Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,555 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

What Do I Need To Start The Shop Betting Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do I Need To Start The Shop Betting Business? (665 Views)

Cocoa Production In Nigeria: How To Start The Business / How To Set Up A Sports Betting Business In Lagos / Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Need To Start The Shop Betting Business? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Please fellow Nairalanders, i'm an undergraduate currently studying in Calabar, Cross River State. I got some cash and I intend to invest it on sport betting business. The problem is that I barely have the idea how to start it. I will like to know;
1. Capital required
2. What type of the bet companies is best suitable
3. The modus operandi of the business
4. Profit margin
5. Frequency of the profit
6. Etc.
Re: What Do I Need To Start The Shop Betting Business? by feldido(m): 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Contact their customer care.
Re: What Do I Need To Start The Shop Betting Business? by kalufelix(m): 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Brand new Ucom Pos 80mm thermal printer for sale ...
N25000 (Non-negotiable)
Contact Felix on 07030991675 kalufelix93@mail.com
@op contact me through any of the above means I'll gladly assist you...
The new European football season is just around the corner...
Cheers
Re: What Do I Need To Start The Shop Betting Business? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
stevedure:
Please fellow Nairalanders, i'm an undergraduate currently studying in Calabar, Cross River State. I got some cash and I intend to invest it on sport betting business. The problem is that I barely have the idea how to start it. I will like to know;
1. Capital required
2. What type of the bet companies is best suitable
3. The modus operandi of the business
4. Profit margin
5. Frequency of the profit
6. Etc.
If you don't have an idea, it's best for you not to start the sports betting business at all.
Re: What Do I Need To Start The Shop Betting Business? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
kalufelix:
Brand new Ucom Pos 80mm thermal printer for sale ...

N25000 (Non-negotiable)

Contact Felix on 07030991675
kalufelix93@mail.com

@op contact me through any of the above means I'll gladly assist you...

The new European football season is just around the corner...

Cheers
okay, I will send you a mail with stevedure@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Eid El-ftr Promo! Installment Payment On Our Italian Treadmills! Pay On Delivery / Are You A Small Or Big Business Owner And Want To Reach More Nigerian's / The First Law Of Demand Will Eliminate The Internet Data Black Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.