Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Photos; Nigerian Billionaire, Tony Elumelu Meets With President Of Mali - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos; Nigerian Billionaire, Tony Elumelu Meets With President Of Mali (917 Views)

Tony Nwoye Meets With President Buhari (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos; Nigerian Billionaire, Tony Elumelu Meets With President Of Mali by dainformant(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
Going places with ideas. Nigerian visionary entrepreneur and billionaire banker, Tony Elumelu on Monday met with president of Mali, Ibrahim Boubacar Keïta -at the Presidential Palace, Bamako, Mali during a courtesy call on the African leader. The Nigerian philanthropist who recently met with top world leaders at the Inclusive Capitalism conference in London on Friday -was welcomed warmly the the president.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/nigerian-billionaire-entrepreneur-tony.html

Re: Photos; Nigerian Billionaire, Tony Elumelu Meets With President Of Mali by johnmark1234(m): 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
J
Re: Photos; Nigerian Billionaire, Tony Elumelu Meets With President Of Mali by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hope their meeting will be of important to Nigeria/Mali and the world at large. Especially for the common man on the street?
Re: Photos; Nigerian Billionaire, Tony Elumelu Meets With President Of Mali by wise7(m): 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos; Nigerian Billionaire, Tony Elumelu Meets With President Of Mali by Buraki: 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
SMH
Re: Photos; Nigerian Billionaire, Tony Elumelu Meets With President Of Mali by Buraki: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
Tony emulelu should have used what was expected of him before making this trip because all he is going to get would have been put into the economic growth of vision 2020 along with production of forestry and wildlife
Re: Photos; Nigerian Billionaire, Tony Elumelu Meets With President Of Mali by benedictnsi(m): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
I believe i will get there..... "Nigerian Trillionaire, meets with USA president"

Few years remaining!!!
Re: Photos; Nigerian Billionaire, Tony Elumelu Meets With President Of Mali by johnmark1234(m): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Lemme read
. Oga how far.
Re: Photos; Nigerian Billionaire, Tony Elumelu Meets With President Of Mali by Young03(m): 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
Do I know them?
Re: Photos; Nigerian Billionaire, Tony Elumelu Meets With President Of Mali by dainformant(m): 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
NOO...THEY KNOW YOU
Young03:
Do I know them?
Re: Photos; Nigerian Billionaire, Tony Elumelu Meets With President Of Mali by Princecalm(m): 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
Young03:
Do I know them?
just like they don't know you either.
Re: Photos; Nigerian Billionaire, Tony Elumelu Meets With President Of Mali by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ma jere ohun ti moba fi owo mi se.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos; Nigerian Billionaire, Tony Elumelu Meets With President Of Mali by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
I forsee Tony being arrested by Daura President for competing with him in Photo shoot and Selfies

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Media: Speculations, Rumours And Falsehood / Breaking! Presidency Disowns Zahra Buhari's Alleged Twitter Comments / Do You Agree With This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.