Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,908 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

Giving Of BET Awards To African Stars Backstage Is Wrong!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Giving Of BET Awards To African Stars Backstage Is Wrong!! (592 Views)

Davido Dedicates His AFRIMMA Awards To Tagbo And Dj Olu / Wizkid And Future Pictured Backstage At BET 2017 / Chika Ike's Outfit To African Fashion Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giving Of BET Awards To African Stars Backstage Is Wrong!! by Adultnextdoor(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
I just dont know why we Africans are always treated in an unfair manner thereby making us feel inferior....what is wrong in giving out awards to our African celebrities during the show when everyone (both the Whites and Blacks) are present at the event.....instead,they rather present the award to us at the backstage when the event centre is still very much empty....BET and GRAMMIES should stop this racist behaviour or better still,remove the categories involving Africans from this award nominees!......If you check online either on twitter or instagram,you will see most African celebrities complaining about this.......right from DENCIA to YEMI ALADE,FUSEODG and several others.......This has to stop!!
Re: Giving Of BET Awards To African Stars Backstage Is Wrong!! by Tocheagle(m): 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
I blame the artistes that agree to be humiliated

(1) (Reply)

Cabals Of The Nigerian Music Industry (part 1) / A Photo Of Davido When He Was A Boy / EXCLUSIVE: M.I Abaga Takes Next Album To Jay Z’s Tidal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.