make It by MyPeace(f): 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2006
With God  200% YES, but with your grade 30% yes.

U need to really work extra hard, not only getting your PGD, your background will still be affecting u.  U need to acquire some skills and do some professional exams.  If u are an accountant - Get Chartered - If u are in Administration, - Get Chartered (Chartered Institute of Administrator)  and some other professional schools you can get into that are recongnised to be equivalent to 1st degree, with that, u don't need to do any PGd, u go straight for your Masters.  You will have a better edge if u adhere to ds advice.

Dont get offended, its just a mere fact.
Re: Can I Still Make It by yahoo2(m): 9:28am On Sep 09, 2006
You can get a jobif only you beleive and remove all doubts and fear from your mind. cheesy
Re: Can I Still Make It by dearie(m): 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2006
I'll reckon with Mypeace, but then the God-Factor shl never be overlooked or down-played.

However, u can try to identify with some NGO's while waiting on God for his intervention.

I have a friend who finished with 3rd class too, but now he's enrolled for his masters degree, how was he able to do it? Knowing how seemingly difficult it would be to get a job with his result, he resorted to taking tutorials, then he got a link to a very big institution where he's lecturing now, while he'll be doing his masters or PGD. isn't that a testimony? He's living very fine and you wouldn't doubt it if you were told he's working in a blue chip organisation.

the bottom line is GOD. Submit yourself to him for directions, and he'll see u thru'. Nursing a fear wouldn't get you anywhere.
ALL THE BEST.
Re: Can I Still Make It by Adedoja(f): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2006
BE COURAGOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A very small word, but with very deep meaning and a very powerful weapon aganist all the pains!
- Courage does not mean not to worry or not to be afraid.
- Courage means acting positively even when you are afraid.
- Courage means to have faith in yourself and GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU WILL MAKE IT, [b][i][left][center]
Re: Can I Still Make It by daintyopal: 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2006
God doesn't call the"Qualified", He qualifies the "Called"!
Re: Can I Still Make It by daintyopal: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2006
God doesn't call the"Qualified", He qualifies the "Called"! Trust Him to help you make it.
Re: Can I Still Make It by Phlota(f): 4:57pm On Sep 14, 2006
no good thing come easy, u know. its all abt determinatn, ul make it. wuld av sent smthin 2 ur mail bt it isnt in ur profile. check mine nd send a mail. thanx

(1) (Reply)

What Problem Are You Currently Facing At Work / Health Care Management / Breaking News! Zain Sacks 300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.