Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,223 members, 7,957,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

Share Your Worst And Best Experiences In Lagos Commercial Buses - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Worst And Best Experiences In Lagos Commercial Buses (1049 Views)

Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. / What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? / Share Your Past Christmas Experiences!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Worst And Best Experiences In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
grin angry grin angry cheesy
Re: Share Your Worst And Best Experiences In Lagos Commercial Buses by EXXTROVERT: 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
I can't remember
Re: Share Your Worst And Best Experiences In Lagos Commercial Buses by keandre: 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
loadin.... 5%
Re: Share Your Worst And Best Experiences In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
Chai grin Oluwa ooo!!! EXXTROVERT u beat me in my own thread in FTC grin
Re: Share Your Worst And Best Experiences In Lagos Commercial Buses by demmy0325(m): 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Share Your Worst And Best Experiences In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
EXXTROVERT, keandre,demmy0325 no trolling or space booking here wink
Now lemme start with my worse, so on this day I decided to close work earliar than usual strolling to the busstop where I would board the conventional coaster bus(danfo), was in a good mood because the day was very good so I majestically entered into the bus siting beside a middle aged woman.If you are familiar with the coaster bus you should know the seating arrangement is 5 for a row so a young lady probably in her teen age came with an elderly "OROBO" woman angry with a young man also in his teen age and sat with us so the young girl was between me and the orobo little did I know that my hand was touching her baloons shocked .So midway into the journey this girl started shouting that if I touch her baloons again she will slap me shocked I never knew that I was eventually touching it as to when you are in these type of bus you can't really differentiate when you are touching the touchable and the untouchables. A little devil in me said I should slap blue black orange purple out of this lady angry but the angel in me just made me keep my calm cool.See the eyes of other passengers on me, they were just looking at me like a kongi striven goat angry .I tried explaining her voice was way louder than mine, I just jejely asked the middle aged woman to sit in my side while I moved to her side undecided
Re: Share Your Worst And Best Experiences In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Cc: orijin101, agarawu23, vizkiz, pinkiedearie, lala247, rokiatu, dharay99, dhantey324, jacksparrow0712, Airforce1, Lalasticlala, wristwatch, prodigee,come and share your experiences ooo
Re: Share Your Worst And Best Experiences In Lagos Commercial Buses by agarawu23(m): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
my worst experience was when a guy sitting next to me stole my phone. Samsung open and close grin

it was my first phone then and phone was damn expensive then. You will never suspect this guys are thieves until you found out that your wallet/phone is missing, I don't even know maybe na 'jass' dem dey use.

I was putting on a tight jean that day and I still can't understand how the guy took my phone. And you will not remember to look your pocket not until you get to your destination or the picking pocket guy alight at his bus stop. blv me, na jass cheesy
Re: Share Your Worst And Best Experiences In Lagos Commercial Buses by dhantey324(m): 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
My worst was losing my first expensive grin wrist watch, while dragging for bus sad
Re: Share Your Worst And Best Experiences In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
agarawu23:
my worst experience was when a guy sitting next to me stole my phone. Samsung open and close grin

it was my first phone then and phone was damn expensive then. You will never suspect this guys are thieves until you found out that your wallet/phone is missing, I don't even know maybe na 'jass' dem dey use.

I was putting on a tight jean that day and I still can't understand how the guy took my phone. And you will not remember to look your pocket not until you get to your destination or the picking pocket guy alight at his bus stop. blv me, na jass cheesy
grin Oboi this your own na jazz ooo, ontop the tight jeans sef, well sorry ooo, atleast yours did not cost you any embarrassment cool
Re: Share Your Worst And Best Experiences In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
dhantey324:
My worst was losing my first expensive grin wrist watch, while dragging for bus sad
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Share Your Worst And Best Experiences In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Guys this thread is not just for worse, you can also still post your best experience wink
Re: Share Your Worst And Best Experiences In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
Okay lemme post my best, although it did not happen in a lagos commercial bus but it did happen in a bus grin
Okay so I boarded a bus going from lagos to Nsukka and as I was buying my ticket I noticed this lady also buying ticket as well, so eventually she was my seat partner so we got talking and then she asked me what I do for a living, eventually then it was just after my NYSC and boys were still looking for job, this lady gave me her no and eventually when I came back to lagos she offered me a job instanta.(talk of angels sent from heaven)
Re: Share Your Worst And Best Experiences In Lagos Commercial Buses by agarawu23(m): 10:25am On Jul 01, 2015
vichks:
grin Oboi this your own na jazz ooo, ontop the tight jeans sef, well sorry ooo, atleast yours did not cost you any embarrassment cool
na so o bro
Re: Share Your Worst And Best Experiences In Lagos Commercial Buses by Pinkiedearie(f): 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
My share!
Though i stay in the northern part of the country ..
Nothing as worse like sitting close to a mallam during this fasting period..with his oozing mouth..he won't just keep quiet..any where wey talk dey e go carry mouth join..dey throway spit anyhow..

*worst ever
Re: Share Your Worst And Best Experiences In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
My share!
Though i stay in the northern part of the country ..
Nothing as worse like sitting close to a mallam during this fasting period..with his oozing mouth..he won't just keep quiet..any where wey talk dey e go carry mouth join..dey throway spit anyhow..

*worst ever
Yuck!!! And I just read this as I was about eating sad I bet u felt close to a toilet tongue
Re: Share Your Worst And Best Experiences In Lagos Commercial Buses by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lalasticlala come and do justice to this thread grin

(1) (Reply)

Need An Urgent Loan Of 80k To Pay Back 100k In 1month With Collateral / Who deserves ur sit n why? / Nigeria Banking System (my Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.