Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

How Will A Lack Of BVN Affect Opening Of A New Account In A New Bank/ City - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will A Lack Of BVN Affect Opening Of A New Account In A New Bank/ City (631 Views)

Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta / Opening Of Roban Stores Awka , Anambra State - By Gov. Willie Obiano (photos) / OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Will A Lack Of BVN Affect Opening Of A New Account In A New Bank/ City by Eze2000(m): 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
I am one of the few yet to acquire a BVN from my bank first bank. The queue in and out of the banking hall of this is terrible on a normal day and this bvn issue has turned the place into a crowded stadium these past few weeks and this has made impossible for me to get a bvn. I am giving the thing up cos tomorrow will be a no go area there.
Can I get a bvn if I open an account in a new bank entirely - I am sick of first bank's long queues and they can keep whast's left in the as count for all I care.
Re: How Will A Lack Of BVN Affect Opening Of A New Account In A New Bank/ City by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Eze2000:
I am one of the few yet to acquire a BVN from my bank first bank. The queue in and out of the banking hall of this is terrible on a normal day and this bvn issue has turned the place into a crowded stadium these past few weeks and this has made impossible for me to get a bvn. I am giving the thing up cos tomorrow will be a no go area there.
Can I get a bvn if I open an account in a new bank entirely - I am sick of first bank's long queues and they can keep whast's left in the as count for all I care.
iif uu get a new account all uu need do iis link iit up with the already existing FBN account, estimated time for the linking iis 3min.

meanwhile BVN bin postponed to September 21 2015 grin

(1) (Reply)

The Kano 9 / Breaking news: Buhari approves N400bn for workers’ salaries / Earth People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.