Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,395 members, 7,958,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

Sell More Books Through Offline Activities - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sell More Books Through Offline Activities (385 Views)

Free Ways To Promote Your Website/blog Online And Offline / How To Sell More Ebooks Online As An Affiliate / How To Sell More Ebooks With Pre-orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sell More Books Through Offline Activities by bookcash(m): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
I believe this how to sell more books article will really help.

Sometimes ago, i discovered i have placed all my attention of selling more books on our online activities alone and as a result of this, our offline books sales were reducing.

Yes it is really very easy and more convenient to sell books online than offline but there are many advantages of selling books offline too. It can bring a huge back-end business activities that will really give you lots of profits.

After this observation, myself and my team had to rearrange our schedule to include more offline book selling activities.

So don’t neglect your offline book-selling activities.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Blogger To Make Posts Free For This Blog. / Is There Any Mobile Phone Encoding Software That Works With Youtube? / Facebook Records Unprecedented Milestone Of 1 Billion Daily Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.