Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Ny Experience At A Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ny Experience At A Birthday Party (515 Views)

Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl / Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message / Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ny Experience At A Birthday Party by iamskatertola(m): 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hazardd:
joke section please....undecided
hw do I I attended a birthday party with a gathering of about 30 people. I sat at the front seat. A lady started distributing food. She started from the back and unfortunately, it didn’t get to us sitting at the front.

Another lady started sharing the drinks, she started from the front but unfortunately I had already moved to sit at the back. Again the drink didn’t get to me.

I was so furious that I stood up to take my leave but then I saw three ladies each with a big bowl. This time, I tried to be wise by sitting at the middle. One of the ladies started the sharing from the front, the second lady started distributing from the back. The two ladies were sharing fried turkey.

When they got to the middle where I was seated, it got finished again! Feeling so frustrated, I bent my head, putting my face in my hands… but then the third lady tapped me and stretched her bowl for me to pick. I stretched and put my hands inside the bowl… Guess what was in the bowl?

Toothpicks.
Re: Ny Experience At A Birthday Party by keandre: 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
shocked
Re: Ny Experience At A Birthday Party by Hazardd(m): 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
joke section please....undecided
Re: Ny Experience At A Birthday Party by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lolzzzzz
There were not well organised. U sef na food carry u go birthday?
Re: Ny Experience At A Birthday Party by axiliborha(f): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
Op they will just ban you.....Loool its funny tho......but should be moved to the joke section

1 Like

Re: Ny Experience At A Birthday Party by chachanga: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH shocked??!!

U NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDD

MFM / TBJOSH

DELIVERANCE embarassed

ASAP angry angry!

BADLUCK lipsrsealed IS SERIOUSLY TRYING TO SUPERGLUE ITSELF TO YOU undecided!
Re: Ny Experience At A Birthday Party by lomprico(m): 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lol cheesy
Re: Ny Experience At A Birthday Party by adedayourt(m): 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
so wat did u do nxt

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa State University, Releases Date For Post UTME / Why I Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson, Iyanya Reveals / Davido Becomes First Nigerian To Hit 1 Million Followers On Instagram Ahead Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.