Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

Re:bisi Akande.there Is No Conspiracy Anywhere. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re:bisi Akande.there Is No Conspiracy Anywhere. (891 Views)

Bola Tinubu On Condolence Visit To Bisi Akande Over The Death Of His Wife (Pics) / Bisi Akande's Daughter, Wuraola Weds. Saraki, Yemi Osinbajo Attend (photos) / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:bisi Akande.there Is No Conspiracy Anywhere. by babyhrt(m): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
I read on the front page of this great platform a claim by the former national chairman of APC Bisi Akande that the emergence of Bukola Saraki as the Senate president and Dagora as speaker of the house respectively is a conspiracy of the north agaist the south west...he further claimed that the new PDP elements and their old colleagues in collaboration with wht he termed as oil subsidy barons wants to undermine the anti corruption campaign of president Mohamadu Buhari

I write this article to draw our attention from the propaganda attempt by media houses, their agents and the likes of Bisi Akande the conspiracy theorist.

first of all....we cannot forget the major role played by Tinubu to garner the opposition elements around the county and successful wrestle power from the PDP.it ll go down the annals of our history the eminent role that Tinubu played.

Bt unfortunately the APC as a party seems to extist as an abstraction to me...i make this claim because APC as a name is just a cover up for the actions of a single man and Each time a DIRECTIVE coms from the party.i see it as the instructions of that single man.that man is our respected Tinubu. I say this for 2reasons
1)The APC today has just one of the TWO organs that any political party is suppose to have . They are the BOT and The NEC. the apc has just the NEC(Audu Ogbe made this known in a recent interview he granted)
2)The NEC headed by Oyegun is a toothless one at the mercy of Tinubu.
We must nt forget the controversies that surrounded the emergence of Oyegun.Oyegun was single handedly picked by Tinubu and he went ahead to mobilise party structure to his favour against the ambitions of the likes of Tom Ikimi. Ikimi had accused Tinubu of his OVER BEARING INFLUENCE OVER THE PARTY. Alimodu Sherif had also corroborated this claim.
So the NEC of the APC as of today is in the pocket of Tinubu so much that every thing that coms from it must receive his blessings.

We must nt therefore be bamboozled by a deranged section of the media (social and main stream) to believe that this present fire started without smoke.THE SELFISH INTEREST OF ONE MAN HIDING BEHIND A TOOTLESS PARTY NEC TO DETERMINE WHO IS WHO IN THE SENATE AND THE HOUSE IS WHT BROUTH US TO WHERE WE ARE TODAY

Tinubu single handedly picked George Akume, later Lawan and Femi Gbajabiamila as Senate president and speaker House of Reps respectively.if this list has pull tru,the following would have happened

1) President Mohamadu Buhari would hav been held to Ransome by Tinubu by fighting him from two side that is the party which is effectively in hiz pocket and the House of Assembly.
2)Tinubu would hav also determine who get wht position in the snenate and house sub committees
etc

Bisi Akande who is eternally grateful to Tinubu for reawaking his supposed dead political career cannot tell us now that there is a conspiracy sm where by the north agaist the south west.he shud nt start another hate agenda for we the youth because me for one is tired of the seeming acrimony btw the east and the south west.

there is no conspiracy anywhere....if there is a move to cut to size the OVER BEARING INFLUENCE OF ONE MAN OVER AN ENTIRE NATION then it worth it..that said, the only conspiracy I see here is the one against the masses by the ruling elite

c:Barcanista
cc.lalasticlala
Re: Re:bisi Akande.there Is No Conspiracy Anywhere. by ENTROVERT(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
LOL
Re: Re:bisi Akande.there Is No Conspiracy Anywhere. by haywire1: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Source
Re: Re:bisi Akande.there Is No Conspiracy Anywhere. by donholy28(m): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
Looking for who to blame started since Adam and eve
Re: Re:bisi Akande.there Is No Conspiracy Anywhere. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
Marriage of strange bedfellows cheesy cheesy
Re: Re:bisi Akande.there Is No Conspiracy Anywhere. by forgiveness: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
Is President Buhari also a toothless one since Buhari was single handedly picked by Tinubu and he went ahead to mobilies party structure to his favor against the ambition of the likes of Atiku, Rochas etcetera?

I just they ask, not in support or against Chief opinion.
Re: Re:bisi Akande.there Is No Conspiracy Anywhere. by Welrez(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
If they like, let them accuse subsidy cabal or a northern conspiracy, Galatians 6:7 has kicked in.
Re: Re:bisi Akande.there Is No Conspiracy Anywhere. by babyhrt(m): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
forgiveness:
Is President Buhari also a toothless one since Buhari was single handedly picked by Tinubu and he went ahead to mobilies party structure to his favor against the ambition of the likes of Atiku, Rochas etcetera?

I just they ask, not in support or against Chief opinion.
Buhari's emergence to me was a collective decision rather than a one man show.this is because Tinubu knows that neither of the other candidates has enof national acceptance to win Jonathan so he had no choice.nevertheless we cannot say dat Buhari did nt get the support of Tinubu and thats why Buhari after his nomination willingly relinquish his right to pick his running mate to Tinubu.The Name Osibanjo came to the scene. a man Buhari never knew.
Re: Re:bisi Akande.there Is No Conspiracy Anywhere. by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
I remember Apostle's prophecy. " Tinubu should not rejoice yet" ministerial list will shock them
Re: Re:bisi Akande.there Is No Conspiracy Anywhere. by forgiveness: 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
babyhrt:

Buhari's emergence to me was a collective decision rather than a one man show.this is because Tinubu knows that neither of the other candidates has enof national acceptance to win Jonathan so he had no choice.nevertheless we cannot say dat Buhari did nt get the support of Tinubu and thats why Buhari after his nomination willingly relinquish his right to pick his running mate to Tinubu.The Name Osibanjo came to the scene. a man Buhari never knew.

If Buhari emerged through a collective decision and not as a result of a one man show, did Buhari emerged through a collective concesus decision or through election?

If through election then why was it that Tinubu was not able to influence the party to had collectively decided on chosen Buhari as the party sole candidate,since you said Tinubu knew stands no chance against GEJ?

(1) (Reply)

Pmb Probe Of The Military, A Vendetta / Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu / A 17 Year Old In Nigeria Is What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.