Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials (20314 Views)

My Case Against Punch Reporter — Buhari’s CSO, Bashir Abubakar / Buhari’s CSO Expels Punch Reporter From Aso Villa Over Ill-Health Story / DSS Officials Resign Over Nepotism & Bad Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by Sovet: 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
Confused government

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
Mentcee:
Sorry, but i thought it is Nemo Dat Quod Non Habet.

Objection sustained
Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by CSTR2: 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
kevyngbash:
Please stop calling BUARI names. Let us respect the president. I am not a fan of his but it riles my stomach each time someone use a abusive word to describe his person. You can make your point without calling him names. Just imagine someone using such words on your father (except you are the papa-beating type)
He is not my father neither is my father a president.
Even far more learned and functional presidents of developed countries are insulted, let alone an illiterate dullard presiding over a third world shitthole.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by vivalavida(m): 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
kevyngbash:
Please stop calling BUARI names. Let us respect the president. I am not a fan of his but it riles my stomach each time someone use a abusive word to describe his person. You can make your point without calling him names. Just imagine someone using such words on your father (except you are the papa-beating type)

U mean the Daura Dullapo?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by ocelot2006(m): 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Totally CLUELESS Govt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
I won't believe this news until after 3 days and there is no denial by Femi or Shehu .O yes. It has come to that. Until APC sorts itself out .

1 Like

Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
dickrider:

UR mama na mor.on

I even get mama...you wey dem pick for inside gutter. cheesy
Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
Confusion every where. Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!!. It is very, very unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
kevyngbash:

Did you read the topic of this thread at all? He is not the president. His ADC and other employees of Aso rock that are chasing DSS and recalling them back are the presidents

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by vicadex07(m): 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
Defcon1:
I'm not trying to ridicule the APC, but it seems everyone is confused in this dispensation.

Nigerians are confused.
The press is confused.
Even government officials seem confused!

Everyday; measures and counter- measures
Actions and counter-actions
Statements and rebuttals
Accusations and denials.
The list goes on and on.

Does it mean the ADC didn't know the normal protocol or directive concerning this issue??

There appears to be a disconnect or breach in communication somewhere in the chain of command

God help us all.

Spot on

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by onadana: 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
lawanson44:
So Dullardihno's Aides are the ones who are dishing out orders while President brainless Is going about visiting his cows.
I won't be surprised if it was Zahra his daughter who instructed that Boko Haram prisoners be transferred to Anambra.

At least, GEJ who it was rumored that his wife was controlling is 100times better than Daura President whom his ADC is making decisions for.
[color=#006600][/color]

angryWHO DID THIS TO YOU?Oh..Oh....THAT PERSON WICKED...KAI
Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
I think that since there is no more GEJ to "eat up", the APC guys are now "eating" themselves up. That is they are devouring themsleves (auto destruct mode).

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
hmmm... these guys are not supposed to be fighting themselves...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by elemagoon(m): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
Secret service? There is nothing secret abt DSS. Otherwise, they wont b seen everywhere with emblazoned DSS imprinted all over their uniform. These are just another bunch of maiguard who overblow their importance in the internal security arrangement.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
Defcon1:
I'm not trying to ridicule the APC, but it seems everyone is confused in this dispensation.

Nigerians are confused.
The press is confused.

Statements and rebuttals
Accusations and denials.
The list goes on and on.

Does it mean the ADC didn't know the normal protocol or directive concerning this issue??

There appears to be a disconnect or breach in communication somewhere in the chain of command

God help us all.

You are on the spot; oh sorry, spot on.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
[size=18pt]1 week 1 U-turn[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by deehusby60: 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Please what is the Capital of West Germany? I think it's Rodesia or something...
eleojo23:
I am still trying to figure out how the confusion in APC govt is going to bring about CHANGE.

Confusion within APC + (what?) = Change.

What is the missing variable.
Does anyone have the answer?
Anyone?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by bettercreature(m): 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Defcon1:

Nigerians are confused.
The press is confused.

Statements and rebuttals
Accusations and denials.
The list goes on and on.

It doesn't help when you have so many media aides serving a single official...media assistant, adviser, "encourager" etc (with each designated as - senior, "junior", special, "ordinary"wink

There appears to be a disconnect or breach in communication somewhere along the chain of command, and the entire power structure

Patiently waiting for this publication to be refuted...as usual.

God help us all.
You are so right seriously PMB is somehow clueless coming from APC supporter

1 Like

Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by omoakinn: 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Oga too much
Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:
NEMO DAT QUOD NON HABET
NEMO DAT QUOD NON HABET- no one gives what he doesn't have.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by dsul: 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
PMB confused, his securities confused, House of senates and Reps confused. What direction is APC government going? Sm1 should pls do smtin b4 d confusion transcend.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by ahaz: 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by taharqa: 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
horlah17:
Nice move

Sai baba! Sai buhari

When they said that he had ordered the SS out of the villa you said Sai Baba ; now dat they are saying he didn't order them, you still say Sai Baba.

Ogini!!! ... But Buhari no be religion na. Mk una still dey use una critical senz small na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by taharqa: 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
By d way, I can't wait for Buhari's 1st media chat cheesy

I hope it lasts for d normal 2 hours grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by tuke: 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hmmmm! Nigerians don't scuttle for nothing. Something is going on; like pipeline leakage, everybody wants a quite chunk. NASS, DSS, ADC etc. watching in 3D.
Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by tuke: 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
taharqa:

When they said that he had ordered the SS out of the villa you said Sai Baba ; now dat they are saying he didn't order them, you still say Sai Baba.

Ogini!!! ... But Buhari no be religion na. Mk una still dey use una critical senz small na

You took the question off my head, Has "Buhari" become a religion. I tire o!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by ApexTitan(m): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
Buhari needs to get his team in order. This is a bad way to start his administration.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by habss: 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
postlape:
Bad belle
is allowed
Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by UncleJudax(m): 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
kevyngbash:
Did you call GEJ names? If yes, Happily hang yourself. If no, well, deal with it, afterall Buhari is not your father grin
Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by UncleJudax(m): 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
lawanson44:

Did you read the topic of this thread at all? He is not the president. His ADC and other employees of Aso rock that are chasing DSS and recalling them back are the presidents
Whilst Jonathan era, Obasanjo said there were 5 presidents, I wonder how many he is seeing now.

Given Buhari's 'age is not on my side' statement, we might be having a GP tank full of presidents during this 4year journey. Smd!
Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by mekadinho(f): 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
CONFUSION EVERYWHERE...
Re: Buhari's CSO Counters ADC's Order On DSS Officials by Moheat(m): 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:
NEMO DAT QUOD NON HABET
You don't give what you don't have!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Member In Ogun / Sabo Garba Forged Academic Certificate - Sahara Reporters / Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.